BREAKING: 4 officers shot in Philly gun fight

I find it hilarious that you folks are calling Philadelphia a shit hole, when it's not even on the top 25 most dangerous cities.

In the 80s and 90s Philly was pretty dangerous due to the Crack epidemic. I remember my parents chaining down the porch furniture when I was a kid because of Crack heads. And we lived in a decent neighborhood These days Philly is pretty calm compared to those times. Especially since it's currently going through gentrification.

This is making the news, because it doesn't happen that often.

Liar.
See Wikipedia.
Philly has the highest violent crime rate among cities with a pop. of 1 million or more.

Is there a city, anywhere in this country, run by those people,.that is not a fucking shithole?

With all due disrespect.....

Also, related to that, which dirty shithole that consists mainly of THOSE PEOPLE, where a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant is ONLY FOUND, are not run by fucking democrats?

I will be waiting the fucking answers to those two questions from the pathetic stupid ass racist patronizing left.

Oh, this is where the racist white elitists pretend that they really really care so much about THOSE PEOPLE. Racist piece of shit they are.

The NRA "good guys with guns" seem to be occupied elsewhere when they are needed.
--------------------------------------- unless the NRA 'GOOD GUYS' are Publicly employed Police they have NO DUTY to act VShandel .
The NRA good guys don't typically hang out in the ghetto anyhow
Why not? They afraid?
Afraid of what? Boredom? There is NOTHING to do in those shitholes unless you wanna buy some drugs, stolen guns or a nasty piece of ass.

The news crews were reporting the police movements. Six cops were shot. None life threatening so far.

The NRA "good guys with guns" seem to be occupied elsewhere when they are needed.
--------------------------------------- unless the NRA 'GOOD GUYS' are Publicly employed Police they have NO DUTY to act VShandel .
Why not? They afraid?
------------------------------------- why hang out where the SCUM , whores and drug users and drug dealers and criminals live Bode ??
She was trying to be clever but ultimately ended up looking stupid and out of touch lol

The news crews were reporting the police movements. Six cops were shot. None life threatening so far.
And the media, pick up on their scanners, shots fired, cops involved in shitown Philly.

Why do you suppose the fucking media sped there? Flies don't fly to fresh hot shit faster than the media rushes to the scene where they hope and pray to the devil that some lily white blue eyed cop has just shot a bunch of unarmed negroes.

So far, all disappointments for their narrative that they push. Either way, they don't give one flying shit if they get cops shot due to their traitorous reporting.

Why not? They afraid?

A lot of NRA guys don't know the lingo of the hood. You really should be fluent in Jive, so you know what the m-f'ers are saying to you and you can articulate back to them in their own language.

I find it hilarious that you folks are calling Philadelphia a shit hole, when it's not even on the top 25 most dangerous cities.

In the 80s and 90s Philly was pretty dangerous due to the Crack epidemic. I remember my parents chaining down the porch furniture when I was a kid because of Crack heads. And we lived in a decent neighborhood These days Philly is pretty calm compared to those times. Especially since it's currently going through gentrification.

Liar.
See Wikipedia.
Philly has the highest violent crime rate among cities with a pop. of 1 million or more.

25 of the most dangerous cities in America

Philly is a wonderful city as long as you stay out of the GHETTO

Is there a city, anywhere in this country, run by those people,.that is not a fucking shithole?

With all due disrespect.....

Also, related to that, which dirty shithole that consists mainly of THOSE PEOPLE, where a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant is ONLY FOUND, are not run by fucking democrats?

I will be waiting the fucking answers to those two questions from the pathetic stupid ass racist patronizing left.

Oh, this is where the racist white elitists pretend that they really really care so much about THOSE PEOPLE. Racist piece of shit they are.

you sound retarded

And the media, pick up on their scanners, shots fired, cops involved in shitown Philly.

Why do you suppose the fucking media sped there? Flies don't fly to fresh hot shit faster than the media rushes to the scene where they hope and pray to the devil that some lily white blue eyed cop has just shot a bunch of unarmed negroes.

So far, all disappointments for their narrative that they push. Either way, they don't give one flying shit if they get cops shot due to their traitorous reporting.

They only care when cops are shot

Forum List

Back