BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Now that we have all decided that the government brown shirts murdered the Koresh cultists in Waco, maybe we should dissect the Jim Jones massacre. I am interested in the spin that the Right will put on this. His message to his followers, by the way, was almost identical to Koresh's.

Get, ready! Take your Dramamine, and GO!

Difference is Jim Jones actually murdered his followers, they weren't killed by the feds.

Bundy-cattle-nuclear-bombs.jpg

Now that we have all decided that the government brown shirts murdered the Koresh cultists in Waco, maybe we should dissect the Jim Jones massacre. I am interested in the spin that the Right will put on this. His message to his followers, by the way, was almost identical to Koresh's.

Get, ready! Take your Dramamine, and GO!

Difference is Jim Jones actually murdered his followers, they weren't killed by the feds.

Nor were they SAVED by the feds....

'This Land is your land, This land is my land.' What happened to that? What happened to the People who stopped believing in that? What terrible trauma did they suffer? What happened to our Country?

'This Land is your land, This land is my land.' What happened to that? What happened to the People who stopped believing in that? What terrible trauma did they suffer? What happened to our Country?

I love how the Right chooses it's heros!

"Woodrow Wilson "Woody" Guthrie (July 14, 1912 – October 3, 1967) was an American singer-songwriter and folk musician whose musical legacy includes hundreds of political, traditional and children's songs, ballads and improvised works. He frequently performed with the slogan This Machine Kills Fascists displayed on his guitar. His best-known song is "This Land Is Your Land." Many of his recorded songs are archived in the Library of Congress.[1] Such songwriters as Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp, Pete Seeger, Andy Irvine, Joe Strummer, Billy Bragg, Jay Farrar, Jeff Tweedy, Bob Childers and Tom Paxton have acknowledged Guthrie as a major influence.

Many of his songs are about his experiences in the Dust Bowl era during the Great Depression when Guthrie traveled with migrant workers from Oklahoma to California and learned their traditional folk and blues songs, earning him the nickname the "Dust Bowl Troubadour."[2] Throughout his life Guthrie was associated with United States Communist groups, though he was seemingly not a member of any.[3]"

Moderator edit to insert required link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Guthrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Liberal education camps teach sharing is from the people who work to the people who don't work to right the wrong of having to work to survive.

So when a libtard sings "This Land is your land, This land is my land.' They mean this Land was your land, now its my land, and I didn't have to work for it, la la la la....

Last edited:
Harry Reid's Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant In $5 Billion Nevada Deal - 9/4/12 Article | Alternative
Harry Reid’s Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant In $5 Billion Nevada Deal – 9/4/12 Article
Friday, April 11, 2014

RoryReid.jpg

The son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, Nevada.

ENN scored big when Clark County commissioners unanimously voted to sell the Chinese company the public land for just $4.5 million, despite the fact that it was appraised at $38.6 million.

Sen. Reid has been one of ENN’s biggest supporters, having recruited the company during a 2011 trip to China. According to Reuters, last month Sen. Reid tried to “pressure Nevada’s largest power company, NV Energy, to sign up as ENN’s first customer.”

This isn’t the first time the Reids have come under fire for alleged cronyism. In 2003, allegations emerged that Nevada industries frequently lobbied Sen. Reid through his well-connected relatives.

This is how our "Representatives" are selling America for their own profit.

There are many other examples of this. But you will need to look for them on the net because the Zionist media is not going to report on them .

As in the case of the Nevada land theft, they will put the spin on it that a bunch of "angry ol' white men" in militias are out conducting "terrorism", then try to turn the issue into one requiring gun confiscation.

How do you feel about the Bureau of Land Management becoming a tool of Communist China?

You people out there do know that the US has conducted joint exercises with Russian and Chinese military within the US don't you?

Has your Zionist media informed you of this either, or do they really believe that it is more important for you to know that the Royal Whore has been knocked up again?

Last edited:
Harry Reid's Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant In $5 Billion Nevada Deal - 9/4/12 Article | Alternative
Harry Reid’s Son Representing Chinese Solar Panel Plant In $5 Billion Nevada Deal – 9/4/12 Article
Friday, April 11, 2014

RoryReid.jpg

The son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, Nevada.

ENN scored big when Clark County commissioners unanimously voted to sell the Chinese company the public land for just $4.5 million, despite the fact that it was appraised at $38.6 million.

Sen. Reid has been one of ENN’s biggest supporters, having recruited the company during a 2011 trip to China. According to Reuters, last month Sen. Reid tried to “pressure Nevada’s largest power company, NV Energy, to sign up as ENN’s first customer.”

