BREAKING: 4 officers shot in Philly gun fight

Is there a city, anywhere in this country, run by those people,.that is not a fucking shithole?

With all due disrespect.....

Also, related to that, which dirty shithole that consists mainly of THOSE PEOPLE, where a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant is ONLY FOUND, are not run by fucking democrats?

I will be waiting the fucking answers to those two questions from the pathetic stupid ass racist patronizing left.

Oh, this is where the racist white elitists pretend that they really really care so much about THOSE PEOPLE. Racist piece of shit they are.

you sound retarded
Boy that is a lot of cities you listed there you pathetic fucking loser.

Not even an attempt.

LOL

Dumb fucking racist

I find it hilarious that you folks are calling Philadelphia a shit hole, when it's not even on the top 25 most dangerous cities.
Well, unless we have 10 cops shot in another city today, then Philadelphia is thee most dangerous city. It could and will likely change, but for now Philly is thee most dangerous city and will have a new ranking.

Hannity has a guest on saying it's an narcotics ambush aimed at cops. Seems blacks are the perpetrators.

I got the impression this was a questionable area of the city maybe it was the gang tag graffiti on the stop sign behind the news dude I saw covering! I heard narcotics warrant gone deadly! In Philly? You're kidding right.

Huh, those people are that sophisticated.

Who knew?

Very impressive. I heard African gray parrots can understand over 400 English words.

And now you are telling me African Americans can use Facebook?

Wow......

You appear to be on medication

Hannity has a guest on saying it's an narcotics ambush aimed at cops. Seems blacks are the perpetrators.

I got the impression this was a questionable area of the city maybe it was the gang tag graffiti on the stop sign behind the news dude I saw covering! I heard narcotics warrant gone deadly! In Philly? You're kidding right.
Well, there is a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant right there soooo......

Assuming there is some dollar store, Chico's Bail Bonds office and a pawn shop within a block of each other.

Well, there is a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant right there soooo......

Assuming there is some dollar store, Chico's Bail Bonds office and a pawn shop within a block of each other.

Don't the Cops have assault rifles in Philly? They had choppers in the LA shoot em up! Probably another white supremacist!!!!!!!!! They wanna take him alive! I hope the sarcasm isn't lost on anyone !

Forum List

Back