Bread Winner Making Babies!!! Welfare Queens!!!

Do you really think that anyone can support 8 kids on 45K a year? Or find a decent place to live for 9 people on $500 a month?

Now, yeah, I think it is pretty awful that we have whole generations of people who don't understand what a paycheck is.

But the GOP riding in on a $70,000 Dressage Horse and telling us that the rest of us are too lazy is just the wrong messenger.

BIG difference right there, the owner of that horse could afford to have that horse. The fucking whore who drops one kid after another, without regard to her ability to support them should be forcibly sterilized and her spawn removed from her custody. If I have to support 'em, I will definitely want to have some say in how they are raised. Obviously, the fuck-factory that pushes out children irresponsibly is absolutely incapable of raising them to human status.

He can "afford" that horse because we live in a society that has an unequal distribution of wealth that is obscene. Not because he actually did the physical labor to earn $70,000 to buy a fucking dancing horsie.

I'd have no problem with "Workfare" and a more diligent child welfare system that took kids out of bad households.

But that's going to mean Mr. Dressage Pony actually paying his fair share in taxes.

Oh fuck you and your unequal distribution of wealth.
Hey jack spot on the wall, wealth is EARNED and CREATED. Not distributed.
How come you never complained about your enviro hero Al Gore and his 24,000 square foot house?....
BTW that guy that bought the horse for his kid to ride, pays more in taxes in a minute than you will pay in a fucking year.
How do we know you are paying YOUR fair share?

What I want to kmow is how this uneducated woman was able to dupe the Federal and State government into giving her all this money. How did she convince the state legislature and Congress to award her and her familiy all this money? How did she make the laws that would allow this to occur?

How did she do that?

Perhaps she heard about from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it, who had heard from someone else who was doing it.

That's how cultural decay works.

I understand how the recipient heard about this. But who put the system in place?
You and I both know it was not a welfare recipient that constructed the welfare system.

So why is the recipient more at fault than the designers of the welfare programs?

Because the recipient is defrauding the taxpayers by gaming the system.

If this is true, it is obviously bad.

But if you imagine that WELFARE is the problem effecting this nation's economy, you are simply NOT very well informed.

We spend over $1 trillion per year on the welfare "umbrella". If you don't think it's crippling this nations economy, you are simply NOT very well informed. At all...
This 1 trillion dollar welfare umbrella, about what we spend on entertainment each year comes from federal, state, and local spending which totals 6.628 trillion dollars which means we are spending 15.08% of all government spending on the welfare umbrella.

So you are suggesting the problem is 6 1/2 times worse than we thought... WOW!

Over $6,500,000,000,000.00 on welfare. The middle clas needs a BREAK!!! We can't keep carrying these people...

[

So, you answer is to ---- what, instruct Americans that since you can live as nicely as the working middle class while not working.... GO FOR IT!!! Because when you run out of other peoples money to spend IT WON'T BE YOUR FAULT!!!

---you see, this is why the argument from the left always falls totally apart. You are all wrried about placing the blame and not fixing the problems. You can't just take money from the rich --- there isn't enough money in the hands of the rich to fix the problems. If you took 100% of the riches income --- It wouldn't fix ANYTHING!!! Why? Because it still wouldn;t pay for the liberal social transformation that is taking over this country from the BOTTOM, UP!!!!

Guy, the fact is, if we had fair wealth distribution, we wouldn't have the problems we have.

Only America still thinks that people earning 8 figure salaries for ruining their companies is a real plan.

Let's be honest about what welfare is, it's "Please don't have riots and kill us" money. It's an opiate. Becuase as long as they have the widescreen you whine about incessantly, they aren't out there demanding stuff in riots like they were in the 1960's.
What a bunch of bullshit. Class envy bullshit.
And while on the subject of (YAWN) unions, at no time in US history was more than a third of the workforce unionized. And that was the peak which lasted a very short period of time. Union membership began to decline in the 1970's. Please spare us the same tired "Reagan busted the unions" bullshit. That ship never sailed.
The fact is that most of us NEVER became union members.

OK, after factcheck G-ma; with 8 babies really only makes $45,000.00 per year, plus O-phone, food stamps, section 8 housing at $500-$1000 per month (I looked that up as section 8 rentals in Ill.).

Do you really think that anyone can support 8 kids on 45K a year? Or find a decent place to live for 9 people on $500 a month?

Now, yeah, I think it is pretty awful that we have whole generations of people who don't understand what a paycheck is.

