🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bravo Ted Cruz. Bob Corker, Sit Down.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Lets get behind the CruzSades people...we need to defund this monster costly thing we can't AFFORD, ObamaCare..No wonder they are firing hit's on him from the left and now posting their love for any Republican who speaks out against Cruz......gives me the warm fuzzies....lol
links in article at site

SNIP:
Hugh Hewitt | Sep 20, 2013 Hugh Hewitt
Recommend this article Recommend 392 Tweet 162158 Texas Senator Ted Cruz is drawing a lot of ire and fire from the Beltway GOP.

The eloquent and passionate Texas freshman has raised the hair on necks of the Republicans who sought a deal to avoid the unpleasantness of brinksmanship with the most incompetent president of modern times.

It is absolutely the case that the GOP will, in the end, have to vote for a Continuing Resolution that funds Obamacare. It will require winning the Senate for the GOP in 2014 and the presidency in 2016 to repeal Obamacare.

Cruz's strategy right now is to mobilize the public in 2013 so that those goals are possible in 2014 and 2016. Principled conservatives can disagree on tactics, and even on strategy, but they cannot disagree on the fact that Obamacare is killing jobs and the American health system.

Cruz and his fellow gifted rhetoricians Mike Lee, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio have all inveighed against Obamacare consistently and for months. They have a plan to keep the fiasco that is Obamacare front and center of the American people, and they are working the plan. They are building a movement, not a dance card, in D.C.

The House Republican leadership would have mostly preferred to fade the issue, hoping that events would break their way or at least resolve in some sort of bipartisan consensus.

all of it here
Bravo Ted Cruz. Bob Corker, Sit Down. - Hugh Hewitt - Page 1

I can tell you that one democrat fag from Arkansas, Mark Pryor, is going to get sent packing. The democrat's grip on Arkansas will finally be gone. He should be thrown in jail just like every other maggot that voted for Barack Hussein Obama care.

Yep some democrap asses are going to get sent back to their palaces where I hope somebody puts dog shit in the mailboxes every day.

Forum List

Back