Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

I'll give you two reasons

1. The supreme Court nominee
2. Hillary won't pass all of Paul Ryan and Mitch mcconnells pro billionaires tax bills, trump will.

A part of me says maybe trumps not a greedy billionaire and maybe he means what he says and maybe he'll appoint a moderate and maybe he won't go along with Mitch and Ryan but I don't want to take that chance.

If it's trump vs Clinton I can't lose.

Just finish off Cruz kasich and rubio first

The SCOTUS nominee i can understand is seemingly a big deal. But consider. Almost all the recent decisions have gone to the left with Scalia on the bench. So I am thinking that even if a person exactly like Scalia were nominated at least with social issues nothing changes. Roberts has proven that. But you can't know what Mrs Tuluza Clinton will do. After all she voted for the Iraq war and funding the Iraq war. She didn't say it was the wrong choice until the war had ended. SHE is the only candidate that actually did vote to allow Bush to go to war.

Same with whatever budget deal you are talking about. She is a one percenter who can only profit from what you say. Her word is not her bond she has proven that over the course of her career. I want a President that will help AMERICAN business and thus help those they employ. Nothing in the Clinton's past proves to me they have an idea on how to help anyone. Remember Bill's free trade, now biting us in the ass? could never have been passed by a Republican even though they wanted it.
What? HW bush was going to sign NAFTA it was already passed but he lost to Bill so bill signed it.

Only liberals back then were against NAFTA and the Iraq war too btw

You may be too young to remember but I certainly am not. Yes, Bush pushed NAFTA but with the make up of congress it would never have seen the light of day. Clinton pushed for NAFTA like no other legislation, not even his wife's illegal health care.

View attachment 65390

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

So you can plainly see why I call WJC the worse president of my time. Nothing was done without his wife's influence. Time to get rid of the man and his wife, who almost single handedly helped destroyed the middle class.

So that is why I say, get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons. The Unions said that anyone supporting NAFTA would be punished, now is the time to end it.
Sorry, I simply do not agree with or believe in the GOP's economic phylosophies. They'll have to prove me wrong and that means whoever I support loses and then the Republicans win me over. But not one Republican has won me over. Not Rick Snyder in my state and not any national Republicans.

Trump is like a Libertarian or Tea Bagger. Just the same old bad Republican policies with a twist.

If you guys want to take over the Democratic party come join us and vote Bernie. Don't ask us to vote Trump.

But if Trump wins I will wish him my best and hope he delivers. It won't be me who fights him.

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

As I said, if you want the status quo, vote Mrs. Tulusza Clinton. I don't. I don't particularly want Trump but he is the most anti-establishment canidate that we have had in quite awhile.
Sigh,

The economic down turn began in 2006 my dear....BEFORE democrats took majority....

Nice try at rewriting History :rolleyes:

The SCOTUS nominee i can understand is seemingly a big deal. But consider. Almost all the recent decisions have gone to the left with Scalia on the bench. So I am thinking that even if a person exactly like Scalia were nominated at least with social issues nothing changes. Roberts has proven that. But you can't know what Mrs Tuluza Clinton will do. After all she voted for the Iraq war and funding the Iraq war. She didn't say it was the wrong choice until the war had ended. SHE is the only candidate that actually did vote to allow Bush to go to war.

Same with whatever budget deal you are talking about. She is a one percenter who can only profit from what you say. Her word is not her bond she has proven that over the course of her career. I want a President that will help AMERICAN business and thus help those they employ. Nothing in the Clinton's past proves to me they have an idea on how to help anyone. Remember Bill's free trade, now biting us in the ass? could never have been passed by a Republican even though they wanted it.
What? HW bush was going to sign NAFTA it was already passed but he lost to Bill so bill signed it.

You may be too young to remember but I certainly am not. Yes, Bush pushed NAFTA but with the make up of congress it would never have seen the light of day. Clinton pushed for NAFTA like no other legislation, not even his wife's illegal health care.

View attachment 65390

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

So you can plainly see why I call WJC the worse president of my time. Nothing was done without his wife's influence. Time to get rid of the man and his wife, who almost single handedly helped destroyed the middle class.