But the GOP riding in on a $70,000 Dressage Horse and telling us that the rest of us are too lazy is just the wrong messenger.

Mrs Romney bought the fucking horse with her money, not yours, Joe. I don't give a shit how much money you spent on your toys, as long as it didn't come out of MY pocket.

It sounds like nobody has any idea of what it cost to raise kids today. The amount paid per child includes only lodging, food, and clothing and that's all most foster homes provide. There's no money for Christmas or birthday presents, toys, field trips, movies, allowances, school activities, tutoring, counseling, summer camps, and a thousand other things that are part of kids daily lives today.

The sad fact is there are many people who either don't give a shit about their kids or are incapable of supporting them. If you deny social services, they will dump the kids on neighbors, aging parents, or put them out on the streets. The welfare moms described in this thread are on welfare not because there're just lazy. They're addicted to drugs and alcohol, mental or physically impaired, constantly in trouble with law, illiterate, or lacking any job skills. These people will not find a job to support the kids regardless of whether they get welfare or not. You might think it's better for the kids and cheaper for the taxpayer to make them wards of the state but that's not so.

I think that in some cases possibly many cases it is better to remove the parental rights and make them adoptable. I know a woman whose sister had 7 kids on welfare. She was a prostitute (the mother of the 7 kids, not the woman I knew). Anyway, this woman, my neighbor took baby number 7 in from birth. When she was two years old, having known only one mom and that home for all her life, a mutual neighbor found out the biological mom was still collecting welfare for that child. She reported it, even got me to witness it. I was sorry afterward. Social Services answer was to removed that child from the only home she'd ever known and give her back to a prostitute drug user with 6 other kids who never even bothered to visit the child once in her first 2 years of life.

IMO, the answer should have been to terminate the parent's rights and let the sister adopt the child she was raising as her own.
Often children trapped in foster care would be far better off if they remained with their own families even if they were dysfunctional, particularly older children. 60% of the kids that go into foster care are eventually returned to their parents. About 20% get adopted. It's a pretty said story for most of the remainder. More than 80 percent of foster care children have serious developmental, emotional or behavioral problems and make up the largest percent of the high school drop outs.

Yes, welfare queens are the problem. Only the welfare queens are in the military industrial complex.7 absurd ways the military wastes taxpayer dollars - Salon.com

According to*journalist Nick Turse, “The U.S. Army paid $71,614 [in 2004] to the Arizona Golf Resort — located in sunny Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,… The resort actually boasts an entire entertainment complex, complete with a water-slide-enhanced megapool, gym, bowling alley, horse stables, roller hockey rink, arcade, amphitheater, restaurant, and even a cappuccino bar — not to mention the golf course and a driving range.”

DoD’s Sungnam golf course in the Republic of Korea, meanwhile, is reportedly valued at $26 million.

For non-golfers, the military also maintains a*ski lodge and resort in the Bavarian Alps, which opened in 2004 and cost $80 million.
Then start your own thread about it. I am sure no one will participate. Meanwhile you are put on notice you are not to attempt to hijack this thread again.

We spend over $1 trillion per year on the welfare "umbrella". If you don't think it's crippling this nations economy, you are simply NOT very well informed. At all...
This 1 trillion dollar welfare umbrella, about what we spend on entertainment each year comes from federal, state, and local spending which totals 6.628 trillion dollars which means we are spending 15.08% of all government spending on the welfare umbrella.

Over $6,500,000,000,000.00 on welfare. The middle clas needs a BREAK!!! We can't keep carrying these people...
I said the one trillion in welfare came out of 6.628 trillion dollars of government spending.

It sounds like nobody has any idea of what it cost to raise kids today. The amount paid per child includes only lodging, food, and clothing and that's all most foster homes provide. There's no money for Christmas or birthday presents, toys, field trips, movies, allowances, school activities, tutoring, counseling, summer camps, and a thousand other things that are part of kids daily lives today.

The sad fact is there are many people who either don't give a shit about their kids or are incapable of supporting them. If you deny social services, they will dump the kids on neighbors, aging parents, or put them out on the streets. The welfare moms described in this thread are on welfare not because there're just lazy. They're addicted to drugs and alcohol, mental or physically impaired, constantly in trouble with law, illiterate, or lacking any job skills. These people will not find a job to support the kids regardless of whether they get welfare or not. You might think it's better for the kids and cheaper for the taxpayer to make them wards of the state but that's not so.

