Brazilian Trump

Hopefully soon every country will have its own Trump!!!! :clap:

How would a polling place determine which candidate is ahead before the votes are tallied? Somethin ain't right in Brazil.

There is only one Trump. Considering how such a powerful, free, capitalist nation like America has been smacked around by the little, skinny guy at the beach, he's the one leader who needed to be Trump.

He's up by 2-1 overall. I guess people are sick of getting carjacked

“We cannot continue flirting with communism ... We are going to change the destiny of Brazil,” Bolsonaro said in an acceptance address in which he vowed to carry out his campaign promises to stamp out corruption after years of leftist rule.

SPOT ON FOR AMERICA AS WELL!

My cousin is at a polling place in central Brazil and Bolsanaro is ahead 4 to 1.

Brazil either elects their Trump, Bolsonaro, or they're the next Venezuelan
Yup this guy clearly is an example to the world.

And then you guys wonder why people think it's OK to send pipe bombs. When this is what you claim a leader is supposed to be.

My cousin is at a polling place in central Brazil and Bolsanaro is ahead 4 to 1.

Yup this guy clearly is an example to the world.

And then you guys wonder why people think it's OK to send pipe bombs. When this is what you claim a leader is supposed to be.

Gee, why dont Brazilians enjoy getting carjacked?

:biggrin: :mm: .....lots of Samba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnpqlhW.jpg

That's a ridiculous assertion. But then again in Latin America they've struggled to find sensible candidates. Either they're pro-American or anti-American, can't have anything in between. Either way they're fucked.

Forum List

Back