BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

Looks like Big Brother is backing down for now. But it's too early to celebrate. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. They'll probably label him a 'Crazed Cult Leader' or 'Militiaman' and raid his home next. Maybe even burn it down and kill him and his family. That wouldn't surprise me. This is not over.

That is likely to happen. As we have seen, the government is not above assassination of Americans when it suits their purpose.

they tried the character assassination and that failed

now they will try and ruin him financially

they will probably establish rules that banks can not get FDIC insurance

if they lend to ranchers

as the government did in North Dakota to the banks that lent to

owners of land that allowed drilling on private lands

Looks like Big Brother is backing down for now. But it's too early to celebrate. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. They'll probably label him a 'Crazed Cult Leader' or 'Militiaman' and raid his home next. Maybe even burn it down and kill him and his family. That wouldn't surprise me. This is not over.

That is likely to happen. As we have seen, the government is not above assassination of Americans when it suits their purpose.

I said right from the start that Big Brother would rather kill fellow Americans than accept losing. So this is far from over. They'll dig & dig and harass this man and his family daily. Like i said, Big Brother is vindictive and evil. This is far from over.

Last edited:
God bless Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie. What a brave S.O.B. He stood up for his People. A real hero.

I really am happy this man and his family have survived this travesty. But i fear it's only temporary. Big Brother doesn't like to lose. He will continue harassing this man and his family. Keep in mind, we're living in an era where our President routinely arrests Journalists and Filmmakers. Sadly, i don't think it's gonna end well for this man. I'll be praying for him.

I really am happy this man and his family have survived this travesty. But i fear it's only temporary. Big Brother doesn't like to lose. He will continue harassing this man and his family. Keep in mind, we're living in an era where our President routinely arrests Journalists and Filmmakers. Sadly, i don't think it's gonna end well for this man. I'll be praying for him.

Next up: an IRS audit and the EPA declaring a puddle "protected wetlands". Oh, and the ATF will surely pay a visit, as well.

Next up: an IRS audit and the EPA declaring a puddle "protected wetlands". Oh, and the ATF will surely pay a visit, as well.

Just look at the era we're living in. Our President has Journalists and Filmmakers arrested routinely. Big Brother isn't going away. The harassment will resume as soon as the Media goes away. Him and his family will need our prayers.

Explain more how, "Clinton killed the people in Waco". Did he kill the people in Waco while getting a BJ or are you completely mislead about the world of Corporations buying politicians?
Bill Clinton was ultimately responsible for the Waco massacre because decisions of that magnitude are not made at ground level or anywhere in between. Once it became a newsworthy event the chain of command extended from the FBI Director to the Attorney General and, once it got really hot, to the President. My loathing for Bill Clinton derives mainly from the fact that he turned his back on the children who burned to death at Waco.

In his book, A Place Called Waco, Davidian survivor David Thibodeau, makes it clear that Koresh repeatedly agreed to surrender if the FBI would first allow access to the media (all the reporters present were eagerly willing to enter the residence) but their request was repeatedly denied. In clear violation of the First Amendment (freedom of the Press) all of the reporters at Waco were sequestered at a location about a mile away from the scene and one reporter who attempted to bypass at 3AM was arrested.

Thibodeau goes on to say that right up to the end Koresh remained confident that the American People would not allow the oppressive siege to continue and that it was a matter of time before President Clinton would intervene and allow access to the media.

Dave Guerin, the Davidians' lawyer, who was granted access to the residence once during the first week of the siege, said the same thing. He also tried to reach Janet Reno who refused to take his calls.

Again, Koresh knew, as was affirmed by a Texas state court, that ATF's raid on the Davidian residence was unlawful. He wanted to present the facts to the public before being sequestered in some remote prison. But, as it was, the only information the public received about this siege was filtered through the FBI -- because the Press had no access to the Davidians or to the scene of the siege. The circumstances were exactly as outlined by George Orwell in Nineteen Eighty Four. All the news came from Big Brother.