So that is why I say, get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons. The Unions said that anyone supporting NAFTA would be punished, now is the time to end it.
Sorry, I simply do not agree with or believe in the GOP's economic phylosophies. They'll have to prove me wrong and that means whoever I support loses and then the Republicans win me over. But not one Republican has won me over. Not Rick Snyder in my state and not any national Republicans.

Trump is like a Libertarian or Tea Bagger. Just the same old bad Republican policies with a twist.

If you guys want to take over the Democratic party come join us and vote Bernie. Don't ask us to vote Trump.

But if Trump wins I will wish him my best and hope he delivers. It won't be me who fights him.

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

As I said, if you want the status quo, vote Mrs. Tulusza Clinton. I don't. I don't particularly want Trump but he is the most anti-establishment canidate that we have had in quite awhile.
Sigh,

The economic down turn began in 2006 my dear....BEFORE democrats took majority....

Nice try at rewriting History :rolleyes:
Why does the dumb shit think the Democrats took back the Senate and House in the first place?

Now this is downright ignorant.

The derivatives which blew up all over the planet were built on three year and five year variable mortgages all over the planet, dumb shit.

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

Amid Trump surge, nearly 20,000 Mass. voters quit Democratic party

well it looks like my brother will defect as well

he tells me that he would vote for sanders

but if hillary gets the nod he is going with trump

--LOL

his buddies all feel the same way

will they make a difference in Minnesota

--LOL
Those who are voting Bernie, knowing that Hillary is cheating big time to get the nomination, will the vote hillary, or stay home in disgust?

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

well it looks like my brother will defect as well

he tells me that he would vote for sanders

but if hillary gets the nod he is going with trump

--LOL

his buddies all feel the same way

will they make a difference in Minnesota

--LOL
Those who are voting Bernie, knowing that Hillary is cheating big time to get the nomination, will the vote hillary, or stay home in disgust?
She's the closest person to Bernies policy....Trump is not....

Oh, and she's not cheating....

Yes, the democrats want Trump to win to cause havoc in the middle and gain votes they otherwise wouldn't.. Any division or RNC convention vetos of the voters the GOP is wooing = victory for Hillary. That old gal knows what she's doing. Make no mistake..

I'll give you two reasons

1. The supreme Court nominee
2. Hillary won't pass all of Paul Ryan and Mitch mcconnells pro billionaires tax bills, trump will.

A part of me says maybe trumps not a greedy billionaire and maybe he means what he says and maybe he'll appoint a moderate and maybe he won't go along with Mitch and Ryan but I don't want to take that chance.

If it's trump vs Clinton I can't lose.

Just finish off Cruz kasich and rubio first

View attachment 65390

Tell us what the Democrats did in 2007 to cause the downturn.

Be specific. Legislation, dates, times, etc.

or...shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

Yes, the democrats want Trump to win to cause havoc in the middle and gain votes they otherwise wouldn't.. Any division or RNC convention vetos of the voters the GOP is wooing = victory for Hillary. That old gal knows what she's doing. Make no mistake..

That would be 20,000 crossover Democrats who want to make sure that Trump is the GOP nominee 'cause he's the easiest one for Hillary to beat. Those same 20,000 now registered Republicans will be voting for Hillary in the general election. This is happening in every state and many Republicans do the same to Democrats.

Does Operation chaos ring a bell?

View attachment 65390

Good luck getting a lucid answer to that one.

It started as - He's not serious. He'll be out in a month! He'll never win the primaries. He won't be the nominee!! No way!!

Next up - He can't win the general. He can't beat hiLIARy. He has the highest negatives of any candidate. We are handing the election to hiLIARy.

Then it will be - what the fuck just happened?

:rofl:

are you surprised there are 20,000 vile people in masschusetts who like the guy who likes the kkk?
You need to be brought up to speed. Those were liberal democrats posing as KKK - how many times does Trump need to say something before you people catch on? Keep it up and he'll have to charge you!

no. that was fifty years ago. it is YOU who need to be brought up to speed because the kkk loons are now gop'ers.

now you know.

Is Trump capable of attracting Liberals? There ya go.
The GOP has 'Trump Fever', and it's spreading 'across the aisle'.

Hillary is in trouble.

Is Trump capable of attracting Liberals? There ya go.
The GOP has 'Trump Fever', and it's spreading 'across the aisle'.

