BREAKING: 4 officers shot in Philly gun fight

Apparently two cops are hunkered down in the building on the second floor with the shooters inside. Gonna be a miracle to get them out alive

Apparently two cops are hunkered down in the building on the second floor with the shooters inside. Gonna be a miracle to get them out alive

They need to use RPG' s.
Or do what ex-mayor Wilson Goode did, and drop fire-bombs from a helicopter and let whole blocks burn.
Filthy-delphia......come visit and experience it on your own!

There is a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant in the area.

Describes everything we need to know.

Racist cops

Phillie...what a shithole.

A great city when Frank Rizzo was mayor 40+ years ago......
IDK...I remember my grandfather cursing the place when I was very young. I remember him saying the first thing he did when he got as job was GTFO of Philadelphia.
That must have been in the late 50's. Phillie has always been a rough town.
Most Rust Belt cities ran by Democrats are shitholes.

There is a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant in the area.

Describes everything we need to know.

Racist cops
I posted demographics of this neighborhood. 85% black with “growing” Hispanic aka “illegal” population.

IDK...I remember my grandfather cursing the place when I was very young. I remember him saying the first thing he did when he got as job was GTFO of Philadelphia.
Correction...all cities >500K run by Dems are shitholes. Democrats are slaves to the welfare mentalities they engender. Even if a Dem wanted to clean up a city he/she would be confronted with so much blowback he/she would be out on their ass in a few months.
Responsibility free gibs...

I am sure that if someone calls the NRA, they will send some good guys out there to settle this right away.
Nope. The SWAT Team, all of whom are most likely NRA card carrying members, will secure the situation.

Correction...all cities >500K run by Dems are shitholes. Democrats are slaves to the welfare mentalities they engender. Even if a Dem wanted to clean up a city he/she would be confronted with so much blowback he/she would be out on their ass in a few months.

And to think that Democrats want to re-make the whole Country in the image of their Democrat ruled shitholes.
This should make any sane person shudder...

And to think that Democrats want to re-make the whole Country in the image of their Democrat ruled shitholes.
Idealism will be the death of us all.

Idealism will be the death of us all.

Only if we let it.

Forum List

Back