BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’
Lol
It was over a traffic violation, the guy was a fuck up. Don’t blame the firearm like some type of pussy

I am saying that the lackidaisy law that allows even fruitcakes to openly display a serviceable AR anywhere in Public contributed greatly to this. Try that around here. You walk down the street strutting with your AR on your back or across your chest and you aren't going to like the response even if it IS legal. MOST States will respond the same way. In Texas, the Cops are probably going to try and issue him a Good Citizen Award as of tomorrow.

Moron...... there are over 18 million AR-15s in private hands.......he didn't display it, it was in his car when he was stopped.....you doofus. And if he had been walking down the street with it, the same thing would have happened whether it was legal to display it or not....you dumb ass. Almost all mass public shootings are in gun free zones, you dumb ass, which means you can't even carry a gun there......

You anti-gunners are so freaking stupid.

I’m surprised they have not released the name of the suspect yet.

Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’
Lol
It was over a traffic violation, the guy was a fuck up. Don’t blame the firearm like some type of pussy
How many would have been shot if he didn`t have a firearm genius?

Well....a muslim in a rental truck in France killed 86 and wounded 435....

A disgruntled artist in Tokyo killed 33 with a gallon of gas....

A gang member in Mexico killed 24 with gas...

You dumb ass.

Lol

Cars killed over 38,000 people in 2017......you dumb ass. Guns in mass public shootings in 2018? 93.

Lawnmowers kill over 75 every single year...

Lol

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

People kill people not firearms… Firearms have no control over people
in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

To play devil's advocate for a moment (I'm a pro 2nd amendment guy) , how many of those people killed by the car were killed on purpose? I think that's the downfall of the car vs gun analogy. Most people killed by the AR are killed on purpose. Even people killed by druken drivers are not typically killed on purpose. The guy didn't say "I'm going to get drunk and go head on someone today." But those killing with an A R are doing just that.

But the real point is the gun doesn't kill anyone without the scumbag pulling the trigger with the purpose to kill people.

I’m surprised they have not released the name of the suspect yet.
No doubt to give politicians time to concoct a story to cover how many times he was released from jail and to come up with a story on how more gun control would have prevented this, completely ignoring the weekly carnage in Chicago.

Move your ass to one of those countries.
I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat
What about it? Even Scalia said it is limited. It clearly states well regulated militia. Its intent was to protect the country from invasion. With the worlds strongest military it is no longer needed. We can and should implement some gun control.

1968 gun law that the Democrats won't enforce
Democrats do not want to enforce laws because you can't create more laws and a path to gun confiscations without more mass shootings.
Republicans do not what to be truthful and honest because to do so would mean they’d no longer be able to propagate their demagoguery and lies – this post being one of many examples.

Lol
Lol
Bombs/vehicles are much more effective, proven in the Middle East...
And no fucked up frivolous gun control laws would’ve changed a thing you stupid ass motherfucker

No, but go try and buy your Nitrogen Fertilizer and Diesel without the proper permits and reasons to buy it in the first place. I never heard of an empty van blowing up a Federal Building.

Moron, a guy in Tokyo used gasoline and killed 33 people.....

I accept your surrender.

2nd amendment twat
What about it? Even Scalia said it is limited. It clearly states well regulated militia. Its intent was to protect the country from invasion. With the worlds strongest military it is no longer needed. We can and should implement some gun control.

1968 gun law that the Democrats won't enforce
Democrats do not want to enforce laws because you can't create more laws and a path to gun confiscations without more mass shootings.
Republicans do not what to be truthful and honest because to do so would mean they’d no longer be able to propagate their demagoguery and lies – this post being one of many examples.
Same with the democrat scum you vote for.

Lol

I am saying that the lackidaisy law that allows even fruitcakes to openly display a serviceable AR anywhere in Public contributed greatly to this. Try that around here. You walk down the street strutting with your AR on your back or across your chest and you aren't going to like the response even if it IS legal. MOST States will respond the same way. In Texas, the Cops are probably going to try and issue him a Good Citizen Award as of tomorrow.

Moron...... there are over 18 million AR-15s in private hands.......he didn't display it, it was in his car when he was stopped.....you doofus. And if he had been walking down the street with it, the same thing would have happened whether it was legal to display it or not....you dumb ass. Almost all mass public shootings are in gun free zones, you dumb ass, which means you can't even carry a gun there......

Yep,
There are most likely 20 million + ARs and the like in this country, A tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of those are used in any kind of criminal violence.

Lol

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

To play devil's advocate for a moment (I'm a pro 2nd amendment guy) , how many of those people killed by the car were killed on purpose? I think that's the downfall of the car vs gun analogy. Most people killed by the AR are killed on purpose. Even people killed by druken drivers are not typically killed on purpose. The guy didn't say "I'm going to get drunk and go head on someone today." But those killing with an A R are doing just that.

But the real point is the gun doesn't kill anyone without the scumbag pulling the trigger with the purpose to kill people.

Actually, no....not really.

Gun murder is an intentional illegal act.....in 2018 there were 12 mass public shootings killing 93.

Cars accidentally killed over 38,000 people in 2017...

So...that means that cars are responsible, by accident, for 38,000 deaths, while we have 600 million guns in private hands and even with 12 nuts, only 93 were killed...

Cars are far more deadly than guns are....and that doesn't even add into the equation the fact that normal people use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease Control....

There is no report on what guns he used ya lying bastard.

It looks like the Roy Daniel Garza identification as the shooter was premature. The police have not released the identity yet.
Most likely burying his ID so no one can find out how many times he was released from prison until the liberals get a good story cooked up about how more gun control would have stopped this, while YOU and they ignore the weekly carnage in Chicago.

Scuze moi, but you have no idea what I care about or to what I pay attention. I have called out the high body county in Chicago many times. But it's clear that all you care about is using any pretext to display your bigotry.

Lol

Yep,

No one has a right to vehicle ownership, Firearm ownership is an absolute right less someone fucks it up for themselves.

Lol

Yep,

As to the AR-15....they were used to kill on average 17 people a year in mass public shootings over about a 10 year period or longer....

Lawn mowers kill over 75 people every single year....

To demand the owners of over 18 million rifles hand them over to the government for fewer deaths than lawn mowers is just insane.....

So Many People Were Shot In Chicago This Weekend, A Hospital Had To Briefly Stop Taking Patients

Chicago had two mass shootings within hours of each other on Sunday. In total, 46 people were injured by gun violence in the city over the weekend.

Kadia GobaBuzzFeed News Reporter
dateline-12604-1493821547-1.png

Reporting From
Washington, DC
Posted on August 5, 2019, at 6:27 p
Yes everyone has easy access to guns in this country. I don't see the UK or Japan or Germany with this problem.

Try to buy one..
They are easily available for everyone. Even angry kids get them.
Up to 600,000 guns are stolen every year in the US – that's one every minute
And an AWB would do nothing to prevent this.

You’re preaching to the choir – everyone understands that there is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

What is your solution to the problem that doesn’t involve bans, confiscation, and more government excess and overreach?

Lol

Yep,
There are most likely 20 million + ARs and the like in this country, A tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of those are used in any kind of criminal violence.

Does 5 out of 20 million even rise to the level of "tiny, tiny percentage?"

Forum List

Back