BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

It looks like the Roy Daniel Garza identification as the shooter was premature. The police have not released the identity yet.
Most likely burying his ID so no one can find out how many times he was released from prison until the liberals get a good story cooked up about how more gun control would have stopped this, while YOU and they ignore the weekly carnage in Chicago.

Scuze moi, but you have no idea what I care about or to what I pay attention. I have called out the high body county in Chicago many times. But it's clear that all you care about is using any pretext to display your bigotry.
When confronted with the truth, crazed lgbtwtf goes off the rails claiming bigotry and over cooked libstain made up shit.

Lol
It was over a traffic violation, the guy was a fuck up. Don’t blame the firearm like some type of pussy
How many would have been shot if he didn`t have a firearm genius?

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

People kill people not firearms… Firearms have no control over people
in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.

Wrong, dumb ass.....and obama changed the number from 4 to 3 to increase the number of shootings that now qualify as mass public shootings.

12 mass public shootings in 2018, 93 killed.

and no, the majority of any gun death number in any year is suicide, not gun murder, you doofus....but people like you lump in suicides because you have to lie to get the number higher.

-------------------------------------- checkout the photos as I think it shows some mass shooters from 2019 OldLady .

Race does not determine if one becomes a shooter. Character and values do.
How many sides does that hole you call a mouth have?

You are a moron.
No lgbtwtf, I'm a normal person that can see what you and your filth are.

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

To play devil's advocate for a moment (I'm a pro 2nd amendment guy) , how many of those people killed by the car were killed on purpose? I think that's the downfall of the car vs gun analogy. Most people killed by the AR are killed on purpose. Even people killed by druken drivers are not typically killed on purpose. The guy didn't say "I'm going to get drunk and go head on someone today." But those killing with an A R are doing just that.

But the real point is the gun doesn't kill anyone without the scumbag pulling the trigger with the purpose to kill people.

Actually, no....not really.

Gun murder is an intentional illegal act.....in 2018 there were 12 mass public shootings killing 93.

Cars accidentally killed over 38,000 people in 2017...

So...that means that cars are responsible, by accident, for 38,000 deaths, while we have 600 million guns in private hands and even with 12 nuts, only 93 were killed...

Cars are far more deadly than guns are....and that doesn't even add into the equation the fact that normal people use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease Control....
Yeah, but cars don't drive you to the store. People do.

-------------------------------------- checkout the photos as I think it shows some mass shooters from 2019 OldLady .

You are a moron.

My goodness, your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a happily married straight woman.

I suspect you are confusing me with bodecea. She and I have both been members here for years, but you still can't tell us apart. Our politics are very different.

But go ahead with your hate and bigotry. It's so pathetic that it's hilarious.

Yep,

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.
identify the weapon used in those so called mass shootings

All but one with a body count of over 12 belongs to the AR. The only exception was one Battle Trained Marine with a Semi Auto Pistol with multiple mags and a skill set far beyond any person that confronted him. Imagine what he could have done had he been able to pick up an AR in a 30 minute buy at his nearest Gun Shop with nothing more than a Background Check or, worse, no background check at all.

Moron...

Total rifle deaths in mass public shootings in 2018...

lawn mowers kill over 75 every single year.

US mass shootings, 1982-2019: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

The death toll keeps rising. My prayers are with the victims. I also pray our politicians will grow a spine and stop this madness. The gun lobby has lied for years, time to stop it.
You’re the same as conservatives who want to ‘ban’ abortion as a ‘solution’ to the problem of unwanted pregnancies – in that you’re both wrong.

‘Bans’ don’t work – they never will – whether it’s assault weapons or abortion; and in the case of the latter, bans are un-Constitutional.

Yep,

identify the weapon used in those so called mass shootings

All but one with a body count of over 12 belongs to the AR. The only exception was one Battle Trained Marine with a Semi Auto Pistol with multiple mags and a skill set far beyond any person that confronted him. Imagine what he could have done had he been able to pick up an AR in a 30 minute buy at his nearest Gun Shop with nothing more than a Background Check or, worse, no background check at all.

