BREAKING: Active shooter in Midland/Odessa TX

Well, it would be nice if he had some knowledge on how to operate a rifle before he comments. Do you realize how hard it is to operate a vehicle and shoot a rifle at the same time and actually hit a target??
I was thinking that myself. But that is what they said he did. Do you think he may have stopped to aim?
Stop to shoot people why other people are after you with guns?
So on a new thread, he's saying only one rifle would allow you to do that--an AR.
It's taking them a long time to break his name and the details. Must be having trouble finding his next of kin.
They are already identifying victims They know who the shooter is I suspect he doesn't fit the narrative.
A white male in his 30's doesn't fit the narrative?
------------------------------------- check out the photo in Post 512 in order to answer your question OldLady ---

Didn't he have a car? Aren't cars used in about 30 times the number of homicides than guns? About a thousand times the number of homicides than so called assault rifles? He would have done what they do in France, and just run people over.
Yep,
More people are killed by lawnmowers every year in the country than people using ARs to kill people. And no one in this country has an right to lawnmower ownership...

People kill people not firearms… Firearms have no control over people
in 2017 5977 pedestrians were hit and killed by a vehicle while 403 people were killed with a rifle.

In 2018, 387 people were killed in mass shootings alone (that's 4 or more people killed in a single shooting). Considering there have been more than 40,000 gun deaths in the US in 2018 alone, you can bet that the total number easily exceeds your measly 5977.
identify the weapon used in those so called mass shootings

All but one with a body count of over 12 belongs to the AR. The only exception was one Battle Trained Marine with a Semi Auto Pistol with multiple mags and a skill set far beyond any person that confronted him. Imagine what he could have done had he been able to pick up an AR in a 30 minute buy at his nearest Gun Shop with nothing more than a Background Check or, worse, no background check at all.
i-dont-give-a-shit-carl-george-these-guns-are-31138674.png

It looks like the Roy Daniel Garza identification as the shooter was premature. The police have not released the identity yet.

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Much safer.

And the US military to protect them
As we have the US military to protect us.
and we have a large armed civilian populace to ensure the military doesn't go rogue
No we have checks and balances against that. Our military won't go rogue, you insult them. They are the best we have.
Yes we do it's called a large armed civilian populace
I'm willing to bet you whine when the police shoot a bad guy.
The police shoot a lot of bad guys because we have too many guns. Sadly they also are shot way too often. Law enforcement is rarely shot in countries with strong gun control.

where have yu been threads already started and the count is 5 plus the shooter.

I did a search and came up with nothing. And the question here is, would this have been possible in some of the other states with current gun laws in place? Should Texas continue lessening their current gun laws even more like they will the very next day? Should the AR be allowed to be openly displayed in public including in the Schools and public gatherings?

Or, since he used a stolen Mail Truck, should Mail Trucks be banned instead.

As of about a half an hour ago, the body count went up to 7.
View attachment 276980
If you liberals wouldn't cater to all the Looney people, instead of getting them the help they need. This kinda stuff wouldn't happen as often.

And only a loon would post that. If it quacks like a duck.
View attachment 276988
When you think this is normal, you're the problem.
Yep,
LGBT PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY INSANE... lol

The death toll keeps rising. My prayers are with the victims. I also pray our politicians will grow a spine and stop this madness. The gun lobby has lied for years, time to stop it.

It looks like the Roy Daniel Garza identification as the shooter was premature. The police have not released the identity yet.
Most likely burying his ID so no one can find out how many times he was released from prison until the liberals get a good story cooked up about how more gun control would have stopped this, while YOU and they ignore the weekly carnage in Chicago.

Lol
It was over a traffic violation, the guy was a fuck up. Don’t blame the firearm like some type of pussy
How many would have been shot if he didn`t have a firearm genius?
Lol
Bombs/vehicles are much more effective, proven in the Middle East...
And no fucked up frivolous gun control laws would’ve changed a thing you stupid ass motherfucker

No, but go try and buy your Nitrogen Fertilizer and Diesel without the proper permits and reasons to buy it in the first place. I never heard of an empty van blowing up a Federal Building.
Lol
People don’t use vehicles to kill other people… That’s major breaking news

I would ask why you brought it up but I know the reason. You learned it from the Rump where you try and veer us away from the real issues.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

The death toll keeps rising. My prayers are with the victims. I also pray our politicians will grow a spine and stop this madness. The gun lobby has lied for years, time to stop it.
Traitor cries the same tune over and over, but never explains how gun control can stop it. The Philly cop shooter last week was barred from having guns due to several felony convictions yet he still shot six cops. Why didn't gun control stop him, liar?

Here we go again. The day before Texas relaxes the gun regs on the very weapon that was probably used. He fired a semi auto rifle while driving. It was a high capacity, high rate of fire that could be fired one handed while he drove a vehicle. Anyone care to guess what that weapon probably is? Even with the Cops in direct pursuit all the way from the start, he still managed to kill 7 wounding 22 including 3 cops before they cornered him and killed him.

At Least 8 Dead, 20 Injured In Midland/Odessa Shooting, Suspect Killed; ‘Oh God, They’re Shooting Right There’

Shit for brains, you realize he could have done the same with a pistol or a semi-auto shotgun....right? He fired at people in the street, and could have just as easily killed them by running them over.......he killed 7, the muslim in France used a rental truck and killed 86....

You gun grabbers are insane.

And countries with strong gun control didn't have another mass shooting....
What constitutes ‘strong’ gun control?

You’ve never provided details as to what that means.

We can only infer that when you reference other countries you mean the banning of assault weapons.

That’s not going to happen; you can’t compare the United States to other countries with regard to firearm regulatory measures – bans in other countries work because assault weapons are not possessed by the general public in as great as numbers as in the United States, if at all.

In this country an AWB would need to also have provisions for the mandatory surrender of such weapons – something else that definitely won’t happen.

Absent surrender provisions, a ban on the manufacture and sale of assault weapons would have little effect, given the high number of assault weapons possessed by Americans.

Forum List

Back