Just look at the era we're living in. Our President has Journalists and Filmmakers arrested routinely. Big Brother isn't going away. The harassment will resume as soon as the Media goes away. Him and his family will need our prayers.
I tune to news channels for most of the day -- MSNBC, CNN, and FOX. I wish to say I haven't seen or heard a single word related to this Nevada event from any of them. If there has been any mention of it I'm sure it was a ten second slice tucked in between the endless speculations about the Flight 370 fiasco. (Which is on CNN right now!)

they turned tail and ran because dirty Harry Reid and his Chinese bud were caught brokering a land grab scam

I'm thinking about running some cattle in Grand Canyon National Park. The South Rim is pretty much not used for anything.

The Grand Canyon is federal property. Gold Butte is state property. You can tell because when obama got in a snit he made it a crime to look at the Grand Canyon.

Oh Jesus why can't us blacks get the same preferential treatment with free land and military security watching out so the Mexicans don't steal their cattle?

I lived in Vegas for 10 years, but I wasn't a 1 percenter, so they made me buy the land where I built my house.....

Must be cool to use our land for decades and not have to pay for it.

IT is okay for the RW loons on here. They are all for Corporate thieves and multimillion dollar ranchers who don't pay land fees for decade. But its those pesky single mothers who get the monthly welfare checks that this country should prosecute.

Explain more how, "Clinton killed the people in Waco". Did he kill the people in Waco while getting a BJ or are you completely mislead about the world of Corporations buying politicians?
Bill Clinton was ultimately responsible for the Waco massacre because decisions of that magnitude are not made at ground level or anywhere in between. Once it became a newsworthy event the chain of command extended from the FBI Director to the Attorney General and, once it got really hot, to the President. My loathing for Bill Clinton derives mainly from the fact that he turned his back on the children who burned to death at Waco.

In his book, A Place Called Waco, Davidian survivor David Thibodeau, makes it clear that Koresh repeatedly agreed to surrender if the FBI would first allow access to the media (all the reporters present were eagerly willing to enter the residence) but their request was repeatedly denied. In clear violation of the First Amendment (freedom of the Press) all of the reporters at Waco were sequestered at a location about a mile away from the scene and one reporter who attempted to bypass at 3AM was arrested.

Thibodeau goes on to say that right up to the end Koresh remained confident that the American People would not allow the oppressive siege to continue and that it was a matter of time before President Clinton would intervene and allow access to the media.

Dave Guerin, the Davidians' lawyer, who was granted access to the residence once during the first week of the siege, said the same thing. He also tried to reach Janet Reno who refused to take his calls.

Again, Koresh knew, as was affirmed by a Texas state court, that ATF's raid on the Davidian residence was unlawful. He wanted to present the facts to the public before being sequestered in some remote prison. But, as it was, the only information the public received about this siege was filtered through the FBI -- because the Press had no access to the Davidians or to the scene of the siege. The circumstances were exactly as outlined by George Orwell in Nineteen Eighty Four. All the news came from Big Brother.

David Koresh was a child-molesting freak who thought he was Jesus.

Please stop treating him like he was a rational person who could have been reasoned with.

He knew the only way he was leaving that compound was in handcuffs or a body bag, and he chose the body bag, and to take all his followers with him.

Please stop treating him like he was a rational person who could have been reasoned with.

He knew the only way he was leaving that compound was in handcuffs or a body bag, and he chose the body bag, and to take all his followers with him.

You're kind of moving the facts around and once that happens, it's not the truth any longer. :eusa_whistle:

[

You're kind of moving the facts around and once that happens, it's not the truth any longer. :eusa_whistle:

Guy, when I was right wing, I used to argue the Waco Party line better than most of you.

But the reality is, Koresh was really out of his mind nuts.

Three investigations, including one led by Republican Senator John Danforth, all reached the same conclusion.

That when presented with arrest, Koresh chose mass suicide for himself and his followers.

Forum List

Back