🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breakin News: Governor Nixon Declares 'State Of Emergency' In Ferguson; Activates National Guard

OBABBLE will put pressure on the DA in Ferguson to announce the jury verdict and get on with the riots so as to bury the Gruber issue.

Missouri governor just put national guard on alert. Obabble must be readying a pipeline veto, an immigration executive order, and an announcement he is gay.

:bye1::itsok:

saltine-crackers.jpg

OBABBLE will put pressure on the DA in Ferguson to announce the jury verdict and get on with the riots so as to bury the Gruber issue.

Missouri governor just put national guard on alert. Obabble must be readying a pipeline veto, an immigration executive order, and an announcement he is gay.

Better fire up your hove around and bring your cane

Fucking dumb fucking idiots. They're so dumb that they're going to destroy their own stores, businesses and homes. These people are dumber than whale shit.
Actually the people of Ferguson are not the culprits regardless of how strongly they feel about what they believe to be the case with an indictment.

The property damage problem is caused by outside interlopers with no ties to the town. There are always enough hot heads or firebrands in a town to make for ambiguities so older folks are coming out for the sake of being calming influences.

This is a tragedy for the town of Ferguson. Businesses will flee and the town will die with the poorest left behind unable to sale their homes because of the decaying living conditions emanating out of this whole scenario.

There are particular posts on this thread that sicken me to my stomach. Hoping for riots? Invoking the atrocities of the civil rights movement? Yes there's a chance it could happen, but people should never ever hope for the worst.

If anything, as far as racism goes in Ferguson, the shoe is on the other foot.
The rioters are stereotypically labeling a white cop as racist for defending himself against a black assailant. Same attitude whites in the Jim Crow employed against blacks. If a black wronged a white, or if he even stood up to one, he was summarily judged on the spot.

One other thing I noticed. There seems to be a lot of racist language coming from conservatives here. To them I say: you betray your standing that you belong to a racially tolerant party. I honestly cannot understand how you say 'we aren't racists' but refer to black people as 'negroes' and 'ferals.' I've seen all I needed to see.

There are particular posts on this thread that sicken me to my stomach. Hoping for riots? Invoking the atrocities of the civil rights movement? Yes there's a chance it could happen, but people shod never ever hope for the worst.

The rioters are stereotypically labeling a white cop as racist for defending himself against a black assailant. Same attitude whites in the Jim Crow employed against blacks
that characterization, that the cop was defending himself, would depend on which accounts of events you believe. we don't have all the evidence yet.

There are particular posts on this thread that sicken me to my stomach. Hoping for riots? Invoking the atrocities of the civil rights movement? Yes there's a chance it could happen, but people shod never ever hope for the worst.

The rioters are stereotypically labeling a white cop as racist for defending himself against a black assailant. Same attitude whites in the Jim Crow employed against blacks

If they don't want any trouble, they shouldn't start any trouble...if they start trouble..let the chips fall where they will..bullets stop looters....rioting isn't a "civil right".

that characterization, that the cop was defending himself, would depend on which accounts of events you believe. we don't have all the evidence yet.

Actually we do.

Evidence supports officer s account of shooting in Ferguson - The Washington Post

If they don't want any trouble, they shouldn't start any trouble...if they start trouble..let the chips fall where they will..bullets stop looters....rioting isn't a "civil right".

No, but hoping trouble will occur is foolish. Hoping for bloodshed is utterly barbaric.

rioting doesn't merit the death penalty.

i can promise you, no national guard soldier will fire their gun at anyone. not under orders anyhow.

Hopefully, Nixon lets them protect the businesses with live ammo!
That I agree on. I hope they have attack dogs to release on the ferals like they did in the 60's.

Typical that you're against Constitutional rights for ALL Americans.

No, but hoping trouble will occur is foolish. Hoping for bloodshed is utterly barbaric.
go read what the negroes are saying..look at the threats they have been making...white people aren't doing it...but white people WILL protect themselves..let the negroes chimp out...america needs a wake up call

Forum List

Back