This isn’t the first time the Reids have come under fire for alleged cronyism. In 2003, allegations emerged that Nevada industries frequently lobbied Sen. Reid through his well-connected relatives.

There are many other examples of this. But you will need to look for them on the net because the Zionist media is not going to report on them .

As in the case of the Nevada land theft, they will put the spin on it that a bunch of "angry ol' white men" in militias are out conducting "terrorism", then try to turn the issue into one requiring gun confiscation.

How do you feel about the Bureau of Land Management becoming a tool of Communist China?

You people out there do know that the US has conducted joint exercises with Russian and Chinese military within the US don't you?

Has your Zionist media informed you of this either, or do they really believe that it is more important for you to know that the Royal Whore has been knocked up again?

OMG! The democrat, Chinese, Russian, Zionist, BLM, and US military conspiracy has been uncovered!

Explain more how, "Clinton killed the people in Waco". Did he kill the people in Waco while getting a BJ or are you completely mislead about the world of Corporations buying politicians?
Bill Clinton was ultimately responsible for the Waco massacre because decisions of that magnitude are not made at ground level or anywhere in between. Once it became a newsworthy event the chain of command extended from the FBI Director to the Attorney General and, once it got really hot, to the President. My loathing for Bill Clinton derives mainly from the fact that he turned his back on the children who burned to death at Waco.

In his book, A Place Called Waco, Davidian survivor David Thibodeau, makes it clear that Koresh repeatedly agreed to surrender if the FBI would first allow access to the media (all the reporters present were eagerly willing to enter the residence) but their request was repeatedly denied. In clear violation of the First Amendment (freedom of the Press) all of the reporters at Waco were sequestered at a location about a mile away from the scene and one reporter who attempted to bypass at 3AM was arrested.

Thibodeau goes on to say that right up to the end Koresh remained confident that the American People would not allow the oppressive siege to continue and that it was a matter of time before President Clinton would intervene and allow access to the media.

Dave Guerin, the Davidians' lawyer, who was granted access to the residence once during the first week of the siege, said the same thing. He also tried to reach Janet Reno who refused to take his calls.

Again, Koresh knew, as was affirmed by a Texas state court, that ATF's raid on the Davidian residence was unlawful. He wanted to present the facts to the public before being sequestered in some remote prison. But, as it was, the only information the public received about this siege was filtered through the FBI -- because the Press had no access to the Davidians or to the scene of the siege. The circumstances were exactly as outlined by George Orwell in Nineteen Eighty Four. All the news came from Big Brother.

David Koresh was a child-molesting freak who thought he was Jesus.

Please stop treating him like he was a rational person who could have been reasoned with.
I don't have any absolute knowledge about David Koresh. All I know about him is what I've managed to learn by reading various reports. But I do know the safety of dozens of innocent children depended on how the feds handled that situation.

What you should know is prior to the ATF raid the Texas Department of Social Services, along with the local sheriff, investigated the charges of child molestation against Koresh and found them to be completely unfounded.

You might wish to read this and educate yourself: Assault on Waco

He knew the only way he was leaving that compound was in handcuffs or a body bag, and he chose the body bag, and to take all his followers with him.
So you think the feds did the right thing by disregarding the safety of 21 innocent children and antagonizing then provoking a man they had cause to believe was capable of initiating a mass suicide. Right?

What would you have done if you were in charge there?

Last edited:

Liberal education camps teach sharing is from the people who work to the people who don't work to right the wrong of having to work to survive.

So when a libtard sings "This Land is your land, This land is my land.' They mean this Land was your land, now its my land, and I didn't have to work for it, la la la la....

The position that democrats take is; "What's mine is mine, what's yours is to be divided up and shared between everyone."

Friday, April 11, 2014

RoryReid.jpg

OMG! The democrat, Chinese, Russian, Zionist, BLM, and US military conspiracy has been uncovered!

So Comrade, it's not true? Reid's son Rory is NOT brokering a deal on behalf of Chinese concerns to build a plant outside of Laughlin?

Or is it just that corruption by democrats is something you fully support, since party above all?

'This Land is your land, This land is my land.' What happened to that? What happened to the People who stopped believing in that?
Apparently you have stopped believing that.

It isn't our land anymore if some rancher believes he can use our public land for his profit seeking ranching business. How do you think he'd feel if a bunch of other ranchers showed up and started grazing 10x as many cattle on it? Would he still be for the concept of "our land" being free for anyone to use?

Friday, April 11, 2014

RoryReid.jpg

Which exposed you as the slobbering idiot you are.

Only a red assed buffoon would talk like some bubble headed space man from another planet in light of the facts, which is pretty much you.

Forum List

Back