Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

Amid Trump surge, nearly 20,000 Mass. voters quit Democratic party
I've been telling you tards for months Trump is a Democrat. So when I hear a bunch of Democrats are voting for Trump, my response is, "DUH!"

At least he isn't Mrs. Tuluza Clinton

That's not good enough. We deserve better than "well at least he isn't hillary".
Hillary is a drunk. Trump has never touched anything in his life. Hillary is an idiot. She and Pelosi are in a runoff for stupidity. Trump is a genius. Hillary sold out America to our enemies for filthy lucre - Trump is setting aside his personal fortune, business to get it back for us and he's doing it on his own dime spending millions of his own dollars. You can't compare the two. You'll be happy with Trump, Zoom. You'll be happy. Wait and see.

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

I've been telling you tards for months Trump is a Democrat. So when I hear a bunch of Democrats are voting for Trump, my response is, "DUH!"

That's not good enough. We deserve better than "well at least he isn't hillary".
Hillary is a drunk. Trump has never touched anything in his life. Hillary is an idiot. She and Pelosi are in a runoff for stupidity. Trump is a genius. Hillary sold out America to our enemies for filthy lucre - Trump is setting aside his personal fortune, business to get it back for us and he's doing it on his own dime spending millions of his own dollars. You can't compare the two. You'll be happy with Trump, Zoom. You'll be happy. Wait and see.

Yet you still fail to prove the point you attempted in this thread. Maybe Trump needs a better spokeswoman.

You're confused. It's you who have to prove I'm wrong. ........and almost an hour later? You haven't.
Better luck next time. Good night.

It's a strategic act by the Democrats.
They want Trump to be the nominee.

You're confused. It's you who have to prove I'm wrong. ........and almost an hour later? You haven't.
Better luck next time. Good night.

I have to prove that no one credible said Trump is "predicted" to beat Clinton in Massachusetts? I already did, it doesn't exist and you can't find anyone who agrees with you, numbnut.

Her saying that women who claim to be subjected to sexual abuse should be heard and believed unless part of the bimbo eruption does not bother you?

Her using terms such as "they must be made to heel" and super predators doesn't bother you?

Her obviously and easily proven lie about sniper fire doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother you looking at the video and her standing there and laughing and lying? Which the article in my signature line argues that 250,000 died because of Mrs. Tuluza Clinton's influence on a sitting president. That doesn't bother you?

Do you really believe she is the best for this country or do you just think a woman needs elected? I have to say the later because the former makes absolutely no sense.
Do you really think bush kasich Paul Ryan Cruz rubio or Mitch McConnell is good for the country?

Bush is gone, both of them. Good riddance to Jeb. Paul Ryan, so far no good. Cruz, something creepy. Rubio, to robotic. McConnell, the establishment has protected the waste of a politican. The voters tried to get rid of him and almost succeeded.

I don't even like Trump that much but he is the ultimate in protest votes so I am all for him.

Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is just more of the same old same old. I say it is way time to get out of the Bushes and out of the Clinton.

The only reason I can see that anyone would vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is that she is a woman. And of course there are many democrats that just pull the lever.
I'll give you two reasons

1. The supreme Court nominee
2. Hillary won't pass all of Paul Ryan and Mitch mcconnells pro billionaires tax bills, trump will.

A part of me says maybe trumps not a greedy billionaire and maybe he means what he says and maybe he'll appoint a moderate and maybe he won't go along with Mitch and Ryan but I don't want to take that chance.

If it's trump vs Clinton I can't lose.

Just finish off Cruz kasich and rubio first

The SCOTUS nominee i can understand is seemingly a big deal. But consider. Almost all the recent decisions have gone to the left with Scalia on the bench. So I am thinking that even if a person exactly like Scalia were nominated at least with social issues nothing changes. Roberts has proven that. But you can't know what Mrs Tuluza Clinton will do. After all she voted for the Iraq war and funding the Iraq war. She didn't say it was the wrong choice until the war had ended. SHE is the only candidate that actually did vote to allow Bush to go to war.

Same with whatever budget deal you are talking about. She is a one percenter who can only profit from what you say. Her word is not her bond she has proven that over the course of her career. I want a President that will help AMERICAN business and thus help those they employ. Nothing in the Clinton's past proves to me they have an idea on how to help anyone. Remember Bill's free trade, now biting us in the ass? could never have been passed by a Republican even though they wanted it.
What? HW bush was going to sign NAFTA it was already passed but he lost to Bill so bill signed it.

Only liberals back then were against NAFTA and the Iraq war too btw

You may be too young to remember but I certainly am not. Yes, Bush pushed NAFTA but with the make up of congress it would never have seen the light of day. Clinton pushed for NAFTA like no other legislation, not even his wife's illegal health care.

upload_2016-3-1_8-21-20.png

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

So you can plainly see why I call WJC the worse president of my time. Nothing was done without his wife's influence. Time to get rid of the man and his wife, who almost single handedly helped destroyed the middle class.

So that is why I say, get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons. The Unions said that anyone supporting NAFTA would be punished, now is the time to end it.

