🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brazile knows more about

Indeed, it has reached the stage where many popular media outlets see the Kremlin’s hidden hand everywhere. To paraphrase Percy Bysshe Shelley, “Putin’s here, Putin’s there, Putin’s busy everywhere.”

But in reality, he’s not. Because, even if it had the will, Russia simply does not have the resources and capability to interfere in elections across the western world. Sure, Moscow might be able to influence one or two, if it seriously targeted them, but the notion that the Kremlin is playing puppet master in countries as disparate as Bulgaria, Italy, France, Germany and the US is pure hokum.

Despite this, we have the sad spectacle of some Hillary Clinton supporters trying to explain away her failure in the recent Presidential election on Russian meddling. We have seen them blame Moscow for Wikileaks’ exposure of how her own party rigged its primary to ensure her candidacy. Naturally, the fact that these things actually happened seems to be an aside point.

There’s also a schizophrenia at play here, or “Russophrenia” to use a term I coined some time ago. American elites, almost simultaneously, ascribe super powers to Russia and then claim the country is dying.
Russophrenia: Western elites ignore their own citizens’ anger and blame Russia instead

upload_2016-12-18_15-12-34.png

Both Brazile and Obama are proven Liars.

Who to believe?

In this case, you gotta go with Brazile.

Who thinks that when Obama told Putin to "cut it out" Putin did anything but laugh.

Putin has been dealing with an Empty Suit....a Pussy...for eight years...I'm sure he can't believe his luck...and he has used it to change the whole World order.

Hey Obama...the 1980's called. You gave us back the Cold War.

Both Brazile and Obama are proven Liars.

Who to believe?

In this case, you gotta go with Brazile.

Who thinks that when Obama told Putin to "cut it out" Putin did anything but laugh.

Putin has been dealing with an Empty Suit....a Pussy...for eight years...I'm sure he can't believe his luck...and he has used it to change the whole World order.

Hey Obama...the 1980's called. You gave us back the Cold War.

Good point

After this, D. Brazile shouldn't be in the public eye anymore!

That is, if she has any dignity left.

Forum List

Back