Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

Looks more-and-more like the GOP won't be fielding a candidate this year. .

WOW, it is outstanding how the left gets their meme and fall in line so quickly. That is one place the right is way behind.

Remember the "Reagan Democrats"? I do. I was one of them.

Reagan had "CROSSOVER APPEAL" and so does Trump.

. The GOP is a dying party. With Trump the party has an infusion of enthusiasm so strong that Democrats are crossing over to register as Republicans, just like they did in 1979. Remind me again how this is a bad thing for Republicans?

:rofl:

You do realize that they may simply be changing registration to vote for the candidate they think Hillary can beat easiest

I hope Trump gets us into the third world war and I hope a nuclear bomb hits my house. I realize that science is going bye bye and we're not going to mars in my life time...So it aint worth living. Fuck life!

I want to see little action at least ;)

. The GOP is a dying party. With Trump the party has an infusion of enthusiasm so strong that Democrats are crossing over to register as Republicans, just like they did in 1979. Remind me again how this is a bad thing for Republicans?

Funny how the fringe conservative hard liners see an influx of Democrats as some kind of good sign for their hand picked candidate to drive all the Rinos out.

There are 7 million people in Massachusetts .

20,000 would be a huge sample for any poll out of 7 million.
I'll take trump over Cruz rubio or kasich.

How about over Mrs. Liealot?
No

Her saying that women who claim to be subjected to sexual abuse should be heard and believed unless part of the bimbo eruption does not bother you?

Her using terms such as "they must be made to heel" and super predators doesn't bother you?

Her obviously and easily proven lie about sniper fire doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother you looking at the video and her standing there and laughing and lying? Which the article in my signature line argues that 250,000 died because of Mrs. Tuluza Clinton's influence on a sitting president. That doesn't bother you?

Do you really believe she is the best for this country or do you just think a woman needs elected? I have to say the later because the former makes absolutely no sense.

Funny how the fringe conservative hard liners see an influx of Democrats as some kind of good sign for their hand picked candidate to drive all the Rinos out.

You didn't just call Trump a hand picked candidate did you? That is hilarious. Made even more preposterous considering Mrs. Tuluza Clinton has been the hand picked since the DNC screwed her over in 2008.

I hope Trump gets us into the third world war and I hope a nuclear bomb hits my house. I realize that science is going bye bye and we're not going to mars in my life time...So it aint worth living. Fuck life!

I want to see little action at least ;)

Well Matthew, if Obama hadn't killed NASA things would have been different. Orion is moving along however

-Geaux

But it's not a sample from a survey, 20k represents about 1/4%.

Of course if you read the article you guys would realize that the GOP only gained 3,500 registered voters. Trump is not on target to win Mass. in a general election.

Of course if you read the article you guys would realize that the GOP only gained 3,500 registered voters. Trump is not on target to win Mass. in a general election.
Actually he is. He is predicted to defeat Hillary there.

No

Her saying that women who claim to be subjected to sexual abuse should be heard and believed unless part of the bimbo eruption does not bother you?

Her using terms such as "they must be made to heel" and super predators doesn't bother you?

Her obviously and easily proven lie about sniper fire doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother you looking at the video and her standing there and laughing and lying? Which the article in my signature line argues that 250,000 died because of Mrs. Tuluza Clinton's influence on a sitting president. That doesn't bother you?

Do you really believe she is the best for this country or do you just think a woman needs elected? I have to say the later because the former makes absolutely no sense.
Do you really think bush kasich Paul Ryan Cruz rubio or Mitch McConnell is good for the country?

Actually he is. He is predicted to defeat Hillary there.

By who?

No

Do you really think bush kasich Paul Ryan Cruz rubio or Mitch McConnell is good for the country?

Bush is gone, both of them. Good riddance to Jeb. Paul Ryan, so far no good. Cruz, something creepy. Rubio, to robotic. McConnell, the establishment has protected the waste of a politican. The voters tried to get rid of him and almost succeeded.

I don't even like Trump that much but he is the ultimate in protest votes so I am all for him.

Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is just more of the same old same old. I say it is way time to get out of the Bushes and out of the Clinton.

The only reason I can see that anyone would vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is that she is a woman. And of course there are many democrats that just pull the lever.

Forum List

Back