🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault

Another hole in an accuser's story. This is getting predictable.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.
You sure she was there? I never saw the judge who finalized my divorce. He was assigned and dismissed hers, maybe because she didn't show? Hmmmmmmm.
I'd dig a little deeper on that one.

no need to dig. that isn't personal contact. and she wouldn't have had any choice in the judge she was assigned to.

he's a maroon

The Court of Public Opinion is, indeed, merciless.

There is no room in the Senate of the United States for someone repeatedly accused of pedophilia by multiple and disconnected and unsolicited victims.

Even if the charges are not true.

Consequently, Moore needs to withdraw.

For the good of the Party.

For the good of the Republic.
Since victims are "unsolicited" until the solitation is caught, that sets a framework by which any candidate may be driven from running in an election.

Also, once the electorate knows that play in the playbook, there will be people coming forward most every big election such that a few people can effectively veto a candidate, even if they are not solicited.
Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

While there is still time.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.
you left off "it's for the children..."

for the record, i don't believe anyone under investigation by the government should be allowed to run until the investigation clears. would you agree?

That is a terrible idea

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

so if someone is under investigation for say - being a pedofile, they should be allowed to run for office then? or if they are under investigation for abuse of their security clearance, they should be allowed to run for office?

Hmmm...maybe I was too hasty. If this were the rule then neither Trump nor Clinton could have ran for office...that would have been a win for the country.

But it does seem pretty easy to abuse

Since victims are "unsolicited" until the solitation is caught, that sets a framework by which any candidate may be driven from running in an election.

Also, once the electorate knows that play in the playbook, there will be people coming forward most every big election such that a few people can effectively veto a candidate, even if they are not solicited.
Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.

for the record, i don't believe anyone under investigation by the government should be allowed to run until the investigation clears. would you agree?

That is a terrible idea

so if someone is under investigation for say - being a pedofile, they should be allowed to run for office then? or if they are under investigation for abuse of their security clearance, they should be allowed to run for office?

Hmmm...maybe I was too hasty. If this were the rule then neither Trump nor Clinton could have ran for office...that would have been a win for the country.

as do simply making the accusations.

hillary was under many investigations while she ran. likely to be under a few more before it's all said and done.

now neither moore or trump himself are under investigations, just accusations.

funny to me how people will let their emotional tides flow back and forth based on who they like and suddenly the idea of justice is something to take joy in for people you hate, not make people pay for their crimes.

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION!

BREAKING: Accuser LIED About Having No Contact With Roy Moore After Alleged Sexual Assault — JUDGE MOORE DISMISSED HER DIVORCE ACTION! An attorney for GOP Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore revealed Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson lied when she said no contact had been made between the Judge and herself following the alleged sexual advancement in 1977.
You sure she was there? I never saw the judge who finalized my divorce. He was assigned and dismissed hers, maybe because she didn't show? Hmmmmmmm.

no need to dig. that isn't personal contact. and she wouldn't have had any choice in the judge she was assigned to.

he's a maroon

Er...ummm...motion for recusal and one would think that if you were assigned a Judge that had previously sexually assaulted you it would be the first thing your attorney would file.

Of course maybe she had a moron like you for a lawyer that didn't know he could do that.

Word play.

Your boy is dog-meat.

Tell him to step down.

For him.

For you.

For the Party.

For The Republic.

That is a terrible idea

hillary was under many investigations while she ran. likely to be under a few more before it's all said and done.

funny to me how people will let their emotional tides flow back and forth based on who they like and suddenly the idea of justice is something to take joy in for people you hate, not make people pay for their crimes.

True but simple accusations do not stop anyone from running.

Actually Trump was under investigation for Trump U.

That is a terrible idea

True but simple accusations do not stop anyone from running.

Actually Trump was under investigation for Trump U.

i didn't say accusations should stop someone from running - that would be a bullshit idea. but if you're actually under federal investigation - and sure, maybe baseline it and not blanket statement it, then you shouldn't be allowed to run for office until you're clear. i *do* agree this could be abused also as obama's camp could have just started investigating people to keep them from running so yea, a baseline would be needed.

i didn't say accusations should stop someone from running - that would be a bullshit idea. but if you're actually under federal investigation - and sure, maybe baseline it and not blanket statement it, then you shouldn't be allowed to run for office until you're clear.

Bad idea.... normally we take good people and send them to Washington where the system turns them into criminals.

Far better to just take criminals and send them to Washington, at least they have some practice at it before they get there and the tax payers don't have to fund their on the job training.

i didn't say accusations should stop someone from running - that would be a bullshit idea. but if you're actually under federal investigation - and sure, maybe baseline it and not blanket statement it, then you shouldn't be allowed to run for office until you're clear.

Bad idea.... normally we take good people and send them to Washington where the system turns them into criminals.

Far better to just take criminals and send them to Washington, at least they have some practice at it before they get there and the tax payers don't have to fund their on the job training.
yea, the more i thought about it the more i saw the abuse inherent in the idea.

he's a maroon

Er...ummm...motion for recusal and one would think that if you were assigned a Judge that had previously sexually assaulted you it would be the first thing your attorney would file.

Of course maybe she had a moron like you for a lawyer that didn't know he could do that.

er... ummm... no one is making that motion in a small town. and it is likely she never even appeared at the time of them motion.

what reason would he have had to recuse? he didn't have a problem with mom... mom had a problem with him.

thanks.

