Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

Now this is downright ignorant.

The derivatives which blew up all over the planet were built on three year and five year variable mortgages all over the planet, dumb shit.

And the democrats in charge of the committees that oversees such things did what? Scream at the regulators that there was nothing wrong? yeppers that is what they did oh so forgetful one.

Good point. Trump is killing the GOP because their message is weak. But is ours?

• Create an economy built to last & built from the middle out. (Sep 2012)
  • OpEd: Republicans want to cut benefits to kids. (Jan 2012)
  • Restore the budget discipline of the 1990s. (Nov 2006)
  • Cut the deficit in half over the next four years. (Jul 2004)
  • Democrats reversed economic stagnation of previous years. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats must continue to lead Americans to prosperity. (Aug 2000)
  • G.O.P. creates debt, Dems create surpluses. (Aug 2000)
  • Democrats will eliminate publicly held debt by 2012. (Aug 2000)
  • Policy should encourage home ownership & affordable housing.

It's a great message...but that's not the reality TODAY / in the last decade.....
- The economy is not strong and people are hurting.
- Fear-Mongering: The GOP will take away all your benefits
- Budget Discipline? When the Libs took over the Congress passing a budget - required by law annually - was suspended and did not start back up again until the GOP took the House; record-setting 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending; $7 trillion in only 4 years, etc....
- Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his 1st term - massive failure to do so
- Prosperity? More people on Food Stamps, Welfare, lost mean income, smaller / shrinking middle class, black unemployment double that of whites...
- GOP Creates Debt? In his 1st 6 years in office Bush add $2.5 trillion - DNC took over Congress/spending and added $1.5 trillion more his last 2 years. In Obama's 1st 4 years he added approx. $7 trillion, with the help of a DNC-Controlled Congress his 1st 2 years.

Great numbers and facts...from more than a DECADE ago, but that really doesn't address reality and / or the NEW Democrats or the NEW Republicans. The thing that has changed is the leadership in both parties that have led this nation down the wrong road the last decade PLUS!
A. The economy is back, but poor uneducated voters are not feeling the improvement. That's because they took a step back after the Bush recession and their high paying good jobs aren't coming back. You republicans ran all the good jobs overseas. It didn't have to happen. We didn't have to allow them to go and then ship their shit back here duty free. But you guys argued that consumers want the cheaper products. You may forget who argued for free trade but I won't. Yea Bill Clinton and Obama are for free trade too, but that's no reason to vote GOP. And Trump is saying whatever it is he thinks you want to hear. He makes a lot of sense. He sounds just like me when he says that shit. So why didn't you guys listen to me? Is it because my father didn't hand me $200 million dollars? Is that why I'm a taker because I think guys like that should pay higher taxes than they are? Trump doesn't think they should. And that's no way to pay off the debt.

Republican will never pay off a debt or down a deficit. As soon as they get back in charge they'll forget all about being debt hawks.

Funny you right wingers suggest you're going to be the ones to bring up workers wages. YOU of all people. LOL

What? HW bush was going to sign NAFTA it was already passed but he lost to Bill so bill signed it.

Only liberals back then were against NAFTA and the Iraq war too btw

You may be too young to remember but I certainly am not. Yes, Bush pushed NAFTA but with the make up of congress it would never have seen the light of day. Clinton pushed for NAFTA like no other legislation, not even his wife's illegal health care.

View attachment 65390

Clinton in Final Push for NAFTA : Trade: The President tells a small-business group that prosperity hinges on pact with Mexico and Canada. The vote will be close, as lawmakers slowly take sides.

So you can plainly see why I call WJC the worse president of my time. Nothing was done without his wife's influence. Time to get rid of the man and his wife, who almost single handedly helped destroyed the middle class.

So that is why I say, get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons. The Unions said that anyone supporting NAFTA would be punished, now is the time to end it.
Sorry, I simply do not agree with or believe in the GOP's economic phylosophies. They'll have to prove me wrong and that means whoever I support loses and then the Republicans win me over. But not one Republican has won me over. Not Rick Snyder in my state and not any national Republicans.

Trump is like a Libertarian or Tea Bagger. Just the same old bad Republican policies with a twist.

If you guys want to take over the Democratic party come join us and vote Bernie. Don't ask us to vote Trump.

But if Trump wins I will wish him my best and hope he delivers. It won't be me who fights him.

You can not look around and say that the economic policies of the democrats are really working that well. Remember they took over BEFORE the economic downturn which was turned into the longest and weakest recovery in history.

As I said, if you want the status quo, vote Mrs. Tulusza Clinton. I don't. I don't particularly want Trump but he is the most anti-establishment canidate that we have had in quite awhile.

