Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

There are 7 million people in Massachusetts .

20,000 would be a huge sample for any poll out of 7 million.

But it's not a sample from a survey, 20k represents about 1/4%.

Of course if you read the article you guys would realize that the GOP only gained 3,500 registered voters. Trump is not on target to win Mass. in a general election.
Actually he is. He is predicted to defeat Hillary there.

By who?

You do realize that they may simply be changing registration to vote for the candidate they think Hillary can beat easiest

Well it could be, fraud and fixing elections is a democrat tradition.
Except 2000 was stole by jeb and Ken Blackwell In 04

Doesn't change what the democrats do one bit. In 2000 they tried to steal the election. Gores lead attoney LIED in court or the thing would have ended very early. Was he held accountable, hell no. Do a google you'll see I am right.

Trump Surges To 51% In Massachusetts.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Another one

qs1dtl.jpg

Of course if you read the article you guys would realize that the GOP only gained 3,500 registered voters. Trump is not on target to win Mass. in a general election.

By who?
Google

I'll take trump over Cruz rubio or kasich.

How about over Mrs. Liealot?
No

Her saying that women who claim to be subjected to sexual abuse should be heard and believed unless part of the bimbo eruption does not bother you?

Her using terms such as "they must be made to heel" and super predators doesn't bother you?

Her obviously and easily proven lie about sniper fire doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother you looking at the video and her standing there and laughing and lying? Which the article in my signature line argues that 250,000 died because of Mrs. Tuluza Clinton's influence on a sitting president. That doesn't bother you?

Do you really believe she is the best for this country or do you just think a woman needs elected? I have to say the later because the former makes absolutely no sense.
Do you really think bush kasich Paul Ryan Cruz rubio or Mitch McConnell is good for the country?

Bush is gone, both of them. Good riddance to Jeb. Paul Ryan, so far no good. Cruz, something creepy. Rubio, to robotic. McConnell, the establishment has protected the waste of a politican. The voters tried to get rid of him and almost succeeded.

I don't even like Trump that much but he is the ultimate in protest votes so I am all for him.

Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is just more of the same old same old. I say it is way time to get out of the Bushes and out of the Clinton.

The only reason I can see that anyone would vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is that she is a woman. And of course there are many democrats that just pull the lever.
I'll give you two reasons

1. The supreme Court nominee
2. Hillary won't pass all of Paul Ryan and Mitch mcconnells pro billionaires tax bills, trump will.

A part of me says maybe trumps not a greedy billionaire and maybe he means what he says and maybe he'll appoint a moderate and maybe he won't go along with Mitch and Ryan but I don't want to take that chance.

If it's trump vs Clinton I can't lose.

Just finish off Cruz kasich and rubio first

By who?
Google

Yeah, nobody is predicting Trump can beat Clinton in Massachusetts and thanks for demonstrating you can't prove otherwise.

By who?
Google

Yeah, nobody is predicting Trump can beat Clinton in Massachusetts and thanks for demonstrating you can't prove otherwise.
I gave you the google link. I'm not looking it up for you. You liberals are going to have to get used to doing things for yourselves eventually.

By who?
Google

I gave you the google link. I'm not looking it up for you. You liberals are going to have to get used to doing things for yourselves eventually.

You want me to do things for myself like proving the impossible point you are trying to make? :badgrin:

The Democrats know that Hillary Clinton cannot defeat Trump. She is drawing crowds of about 100 people and that is with Bill coming to the rescue. Americans hate Hillary Clinton. She's not electable. Go get Biden. Maybe he can help you once she goes to prison.

By who?
Google

You want me to do things for myself like proving the impossible point you are trying to make? :badgrin:
Nothing is impossible to me. You need a better attitude or a different s/n. What a stick in the mud!

The Democrats know that Hillary Clinton cannot defeat Trump. She is drawing crowds of about 100 people and that is with Bill coming to the rescue. Americans hate Hillary Clinton. She's not electable. Go get Biden. Maybe he can help you once she goes to prison.

You claimed Trump is predicted to beat Clinton in Massachusetts. Obviously your word is, in a word, shit.

Nothing is impossible to me. You need a better attitude or a different s/n. What a stick in the mud!

Back up your claim. Better attitude? I look forward to Trump losing in Massachusetts to Clinton, I don't have to lie to myself about it.

Back up your claim. Better attitude? I look forward to Trump losing in Massachusetts to Clinton, I don't have to lie to myself about it.
Google is your friend.

Google is your friend.

Right, I can't find anything credible that says Trump will beat Clinton in Massachusetts. Apparently google hates you.

Forum List

Back