Breaking: 37,000 Watch Trump In Wisconsin------Hillary Attracts A Few Dozen In Philly

The Donald pwnd Crooked Hillary. Incredible speech. Historic. Curious how the Crooked MSM is going to attack The Donald tomorrow. I was actually surprised it was broadcast on MSNBC and CNN live. The Donald also pwnd them!

The "polls" the Crooked MSM allude to constantly are clearly rigged. Nobody likes Little Crooked Hillary except those who paid for play.

Sounds like this Hillary support is solid.lolololol

Maybe Hillary supporters aren't the sort to go out and cheer like they do at football games. You see Trump supporters at these "events" and they're just waiting to cheer all the time, they want to be entertained. They could go to watch a TV show being made, or go watch Trump.

That doesn't mean Trump's going to get the votes of the majority.

Donald trump is the anti-christ. he is evil.

No science behind that.....you like Hillary....she kills people and lives off a corrupt governmental system.....she needs to get a private sector job for once in her life.

I watched his speech last night. It was phenomenal! I then had to turn off CNN because of the whining and teeth gnashing etc. It's gotten to where they don't even try to be neutral anymore its pathetic.

Normally I enjoy The Donald's improvisation, but that "prepared" speech was THE BEST, MOST PITCH PERFECT SPEECH in American history. He hit all the relevant notes.

Crooked Hillary is about as capable as delivering such a speech as she is rising from her 5' 5" height to The Donald's 6' 3" height, ain't gonna happen.

I want to watch MSNBC tonight just to see how those gay qu33rs try to deal with The Donald's speech. I am guessing they will try to ignore it and focus on some other event like Crooked Hillary playing golf years ago or something. :p

I want to watch MSNBC tonight just to see how those gay qu33rs try to deal with The Donald's speech. I am guessing they will try to ignore it and focus on some other event like Crooked Hillary playing golf years ago or something. :p
No they'll scream the talking points like racism....don't actually analyze anything Trump says.....naaahh

Forum List

Back