🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

Where were all these appeals as Obama signed death drones all over?

When he banned Iraqis and Venezuelans?

Nowhere, because he approved the leftist religion. Thankfully, Trump has a bit more spine. He won't take bullshit. The snowflakes will continue crying as Trump's restrictions are upheld for the betterment of America.
Where are they going to be upheld?

For argument's sake I am going to ignore the Constitution's ORIGINAL INTENT , which conservatives like to do.

The Immigration Act of 1965 prevents the executive branch from denying immigration on account of the applicant's religious or national origin.

And yet these types of bans have been used 27 times since the Teddy Kennedy war on America began. Including under Barack Obama.

Why? Because your claim is utterly false.

The liberals win!
Temporarily. You do know the majority of Americans want this ban. The Left continues to shoot themselves in the foot. We can blame the Democrats for this. No common sense on the left! Waiting for the Congressional Elections.
While that is pretty much true, you have to say that the administration could solve the constitutional problems with the order really easily. Really easily. Why they indulge themselves in the desire to fight rather than just fixing it and reissuing in ten days is beyond me. They get all preachy about how bad this is for America when they can fix it! And I want them to just put it in place NOW!
Its not about how much Americans want the ban, its about its legality
Negative. As of the 9th Court of Appeal's decision, it's about the first terror attack by a terrorist posing as a refugee. Lawd have mercy on liberal pukes when that happens. Break out the body bags, Myrtle!
Refugees are thoroughly vetted, forgot?

Where were all these appeals as Obama signed death drones all over?

When he banned Iraqis and Venezuelans?

Nowhere, because he approved the leftist religion. Thankfully, Trump has a bit more spine. He won't take bullshit. The snowflakes will continue crying as Trump's restrictions are upheld for the betterment of America.
Where are they going to be upheld?

After the ridiculous appeals are defeated and after the ones obstructing justice are made to look like fools... again.

what do you expect from the 9th District Court of Traitors
I always believed the court were supposed to protect Americans
Another falsehood.comes to light.

The district court judge and one of the appellate judges were "conservatives". They upheld the law. Now the CIA and/or the FBI can conduct a false flag operation and blame the so-called judges.

"Now the CIA and/or the FBI can conduct a false flag operation and blame the so-called judges."

And with that Martial Law declared by President Trump :eusa_whistle: :smoke:

The liberals win!
Temporarily. You do know the majority of Americans want this ban. The Left continues to shoot themselves in the foot. We can blame the Democrats for this. No common sense on the left! Waiting for the Congressional Elections.
While that is pretty much true, you have to say that the administration could solve the constitutional problems with the order really easily. Really easily. Why they indulge themselves in the desire to fight rather than just fixing it and reissuing in ten days is beyond me. They get all preachy about how bad this is for America when they can fix it! And I want them to just put it in place NOW!
The constitution is above your grade level......sad....

How is it that most everyone admits judges are/can be politically motivated, yet their judgements, quality and integrity is beyond question or direct insult... I say, screw that crapola..

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19s20 seconds ago SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

If that's true how come KSA, Egypt and UAE aren't on the list after citizens of those countries killed 2800 Americans? Hm?

For argument's sake I am going to ignore the Constitution's ORIGINAL INTENT , which conservatives like to do.

The Immigration Act of 1965 prevents the executive branch from denying immigration on account of the applicant's religious or national origin.

And yet these types of bans have been used 27 times since the Teddy Kennedy war on America began. Including under Barack Obama.

Why? Because your claim is utterly false.
You lost- end of story

US-Code-on-Immigration.jpg

U.S. appeals court upholds suspension of Trump travel ban

SCOTUS is the likely final word, and I can't imagine they'll get the 5-3 margin they need to overturn the 9th circuit.
I pray that one of the Muslims they have allowed in during this suspension sets off a nuclear explosion in downtown San Franscisco. Why? Because it is going to happen. ISIS said they will exploit the refugee program, so it's bound to happen. Only sooner thanks to the liberals.

Last edited:
The liberals win!
The constitution is above your grade level......sad....
The court ruled on constitutionality

9th Circuit? It will go against Trump

What a shocker. They ruled against Trump.

Another court ruling on the politics and not the letter of the law.

Think so?

Let's consult a conservative....

>> The order violates the law. Under the Immigration Act of 1965, the president may not refuse to give visas to immigrants coming to live in the United States permanently due to their nationality. The provision is unequivocal in stating that no person may “be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.” While this does not apply to temporary visitors or refugees, I have previously explained in detail why the president cannot legally enforce this order against immigrants who are sponsored by employers or family members in the United States. << --- Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Immigrant/Refugee Ban

Lol, the author, David Bier is contributor to the Huffington Post. You'll have to do better than that.

It's Cato. Read the URL.

Is a writer not allowed to write for more than one site on your planet?

Well, according to the rules on your planet, no:
Of all the sources in the world McRacist voluntarily chooses to go with Jim Fucking Hoft in a factual statement that has no room for a hair-on-fire crackpot slant anyway

:lol: Show me any site anywhere that would give a hack like Jim Fucking Hoft the time of day, let alone an actual columnn. :rofl:

The liberals win!
Negative. As of the 9th Court of Appeal's decision, it's about the first terror attack by a terrorist posing as a refugee. Lawd have mercy on liberal pukes when that happens. Break out the body bags, Myrtle!

Now that the conservatives have taken over the nation, we will need to change the last part of our national anthem, to wit:

Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the stupid and the home of the chicken shits.

Forum List

Back