I think that in some cases possibly many cases it is better to remove the parental rights and make them adoptable. I know a woman whose sister had 7 kids on welfare. She was a prostitute (the mother of the 7 kids, not the woman I knew). Anyway, this woman, my neighbor took baby number 7 in from birth. When she was two years old, having known only one mom and that home for all her life, a mutual neighbor found out the biological mom was still collecting welfare for that child. She reported it, even got me to witness it. I was sorry afterward. Social Services answer was to removed that child from the only home she'd ever known and give her back to a prostitute drug user with 6 other kids who never even bothered to visit the child once in her first 2 years of life.

IMO, the answer should have been to terminate the parent's rights and let the sister adopt the child she was raising as her own.
Often children trapped in foster care would be far better off if they remained with their own families even if they were dysfunctional, particularly older children. 60% of the kids that go into foster care are eventually returned to their parents. About 20% get adopted. It's a pretty said story for most of the remainder. More than 80 percent of foster care children have serious developmental, emotional or behavioral problems and make up the largest percent of the high school drop outs.

Where do these stats come from? It is important that we consider the youth in this. If there is any chance to help them become productive, accountable, responsible members of society -- I mean conservatives....

we need to help them along the way!

Worst thing possible is that they continue to reproduce exponentially into masses that will only vote for more free stuff --- I mean liberals....

I said the one trillion in welfare came out of 6.628 trillion dollars of government spending.

Oh, I see what you meant to say...

Yeah, huge... almost as much as socialized medicine... oh wait...

And if the parents rights were terminated earlier, the kids may have been adopted earlier and would have been better off. Blood isn't everything. If you can't take care of your child and he ends up in foster care you should only have 1 to 2 years to get yourself together and if you can't, the child should be given up for adoption. The older they get, the harder it is to find someone to adopt them, though it isn't impossible. I once knew a lady that adopted a 16 year old severely autistic boy. IMO she was a saint.

From the fact check: The typical monthly payment rates for licensed foster home care range from $384 to $471, depending on the age of the child. The monthly payment rates for unlicensed relative home care range from $286 to $310, depending on the county.

Provided the foster parent is licensed and all 8 kids are teenagers, it's $45,216/yr which of course is not the case. The more likely case would be a range of ages from 1 to 10 yrs old. In that case the payment would be $38,400/yr.

You would have to be nuts to devote 24 yours a day, 365 days a year to raising 8 kids plus enduring the pain and sacrifice of giving birth to those kids, all for $38,000/yr. :cuckoo:

Apparently not for everyone, unless the payoff really is a lot more than your estimate.

From the fact check: The typical monthly payment rates for licensed foster home care range from $384 to $471, depending on the age of the child. The monthly payment rates for unlicensed relative home care range from $286 to $310, depending on the county.

Provided the foster parent is licensed and all 8 kids are teenagers, it's $45,216/yr which of course is not the case. The more likely case would be a range of ages from 1 to 10 yrs old. In that case the payment would be $38,400/yr.

You would have to be nuts to devote 24 yours a day, 365 days a year to raising 8 kids plus enduring the pain and sacrifice of giving birth to those kids, all for $38,000/yr. :cuckoo:

Apparently not for everyone, unless the payoff really is a lot more than your estimate.

Well it is tax-free!!! 45K with free health care is aprox. the same as 70K after taxes and health care....

It would be a significant raise for most working Americans!!!

Oh, and [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION] --- You really think it's FAIR for the slothful Americans to have easy access to big flat-screen TVs and X-Boxes when there are HARD WORKING Americans who are forced to do without because they are still trying to be responsible and accountable citizens???

Yeah, you guys all want to talk about fair when you compare freeloaders to the RICH! Where is fair for the people who work their asses off only to give 25% of their income to making sure those lazy bastards get their fancy TVs and video games!!!

Hypocracy from the left is NEVERENDING!!!

Frankly, I don't have an X-Box or a Widescreen TV. Frankly, I'm less worried about a poor family having a Widescreen (cost maybe $600.00) bought on a welfare check they probably should have used for food or utilities than I am about Mitt Romney spending $70,000 on a fucking Dancing Horse because he shipped a bunch of middle class jobs off to China.

[

Mrs Romney bought the fucking horse with her money, not yours, Joe. I don't give a shit how much money you spent on your toys, as long as it didn't come out of MY pocket.

No, Mrs. Romney bought that money out of money that was stolen from the pensions and jobs of AmPad and GS Steel workers.

So Mrs. Romney got a dancing horsie to treat her MS, and Mrs. Soptic died of cancer because Mitt Cancelled her health insurance.

