Breaking Alert: Burisma Executive Whistleblower Has 17 Audio Recordings With Bidens -- 15 With Hunter -- 2 With VP Joe --- Kept as Insurance Policy!!

In this case all you really need to do is read between the llines. Grassley crying about normal FBI procedure is a distraction.
'Read between the lines' = 'listen to what Democrats / snowflakes / trolls / bots tell you ... drink the kool-ade"

'Read between the lines' = 'listen to what Democrats / snowflakes / trolls / bots tell you ... drink the kool-ade"
Right.... 😄

I trust establishment Democrats even less than I trust you dumb Bingos. Your stupidity and bigotry are about the most honest things in politics these days.

Right.... 😄

I trust establishment Democrats ......

What did you say? All I heard was ...

1686670220609.png

This is what really should petrify the Left.

These things start like a little pebble meandering downhill....but as one whistleblower comes forward, another finds the courage...and then another and another and another.

This is Biblical. We call it reaping and sowing. Some call is Karma. But I knew they were not going to get away with this, not forever.

I look forward to the day the public gets to see all this evidence via an impeachment

Forum List

Back