Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

Any firefighters here? How can it spread that fast to engulf the whole building without "help"? Just askin'. Don't shoot me.

I have to say

I don't trust BBC

I trust much more witnesses who were there and lived through the horror

I want to know who they saw.... were there islamic looking men.....what do they know...I trust ordinary people more than scum BBC

Because BBC is fake news like CNN ok?

I have friends who have lived in those tower blocks for decades. Not the particular one currently burning but not very far away. Each time I have visited them I have marveled that none had burned. Too many tenants are "social" residents who care not at all for their own safety or that of others. Those I visit are elderly - many (now departed) were friends from World War II when a relative of mine was billeted on them when they had their own homes just outside London. We kept touch all those years and often sent food parcels when American rationing had ended but British rationing lingered on. I would not discount the possibility of terrorist activity entirely but believe it pretty far down the list of probable causes.

We shall have to wait and see.

I also have relatives working in London

now I am like chook without a head everyday asking for their safety WTF

I wouldn't worry. This is not the sort of place most foreigners end up in.

yes but this is happening too often in London....it's not a safe place to be

what are London authorities thinking?

do they care about their own? so sad....I think not
It's like London is cursed :frown:

I have to say

I don't trust BBC

I trust much more witnesses who were there and lived through the horror

I want to know who they saw.... were there islamic looking men.....what do they know...I trust ordinary people more than scum BBC

Because BBC is fake news like CNN ok?
if this building went up in flames in 2009, wanna guess who the left would of blamed it on?

Forum List

Back