Yet you still fail to prove the point you attempted in this thread. Maybe Trump needs a better spokeswoman.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/28/hillary-could-lose-to-trump-in-democratic-new-york/

http://nypost.com/2016/02/28/hillary-could-lose-to-trump-in-democratic-new-york/

1. He was talking about Massachusetts.
2. The best your link provides is withing linking to a poll showing that Trump would beat Clinton in Long Island by a few points only. Obama didn't overwhelming win the island and if Trump can't out perform Romney in New York then he is screwed. Your link is the NY Post doing what it does best, "find" news where it doesn't necessarily exist.

But, hey, thank your for demonstrating that there is no info out there that Trump has a chance of winning Massachusetts in a general election.

Do you really think bush kasich Paul Ryan Cruz rubio or Mitch McConnell is good for the country?

Bush is gone, both of them. Good riddance to Jeb. Paul Ryan, so far no good. Cruz, something creepy. Rubio, to robotic. McConnell, the establishment has protected the waste of a politican. The voters tried to get rid of him and almost succeeded.

I don't even like Trump that much but he is the ultimate in protest votes so I am all for him.

Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is just more of the same old same old. I say it is way time to get out of the Bushes and out of the Clinton.

The only reason I can see that anyone would vote for Mrs. Tuluza Clinton is that she is a woman. And of course there are many democrats that just pull the lever.

2. Hillary won't pass all of Paul Ryan and Mitch mcconnells pro billionaires tax bills, trump will.

A part of me says maybe trumps not a greedy billionaire and maybe he means what he says and maybe he'll appoint a moderate and maybe he won't go along with Mitch and Ryan but I don't want to take that chance.

The SCOTUS nominee i can understand is seemingly a big deal. But consider. Almost all the recent decisions have gone to the left with Scalia on the bench. So I am thinking that even if a person exactly like Scalia were nominated at least with social issues nothing changes. Roberts has proven that. But you can't know what Mrs Tuluza Clinton will do. After all she voted for the Iraq war and funding the Iraq war. She didn't say it was the wrong choice until the war had ended. SHE is the only candidate that actually did vote to allow Bush to go to war.

Same with whatever budget deal you are talking about. She is a one percenter who can only profit from what you say. Her word is not her bond she has proven that over the course of her career. I want a President that will help AMERICAN business and thus help those they employ. Nothing in the Clinton's past proves to me they have an idea on how to help anyone. Remember Bill's free trade, now biting us in the ass? could never have been passed by a Republican even though they wanted it.
What? HW bush was going to sign NAFTA it was already passed but he lost to Bill so bill signed it.

You may be too young to remember but I certainly am not. Yes, Bush pushed NAFTA but with the make up of congress it would never have seen the light of day. Clinton pushed for NAFTA like no other legislation, not even his wife's illegal health care.

View attachment 65390

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

So you can plainly see why I call WJC the worse president of my time. Nothing was done without his wife's influence. Time to get rid of the man and his wife, who almost single handedly helped destroyed the middle class.

So that is why I say, get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons. The Unions said that anyone supporting NAFTA would be punished, now is the time to end it.
Sorry, I simply do not agree with or believe in the GOP's economic phylosophies. They'll have to prove me wrong and that means whoever I support loses and then the Republicans win me over. But not one Republican has won me over. Not Rick Snyder in my state and not any national Republicans.

Trump is like a Libertarian or Tea Bagger. Just the same old bad Republican policies with a twist.

If you guys want to take over the Democratic party come join us and vote Bernie. Don't ask us to vote Trump.

But if Trump wins I will wish him my best and hope he delivers. It won't be me who fights him.

View attachment 65390

Sorry, I simply do not agree with or believe in the GOP's economic phylosophies. They'll have to prove me wrong and that means whoever I support loses and then the Republicans win me over. But not one Republican has won me over. Not Rick Snyder in my state and not any national Republicans.

Trump is like a Libertarian or Tea Bagger. Just the same old bad Republican policies with a twist.

If you guys want to take over the Democratic party come join us and vote Bernie. Don't ask us to vote Trump.

But if Trump wins I will wish him my best and hope he delivers. It won't be me who fights him.

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

As I said, if you want the status quo, vote Mrs. Tulusza Clinton. I don't. I don't particularly want Trump but he is the most anti-establishment canidate that we have had in quite awhile.

I've already said this many, many times, but what the hell...there is going to be a landslide for the republicans like the one that hit George McGovern when he took on Richard Nixon. They are going to experience a major ass whipping. I mean MAJOR.

And like your assurances that Obergefell would be a major ass whipping for same sex marriage.....I'm curious what excuses you'll give us if Trump doesn't win.

As so far you've refused to admit your predictions are wrong.....even when your predictions are wrong.

I urge all Democrats to vote for Trump in the GOP primaries

View attachment 65390

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

As I said, if you want the status quo, vote Mrs. Tulusza Clinton. I don't. I don't particularly want Trump but he is the most anti-establishment canidate that we have had in quite awhile.

Your logic is inconsistent. By your standards of 'taking over', this is a Republican economy.

Here's the part that the OP Adolph doesn't want you to notice:

"The 19,800 who left the Mass Dems represent about 1.3 percent of the 1.49 million enrolled in the party.

And though the MassGOP gained several thousand voters, it actually lost more in the same time frame, when 5,911 quit the party to be unenrolled."

Forum List

Back