Tell us what the Democrats did in 2007 to cause the downturn.

Be specific. Legislation, dates, times, etc.

or...shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

They did nothing. Even when warned.

The start of the depression that Obama "saved" us from was at the end of 2008, almost two years after the democrats took over. And if someone wants to feed more manure to the lemmings, even if it start in 2006 the democrats DID NOTHING.

"They did nothing". So you blame the Democrats for the recession and financial crisis but can cite nothing they did to cause it.

Is Trump capable of attracting Liberals? There ya go.
The GOP has 'Trump Fever', and it's spreading 'across the aisle'.

Hillary is in trouble.
Good point. Trump is killing the GOP because their message is weak. But is ours?

Blah blah blah blah blah, more campaign rhetoric form the party who was in power during the biggest economic downturn in US history, so they say.

The derivatives which blew up all over the planet were built on three year and five year variable mortgages all over the planet, dumb shit.

And the democrats in charge of the committees that oversees such things did what? Scream at the regulators that there was nothing wrong? yeppers that is what they did oh so forgetful one.

The real estate bubble burst long before the Democrats took control of Congress.

Hillary is in trouble.

Blah blah blah blah blah, more campaign rhetoric form the party who was in power during the biggest economic downturn in US history, so they say.

Party power was split between the executive and legislative branches in 2007 2008.

It's a great message...but that's not the reality TODAY / in the last decade.....
- Budget Discipline? When the Libs took over the Congress passing a budget - required by law annually - was suspended and did not start back up again until the GOP took the House; record-setting 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending; $7 trillion in only 4 years, etc....
- Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his 1st term - massive failure to do so
- Prosperity? More people on Food Stamps, Welfare, lost mean income, smaller / shrinking middle class, black unemployment double that of whites...
- GOP Creates Debt? In his 1st 6 years in office Bush add $2.5 trillion - DNC took over Congress/spending and added $1.5 trillion more his last 2 years. In Obama's 1st 4 years he added approx. $7 trillion, with the help of a DNC-Controlled Congress his 1st 2 years.

Great numbers and facts...from more than a DECADE ago, but that really doesn't address reality and / or the NEW Democrats or the NEW Republicans. The thing that has changed is the leadership in both parties that have led this nation down the wrong road the last decade PLUS!
What a nit picking whiner partisan hack. LOL

We have cut 'our deficits by almost three-quarters,' Obama says in State of the Union

Hillary is in trouble.

Just as long as no real Republican is in the white house the next 4 years I'm cool.

A. The economy is back, but poor uneducated voters are not feeling the improvement. That's because they took a step back after the Bush recession and their high paying good jobs aren't coming back. You republicans ran all the good jobs overseas. It didn't have to happen. We didn't have to allow them to go and then ship their shit back here duty free. But you guys argued that consumers want the cheaper products. You may forget who argued for free trade but I won't. Yea Bill Clinton and Obama are for free trade too, but that's no reason to vote GOP. And Trump is saying whatever it is he thinks you want to hear. He makes a lot of sense. He sounds just like me when he says that shit. So why didn't you guys listen to me? Is it because my father didn't hand me $200 million dollars? Is that why I'm a taker because I think guys like that should pay higher taxes than they are? Trump doesn't think they should. And that's no way to pay off the debt.

Republican will never pay off a debt or down a deficit. As soon as they get back in charge they'll forget all about being debt hawks.

Funny you right wingers suggest you're going to be the ones to bring up workers wages. YOU of all people. LOL

": but that's no reason to vote GOP" you say. Maybe that is a reason to vote for trump though. We know now that when it comes to shipping jobs away, as well as bringing the low wage visa people here, it is a repub/dem partnership. Bill clinton threw his base under the bus with nafta, mfn, wto etc. and obama did the same with the TPP, as well as closing other trade "deals" that bush jr. started. Hillary will be no different. Maybe Trump's the same, maybe not, I'm willing to give him a chance. Then, there's the massive muslim influx coming this way. Only Trump is addressing this issue with a call to putting a stop to it.

Massachusetts voters aren't going to vote Cruz or Rubio ahead of trump . Cruz is a religious freak and Rubio is a tool.

trump is more of a moderate than those two.

The Democrats were the minority party during the bubble. The Republicans were "in charge of the committees".

The Democrats were the minority party during the bubble. The Republicans were "in charge of the committees".

And by Freewill's own logic.....with republicans in charge of committees, this economy is theirs.

Even Freewill doesn't buy Freewill's narrative.

I've already said this many, many times, but what the hell...there is going to be a landslide for the republicans like the one that hit George McGovern when he took on Richard Nixon. They are going to experience a major ass whipping. I mean MAJOR.