Wow. Imagine being assigned a pedophile Judge that raped you as a child. Disgusting.
yeah and if he did do that, all she had to do was file to have him recused from her proceedings. She didn't. She came face to face with her abuser and said absolutely nothing. hmmmmmmmmm

he's a maroon

er... ummm... no one is making that motion in a small town. and it is likely she never even appeared at the time of them motion.

what reason would he have had to recuse? he didn't have a problem with mom... mom had a problem with him.

thanks.
exactly and she had no problem. so that implies she didn't know him or her trauma never existed.

he's a maroon

thanks.
exactly and she had no problem. so that implies she didn't know him or her trauma never existed.

She never appeared in front of him, that is why the petition for divorce was dismissed by Moore

he's a maroon

LOL, You mean the plaintiff being a victim of a previous sexual assault by the judge isn't reason enough? It's not relevant whether or not the judge granted the motion to recuse, what matters is that one was never filed, which is an indication the sexual assault allegations where recently manufactured OR her lawyer was a retard like you are.

oh nooooooo! that isn't personal contact,

there isn't any choice about the judge you're assigned to.

have to love your insane desperation, though.
To be fair, she said she had only seen him on tv. I heard her initial press conference.

he's a maroon

LOL, You mean the plaintiff being a victim of a previous sexual assault by the judge isn't reason enough? It's not relevant whether or not the judge granted the motion to recuse, what matters is that one was never filed, which is an indication the sexual assault allegations where recently manufactured OR her lawyer was a retard like you are.
She didn't TELL her lawyer. No one knew but her mom and a couple of friends from back in the day, remember? So how the hell was he supposed to file a motion to recuse?

he's a maroon

She didn't TELL her lawyer. No one knew but her mom and a couple of friends from back in the day, remember? So how the hell was he supposed to file a motion to recuse?

As I said that would be an indication that the allegations were recently manufactured, of course that's giving her the benefit of the doubt that's she's not a complete retard that would just sit idly by while a judge that sexually assaulted her presided over her case.

...and where in the story does it say that she never told her lawyer?

I don't know if Roy Moore is guilty of all these allegations or not (lots of smoke, probably some fire there) don't really care but this woman is looking like she's either full of shit or she's mentally incompetent.

he's a maroon

exactly, why would he. He doesn't know her. it would be her asking him to recuse through her lawyer. I mean shit, she is totally a mess because of this as witnessed in her interview, so why wouldn't that have been felt the same as working with him as a judge? That piece is like sort of important as far as consistency. It never phased her during her divorce. Huh? Let's get the yearbook and have it analyzed. Let's see if she will release it. I highly doubt it. HIGHLY.

She never appeared in front of him, that is why the petition for divorce was dismissed by Moore
Indeed.

There was not contact.

"The details of the case were first exposed by a pseudonymous Twitter account, which dug up the documents from that divorce action.
-----> there was no occasion for Moore and Nelson to cross paths. The case was dismissed shortly after it was filed as Nelson and her husband attempted to reconcile.

The documents do show that Nelson, then Beverly Harris, filed a divorce action against her then-husband in May of 1999. All of the initial documents, however, were signed by a different district judge, W. D. Russell. On May 25, 1999, Judge Russell scheduled the first hearing for the case for June 16.
But that hearing never took place. In June, before the scheduled hearing was set to take place, she filed for a motion to “continue” (delay) the hearing because she and her husband “are going to counseling and are attempting to reconcile.

A month later, she filed a motion to dismiss the case. That appears to be the only document Moore signed, and given there was no hearing, there is no reason the divorce action would have required her to enter the courthouse or have contact with Moore.

Moore’s attorney acknowledged that he didn’t even personally sign this document. Rather, it was a routine filing where his name was stamped by an assistant. Nelson did eventually file for divorce again, but it was five years later, and a different judge, District Judge Donald W. Stewart, oversaw and signed the final divorce papers.

The only explanation for Jauregui claiming “there was contact” between Moore and Nelson because of this divorce action is to undermine Nelson’s credibility. In doing so, he only further undermined Moore’s."

Indeed.

There was not contact.

"The details of the case were first exposed by a pseudonymous Twitter account, which dug up the documents from that divorce action.
-----> there was no occasion for Moore and Nelson to cross paths. The case was dismissed shortly after it was filed as Nelson and her husband attempted to reconcile.

The documents do show that Nelson, then Beverly Harris, filed a divorce action against her then-husband in May of 1999. All of the initial documents, however, were signed by a different district judge, W. D. Russell. On May 25, 1999, Judge Russell scheduled the first hearing for the case for June 16.
But that hearing never took place. In June, before the scheduled hearing was set to take place, she filed for a motion to “continue” (delay) the hearing because she and her husband “are going to counseling and are attempting to reconcile.

A month later, she filed a motion to dismiss the case. That appears to be the only document Moore signed, and given there was no hearing, there is no reason the divorce action would have required her to enter the courthouse or have contact with Moore.

Moore’s attorney acknowledged that he didn’t even personally sign this document. Rather, it was a routine filing where his name was stamped by an assistant. Nelson did eventually file for divorce again, but it was five years later, and a different judge, District Judge Donald W. Stewart, oversaw and signed the final divorce papers.

The only explanation for Jauregui claiming “there was contact” between Moore and Nelson because of this divorce action is to undermine Nelson’s credibility. In doing so, he only further undermined Moore’s."

Doesn't matter. The loons will still lie and try to smear anyone who tells the truth about their sexual predators.

"Breaking"!!!
Where from? Info wars? Breitbart?
Learned the def of liberal yet?
So you believe the judge over 7? Women?
Say no more cult C grabber followers will believe anything

Forum List

Back