Hillary is in trouble.
Good point. Trump is killing the GOP because their message is weak. But is ours?

• Create an economy built to last & built from the middle out. (Sep 2012)
  • OpEd: Republicans want to cut benefits to kids. (Jan 2012)
  • Restore the budget discipline of the 1990s. (Nov 2006)
  • Cut the deficit in half over the next four years. (Jul 2004)
  • Democrats reversed economic stagnation of previous years. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats must continue to lead Americans to prosperity. (Aug 2000)
  • G.O.P. creates debt, Dems create surpluses. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats will eliminate publicly held debt by 2012. (Aug 2000)
  • Policy should encourage home ownership & affordable housing.

It started as - He's not serious. He'll be out in a month! He'll never win the primaries. He won't be the nominee!! No way!!

Next up - He can't win the general. He can't beat hiLIARy. He has the highest negatives of any candidate. We are handing the election to hiLIARy.

are you surprised there are 20,000 vile people in masschusetts who like the guy who likes the kkk?
You need to be brought up to speed. Those were liberal democrats posing as KKK - how many times does Trump need to say something before you people catch on? Keep it up and he'll have to charge you!
They were not Liberal Democrats. They were Conservative Christian southern Democrats. Nowadays, they mostly vote Republican.

They were not Liberal Democrats. They were Conservative Christian southern Democrats. Nowadays, they mostly vote Republican.

all republican.

but I love how the lying wingers keep talking about it.

all republican.

but I love how the lying wingers keep talking about it.
It's ok to lie as long as you are lying for the lord. Jeremiah may actually believe the KKK votes for the same party that black people vote for. Yea, sure, that's believable.

But then again Jeremiah believes an invisible man watches over him and has built a heaven for him so that he can live for all eternity after he dies. Or she. I forgot she's a she.

At least she's a nice nut.

Good point. Trump is killing the GOP because their message is weak. But is ours?

• Create an economy built to last & built from the middle out. (Sep 2012)
  • OpEd: Republicans want to cut benefits to kids. (Jan 2012)
  • Restore the budget discipline of the 1990s. (Nov 2006)
  • Cut the deficit in half over the next four years. (Jul 2004)
  • Democrats reversed economic stagnation of previous years. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats must continue to lead Americans to prosperity. (Aug 2000)
  • G.O.P. creates debt, Dems create surpluses. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats will eliminate publicly held debt by 2012. (Aug 2000)
  • Policy should encourage home ownership & affordable housing.

It's a great message...but that's not the reality TODAY / in the last decade.....
- The economy is not strong and people are hurting.
- Fear-Mongering: The GOP will take away all your benefits
- Budget Discipline? When the Libs took over the Congress passing a budget - required by law annually - was suspended and did not start back up again until the GOP took the House; record-setting 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending; $7 trillion in only 4 years, etc....
- Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his 1st term - massive failure to do so
- Prosperity? More people on Food Stamps, Welfare, lost mean income, smaller / shrinking middle class, black unemployment double that of whites...
- GOP Creates Debt? In his 1st 6 years in office Bush add $2.5 trillion - DNC took over Congress/spending and added $1.5 trillion more his last 2 years. In Obama's 1st 4 years he added approx. $7 trillion, with the help of a DNC-Controlled Congress his 1st 2 years.

Great numbers and facts...from more than a DECADE ago, but that really doesn't address reality and / or the NEW Democrats or the NEW Republicans. The thing that has changed is the leadership in both parties that have led this nation down the wrong road the last decade PLUS!

I've been saying all along that there will be a large crossover in this Election. I think the 2nd Amendment issue especially, is being vastly underestimated by the Democrats. Many Democrats fully support the 2nd Amendment. And they see their own Party turning on them on that issue.

But there's other issues too. I think no matter who the Republicans run, they have a very good chance of winning the White House back. But Trump is clearly tapping into the Anti-Career Politician Establishment. People want something different.

View attachment 65390

They did nothing. Even when warned.

The start of the depression that Obama "saved" us from was at the end of 2008, almost two years after the democrats took over. And if someone wants to feed more manure to the lemmings, even if it start in 2006 the democrats DID NOTHING.

Forum List

Back