And like your assurances that Obergefell would be a major ass whipping for same sex marriage.....I'm curious what excuses you'll give us if Trump doesn't win.

As so far you've refused to admit your predictions are wrong.....even when your predictions are wrong.

Bullshit. It, as Justice Roberts said, was the same thing concerning the same-sex marriage bullshit. That it was legislation from the bench and a perversion of the Constitution.

If I'm wrong - which I am not, and that evil bitch manages to actually win the election, it won't matter whether I admit it or not. The country will be lost.

I've already said this many, many times, but what the hell...there is going to be a landslide for the republicans like the one that hit George McGovern when he took on Richard Nixon. They are going to experience a major ass whipping. I mean MAJOR.

And like your assurances that Obergefell would be a major ass whipping for same sex marriage.....I'm curious what excuses you'll give us if Trump doesn't win.

As so far you've refused to admit your predictions are wrong.....even when your predictions are wrong.

Bullshit. It, as Justice Roberts said, was the same thing concerning the same-sex marriage bullshit. That it was legislation from the bench and a perversion of the Constitution.

The Supreme Court contradicted Roberts. And if you're just going to give us elaborate excuses for why your predictions were nonsense after the fact, surely you can understand why your current assurances of the future don't carry much weight.

As excuses after the fact for why you were wrong seem to be a skill you've refined.

That's what you liberals have been about since the "Woodstock generation". You simply can't achieve your communist "utopia" without circumvention of the Constitution. So, you have spent the last 40 years stacking the courts to get what you want. Now? You are more than happy to proclaim that we "are a nation of laws" when, in fact, you have perverted the very meaning of "the law". Basically, "the law"'is now what you, and your hippie judges, say that it is.

Now you understand why the Senate is proclaiming that it will be a cold day in hell before Barry gets his pick through to further pervert the SCOTUS.

Like I said earlier, if, by some "miracle" (and that is what it will take) that evil bitch is elected, the country is lost and it will make no difference.mthe majority will spend eternity bowing to the will of those like you. God forbid.

That's what you liberals have been about since the "Woodstock generation". You simply can't achieve your communist "utopia" without circumvention of the Constitution.

Circumventing the constitution....according to who? Remember, both you and Roberts were contradicted by the Supreme Court of the United States. And anyone who mistook the constitution for an exhaustive list of rights clearly hasn't read the 9th or 14th amendments.

And again, you were simply wrong. You guaranteed us that you knew the future. You confidently insisted that the Supreme Court would rule against same sex marriage. And you didn't know what you were talking about.

But this time its different, huh?

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

Amid Trump surge, nearly 20,000 Mass. voters quit Democratic party
I've been telling you tards for months Trump is a Democrat. So when I hear a bunch of Democrats are voting for Trump, my response is, "DUH!"

At least he isn't Mrs. Tuluza Clinton

That's not good enough. We deserve better than "well at least he isn't hillary".
Hillary is a drunk. Trump has never touched anything in his life. Hillary is an idiot. She and Pelosi are in a runoff for stupidity. Trump is a genius. Hillary sold out America to our enemies for filthy lucre - Trump is setting aside his personal fortune, business to get it back for us and he's doing it on his own dime spending millions of his own dollars. You can't compare the two. You'll be happy with Trump, Zoom. You'll be happy. Wait and see.

Yet you still fail to prove the point you attempted in this thread. Maybe Trump needs a better spokeswoman.

Nah..the media is doing a fine job.

And like that, suddenly 20,000 Democrats become racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobes.

Amid Trump surge, nearly 20,000 Mass. voters quit Democratic party
I've been telling you tards for months Trump is a Democrat. So when I hear a bunch of Democrats are voting for Trump, my response is, "DUH!"

At least he isn't Mrs. Tuluza Clinton
They are one and the same. That's what you rubes don't get.

Yes, the democrats want Trump to win to cause havoc in the middle and gain votes they otherwise wouldn't.. Any division or RNC convention vetos of the voters the GOP is wooing = victory for Hillary. That old gal knows what she's doing. Make no mistake..

She cant remember where she left her tooth brush this morning.

Yes, the democrats want Trump to win to cause havoc in the middle and gain votes they otherwise wouldn't.. Any division or RNC convention vetos of the voters the GOP is wooing = victory for Hillary. That old gal knows what she's doing. Make no mistake..

She cant remember where she left her tooth brush this morning.

Sil is a hillary supporter from way back. When Clinton ran the first time, she insisted that a vote for Obama was national suicide and made you a traitor.

Hysteric, over the top hyperbole is apparently not limited to Ted Cruz.

Forum List

Back