Brawl Breaks Out at Chicago O'Hare Airport

images

I can't think of a more fitting welcome to Chicago than this. I've seen several videos of fights like this breaking out in airports over the past few years. They have all been in the United States.

I was wondering why a fist fight at an airport would motivate an entire thread.

Its about people of color. So of course Taz started a thread.

I can't think of a more fitting welcome to Chicago than this. I've seen several videos of fights like this breaking out in airports over the past few years. They have all been in the United States.

As always, despite cops/security every 10 feet in the airport, not a single security person to be seen.

These are our gladiator games.

There is a reason 7 counties have issued travel warning to the US

I was wondering why a fist fight at an airport would motivate an entire thread.

Its about people of color. So of course Taz started a thread.
Your deflection is noted

Last edited:
That nails it.

Too late.....
Pandoras Box has already been opened.
May as well get used to it. No going back. Just the beginning. Wait till they take the guns away from the innocent and law abiding..

America has become that "least desirable place" to be (unless you are from a war torn authoritarian hell hole or want something for nothing)

“The American Experiment” is not just a euphemism for the difficulty in self-governing a free society. We actually live in an uncoordinated system of social experiments that are all using the same disordered government separation model. In general, the output of the generational Experiment has been tolerable, and the accomplishments of American society have been tremendously beneficial to the modern world; however, the increasingly vitriolic political discourse and persistent social disorderliness that we are enduring should be the noticeable over-run malfunctioning of the systemic errors in the Experiment.

We should have picked our own cotton

It's always shoulda woulda coulda with you cuck whites. I'm sure your descendants will be making videos about how you should of done something about your demographic replacement. But you won't. 😄

The whites ARE doing something. They're living in red cities instead of New York, Baltimore, and ShitCongo. 😄
The poorest cities and states in the country. But I guess it's nice to know that the something you're doing is retreating more and more and conceding more and more ground. 😄

The poorest cities and states in the country. But I guess it's nice to know that the something you're doing is retreating more and more and conceding more and more ground. 😄
Whites built the cities and made them rich. When they became invaded, they became toilets (think Detroit, ShitCago, New York). So wherever we retreat to, we'll make it prosperous.

Forum List

Back