Moron....you just made that up......you asshat...

Mother Jones Data base of mass public shootings.......

2018....there was only one mass public shooting with over 12 deaths....you idiot...

That was parkland.....

US mass shootings, 1982-2019: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

No one “needs” a lawnmower... If it’s a choice between my lawnmower and any one of my firearm I’d take the firearm over the lawnmower any day.

Lawnmowers are menace to American society, Just anyone can walk in the store and walk out with one. That needs to fucking stop!

Last edited:
Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’
It seem from news in the area that Patrick Crusius of Allen, Texas. Is a Mental case and was a loner when he was younger. He hated both Polictial parties and illegals and the open border laws the Democrats want. Well I guess this is another case a Nut Job with a Gun with a whole lot of hate.

Yep,

To play devil's advocate for a moment (I'm a pro 2nd amendment guy) , how many of those people killed by the car were killed on purpose? I think that's the downfall of the car vs gun analogy. Most people killed by the AR are killed on purpose. Even people killed by druken drivers are not typically killed on purpose. The guy didn't say "I'm going to get drunk and go head on someone today." But those killing with an A R are doing just that.

But the real point is the gun doesn't kill anyone without the scumbag pulling the trigger with the purpose to kill people.

As to the AR-15....they were used to kill on average 17 people a year in mass public shootings over about a 10 year period or longer....

Lawn mowers kill over 75 people every single year....

To demand the owners of over 18 million rifles hand them over to the government for fewer deaths than lawn mowers is just insane.....
When did you see someone use a lawnmower to kill?

Yep,

As to the AR-15....they were used to kill on average 17 people a year in mass public shootings over about a 10 year period or longer....

To demand the owners of over 18 million rifles hand them over to the government for fewer deaths than lawn mowers is just insane.....

They are so dangerous they accidentally kill more people than AR-15 rifles intentionally used in illegal acts......

Yep,

Does it state lawnmower ownership is an right

Yep,

They are so dangerous they accidentally kill more people than AR-15 rifles intentionally used in illegal acts......
Accidents. But, I guess only professionals should own lawnmowers.

A White NRA Gun Nutter type kills 7.

Why is this news these days? This is like a boring event, like not even worth a news story report.
Just the daily American life. This is so sad for the NRA types, they can't kill more to make MAGA Morons happier.
Yep! The NRA MAGA Supporters for no gun laws are embarrassed with these low body counts.

The NRA needs to start a gun show, Who can kill the most Americans with their semi-Auto Guns.

btw. What is the difference between Semi-auto and Full-auto guns?

A) Nothing
B) One kills slower than the other, but both can kill 100s easy during these events.
C) Or one can shoot a single shot, I don't know why that is a feature on an autoloading weapon.

upload_2019-9-1_13-53-26.png

Last edited:

You must register your lawnmowers

You must register your lawnmowers

And take a mandatory 16 hour lawn mower safety class...with a fee for a license and then you must pay to register your lawn mower....

You are a moron.

My goodness, your perception is sorely lacking. I'm a happily married straight woman.

I suspect you are confusing me with bodecea. She and I have both been members here for years, but you still can't tell us apart. Our politics are very different.

You're correct. I did mistake you for that lying hate filled bag of feces. My apologies. Your user names are very similar although no excuse for my error. But I do hate progressive pos.

You are a moron.

No crap

Your the nymph.

And has a heart of gold

A White NRA Gun Nutter type kills 7.

Why is this news these days? This is like boring event, like not even worth a news story report.
Just the daily American life. This sad for the NRA types, they can't kill more to make MAGA Morons happier.
Yep! The NRA MAGA Supporters for no gun laws are embarrassed with these low body counts.

The NRA needs to start a gun show, Who can kill the most Americans with their semi-Auto Guns.

btw. What is the difference between Semi-auto and Full-auto guns?

A) Nothing
B) One kills slower than the other, but both can kill 100s easy during these events.
C) Or one can shoot a single shot, I don't know why that is a feature on an autoloading weapon.

View attachment 276997

You clearly need new meds.

Forum List

Back