That the GOP didn't realize how fucked up this was is why they lost.

(Oh, this is the point where you say something about "Mormons" because you don't have an intelligent answer.)

OK, after factcheck G-ma; with 8 babies really only makes $45,000.00 per year, plus O-phone, food stamps, section 8 housing at $500-$1000 per month (I looked that up as section 8 rentals in Ill.).

That is NOT the point you liberal partisan rock head. This little pants off at the drop of hat baby making slut and her 400lb grandma are gaming the system. They are CRIMINALS. They are committing FRAUD.

"But the GOP riding in on a $70,000 Dressage Horse and telling us that the rest of us are too lazy is just the wrong messenger".....Hey genius, big difference. The horse owner EARNED the money to pay for that animal. Oh, is it your contention there are no wealthy liberals ( Bill Gates, George Soros, Kennedys, Heinz-Kerry) OOPS..
Yiu are one ignorant fool. Now that you've successfully stomped on your own dick, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I don't consider money made by destroying jobs and communities to be 'earned'.

I am amazed you have so much hate for people who are worse off than you and so much sympathy to those who have become better off than you making your life harder.

It's like fucking Stockholm Syndrome!

These sad distorted myths never die. Someone said that someone said that someone said and on goes the same nonsense about welfare and welfare moms. In a sense it is just another putdown of women by the right. Another racist dog whistle for the stupid. Anyone ever find Reagan's Cadillac mom? No. And no one will find this mythical Cadillac mom either. But some are so narrow minded that this fits the pea brain that comprises their mind.

"Despite the symbolic resonance of Ronald Reagan’s fictitious “welfare queen,” most of the people who rely on means-tested social services either cannot work, have been recently laid off thanks to the economic downturn, or are already working in poorly paid, immiserating jobs. Of the 32 million American children currently being raised in low-income families — families who cannot afford to meet their basic needs — nearly half have parents who are in full-time, year-round jobs."

Dependents of the State - NYTimes.com

The real welfare kings. The Conservative Nanny State: How the Wealthy Use the Government to Stay Rich and Get Richer

'Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In' Even as Republicans gripe about deficit spending, their states get 30 cents more federal spending per tax dollar than their Democratic neighbors.' Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

Food Stamp Use By Race* (as of the 2010 FY)

Whites: 35% participation | 63.7% of US population
African Americans: 22% participation | 12.2% of US population
Hispanic: 10% participation | 16.3% of US population
Asian: 2% participation | 4.7% of US population
American Indian: 4% participation | 0.7% of US population
Unknown race: 19% participation | 0.2% of US population

*Sources: U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Census

The Truth about Welfare

_

Last edited:
[

Fair wealth distribution has never existed in ANY society, EVER!!!! It is an unrealistic pipe dream that leads to upheaval and the end of a society.

If you have a plan, start the thread. Be fair and honest in your assessments, and I will be more than happy to listen. However, be prepared --- socialism is not an acceptable solution because sooner, rather than later, you WILL run out of OPM (other peoples money) to drive the system.

...and I can't believe that the US left doesn't believe in their own ideology and that the only reason they do the things they do is fear of rioting...

Do you really believe that Hillary and Obama sit around and say --- "well, FAIR is really making slothful Americans accountable for their own lives, as well as punishing the rich for their success, but if we ask the sloths to step up they are going to roit so we are only going to punish the rich!!"??????

I wish we were punishing the rich. Shit, the Rich haven't paid taxes this low since the 1920's.

But let's get real here. "Safety Net Programs" for the poor only make up 13% of the Federal budget. Or about 466 Billion out of a 14 TRILLION dollar economy.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go? ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Leaving aside Social Security and Medicare, which really are redistribution programs as well, but most middle class folks who let their parents utilized them think they are "earned".

The notion we are going to "run out of other people money" and Mitt won't be able to have a new Dressage Pony is laughable.

Here's the thing. There are enough jobs and enough work out there to employ everyone in the country. But the wealthy have outsourced, automated, and offshored most of that work so that a few rich people could own a dressage ponies and mansions.

So if you aren't going to put them to work, at least paying them off so they don't have a food riot is the least we can do.

[

No, Mrs. Romney bought that money out of money that was stolen from the pensions and jobs of AmPad and GS Steel workers.

So Mrs. Romney got a dancing horsie to treat her MS, and Mrs. Soptic died of cancer because Mitt Cancelled her health insurance.

Not that pile of warm crap again. That talking point was debunked months ago.

Forum List

Back