Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

U.S. appeals court upholds suspension of Trump travel ban

SCOTUS is the likely final word, and I can't imagine they'll get the 5-3 margin they need to overturn the 9th circuit.
I pray that one of the Muslims they have allowed in during this suspension sets of a nuclear explosion in downtown San Franscisco. Why? Because it is going to happen. ISIS said they will exploit the refugee program, so it's bound to happen. Only sooner thanks to the liberals.

You would pray for that, you treasonous sack of shit. Kill yourself.

SCOTUS is the likely final word, and I can't imagine they'll get the 5-3 margin they need to overturn the 9th circuit.
9th Circus Court is overturned 80% of the time by SCOTUS; Trump will likely go for it.

This is such a clear case of the President doing what the Constitution and the legal code give him express authority to do, and the judiciary system has ZERO jurisdiction of foreign affairs by the constitution.

The 9th Circus Court needs to be broken up and plowed under and salt sewn across the rubble.

WAAAAHHAAAAA!

You lost. Civility and decency won.

Get over it.
I hope you're prepared to explain how civil and decent the deaths are after the next terror attack.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

US-Code-on-Immigration.jpg

What a shocker. They ruled against Trump.

Another court ruling on the politics and not the letter of the law.

Think so?

Let's consult a conservative....

>> The order violates the law. Under the Immigration Act of 1965, the president may not refuse to give visas to immigrants coming to live in the United States permanently due to their nationality. The provision is unequivocal in stating that no person may “be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.” While this does not apply to temporary visitors or refugees, I have previously explained in detail why the president cannot legally enforce this order against immigrants who are sponsored by employers or family members in the United States. << --- Five Reasons Congress Should Repeal Rump's Immigrant/Refugee Ban

Lol, the author, David Bier is contributor to the Huffington Post. You'll have to do better than that.

It's Cato. Read the URL.

Is a writer not allowed to write for more than one site on your planet?

Well, according to the rules on your planet, no:
Of all the sources in the world McRacist voluntarily chooses to go with Jim Fucking Hoft in a factual statement that has no room for a hair-on-fire crackpot slant anyway

:lol: Show me any site anywhere that would give a hack like Jim Fucking Hoft the time of day, let alone an actual columnn. :rofl:

I don't want to. I'm just putting your flaming hypocrisy on display.

Moving on...

Blog: Trump could just ignore court’s order halting travel ban

Trump could just ignore court’s order halting travel ban

Does our current status quo make our Constitution a suicide pact? Thomas Jefferson certainly thought it could be, warning that accepting judicial supremacy would make our founding document just that, a felo de se, as he put it in Latin.

Acceptance of judicial supremacy, by the way, is precisely why President Trump's temporary ban on immigration from seven Muslim-majority nations is on hold. Imagine that.

Alexander Hamilton wrote in The Federalist, No. 78 that the judiciary is the "least dangerous" branch of government because it "has no influence over either the sword or the purse." Yet it's trumping the man with the sword: the president. Does it have to be this way?

No, Trump could simply ignore the court ruling suspending his ban.

Outrageous?! Unconstitutional?! Actually, it's wholly constitutional.

In his dissent from the 2015 Obergefell v. Hodges marriage ruling, the late Justice Antonin Scalia warned that with "each decision ... unabashedly based not on law," the Court moves "one step closer to being reminded of [its] impotence."

There's more than one way to do this. Another little known fact is that Article III of the Constitution grants Congress the power to limit the jurisdiction of federal courts below the Supreme Court and the appellate jurisdiction of the latter. In other words, Congress could simply have prevented federal courts below the SCOTUS from ruling on immigration (and other issues) to begin with and the SCOTUS from reviewing lower-court decisions on those issues.

Congress also has the power under Article III to eliminate any and every federal court, except for the SCOTUS. So it could have made the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – a bench of fools now reviewing Trump's immigration ban – disappear long ago.

9th Circus Court is overturned 80% of the time by SCOTUS; Trump will likely go for it.

This is such a clear case of the President doing what the Constitution and the legal code give him express authority to do, and the judiciary system has ZERO jurisdiction of foreign affairs by the constitution.

The 9th Circus Court needs to be broken up and plowed under and salt sewn across the rubble.

WAAAAHHAAAAA!

You lost. Civility and decency won.

Get over it.
I hope you're prepared to explain how civil and decent the deaths are after the next terror attack.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Not ONE terror attack from those 7 countries.

Not.

ONE.

But plenty from the ones he ignored (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Pakistan).

Tell me more about how patriotic you are.

Where were all these appeals as Obama signed death drones all over?

When he banned Iraqis and Venezuelans?

Nowhere, because he approved the leftist religion. Thankfully, Trump has a bit more spine. He won't take bullshit. The snowflakes will continue crying as Trump's restrictions are upheld for the betterment of America.

Yo Vern

he made it a center issue of his campaign

NO MUSLIMS

The Judiciary has spoken , deal with it

what do you expect from the 9th District Court of Traitors
I always believed the court were supposed to protect Americans
Another falsehood.comes to light.

The district court judge and one of the appellate judges were "conservatives". They upheld the law. Now the CIA and/or the FBI can conduct a false flag operation and blame the so-called judges.

It's time to break up the 9th..they are to big and like 80% of there cases are overulled by the Supreme Court.

I read of a bill making its rounds around the house right now.

Break up the 9th !

Be that as it may, the EO violates the immigration Act of 1965.

No it doesnt....President has broad authority to do as he pleases with immigration

President Trump should just write another Executive Order with um vague wording and then let the State Department deny visas to all Kebabs on grounds of National Security reasons and tell Homeland Security to enforce the law with an iron rod and if anyone asks questions they can say they can't answer because everything is under the blanket of National Security.

Don't worry President Trump will find a way to get his way so he can protect the American people from Leftist Traitors and Beta Cuck Faggot Judges in Faggot San Francisco.

why hasn't Trump tweeted: "I'm takin this shit to the Supreme Court" yet?

He did say he intended to go through the process all the way to the supremes a few days ago, I guess the, "Fake News" sources didn't report it.

Other posts in other threads on the topic note something else. The Administration can possibly start over. In posting that, it is also noted that the White House is possibly paying more attention to the Trump Family Businesses, than it is to any national business. Accepting the bribes from the foreign nationals aside--in the form of rents and hotel bills--it is widely conceded that the original order was badly done, and not by too many people: And none really skilled in the matter.

Recall the National Intelligence Briefings are thought redundant. The Vice-President is more in charge of accurate data on the international climate of affairs and operations, than is the White House.

The Impeachment proceedings might have commenced after the mid-terms. Now just how many GOP legislators want to be on board with the Administration: Will likely not be thought, for now, a subject of polite inattention.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(He lives by himself, he tweets by himself. Maybe soon he will take up arts and crafts, and for therapy!)

Nowhere, because he approved the leftist religion. Thankfully, Trump has a bit more spine. He won't take bullshit. The snowflakes will continue crying as Trump's restrictions are upheld for the betterment of America.

Yo Vern

NO MUSLIMS

They won't have the last word though, how much do you want to bet me that President Trump and American Patriots will not only have the last words but also the last laugh.

Yo Vern

NO MUSLIMS

They won't have the last word though, how much do you want to bet me that President Trump and American Patriots will not only have the last words but also the last laugh.
The courts have the last word, not your pretend patriots

Forum List

Back