Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

I just want to know what lie will BBC come out with

I never trust BBC

You shouldn't either

I have to say

I don't trust BBC

I trust much more witnesses who were there and lived through the horror

I want to know who they saw.... were there islamic looking men.....what do they know...I trust ordinary people more than scum BBC

Because BBC is fake news like CNN ok?
I think both the building and the area are 'culturally diverse'.
A local said there are lots of young families living there :(

Last edited:
These commentators on Sky News are already covering for Muslims, that it's Ramadan and people would had been up at that time of night for prayer.

These commentators on Sky News are already covering for Muslims, that it's Ramadan and people would had been up at that time of night for prayer.

those commentators are the worst

they have sold their souls to Globalism.

Total european scum

those commentators are the worst

they have sold their souls to Globalism.

Total european scum
i really dont believe this was an accident. i dont think a ciggy would of burnt down 27 floors

I saw some women with head scarves...Indian or Muslim, I don't know...but they looked extremely upset. Terrorists don't care if they kill some of their own. IF its a terrorist attack. Gotta wait for the experts to go thru the rubble.

I worry about the people..but I also hope no pets were allowed there. They will be the last to try to save if they try at all.

London sure seems to be having its share of bad luck these days. And they even have a Muslim mayor! They'll obviously need to get a Muslim Fire Superintendent now.

If I ever lived in a building like that, I'd invest in a repelling rope.
MrGracie said the same thing..but he said one of those fly suits or a parachute for both of us. Hell, if it was me, I would be scaling those balconies all the way down. Fuck the ladders if they don't reach far enough! Better die of broken bones or neck than being burned alive.

It's breaking on Drudge Report via the BBC. This is another terrorist attack.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

It is very unlikely this is a terrorist attack.

The footage is absolutely horrific, shocking. It says there are 120 flats in that building and there are only a few instances of people being rescued, so tragically several hundred people will have perished, entire families including children and babies will have perished in the most horrible way.

We pray for those who are suffering at this time of grief, and also pray that those who left this fucked-up planet today are now safe in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom having been welcomed into His arms.

It's breaking on Drudge Report via the BBC. This is another terrorist attack.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

It is very unlikely this is a terrorist attack.

The footage is absolutely horrific, shocking. It says there are 120 flats in that building and there are only a few instances of people being rescued, so tragically several hundred people will have perished, entire families including children and babies will have perished in the most horrible way.

We pray for those who are suffering at this time of grief, and also pray that those who left this fucked-up planet today are now safe in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom having been welcomed into His arms.

would this be the exception in London Islamic attacks?

they are happening so often lately......

Forum List

Back