Breaking Alert: Burisma Executive Whistleblower Has 17 Audio Recordings With Bidens -- 15 With Hunter -- 2 With VP Joe --- Kept as Insurance Policy!!

It's not Garland, it's US Attorney Delaware David Weiss, appointed by Bill Barr over 3 years ago to investigate Hunter Biden, WITH THE CONSENT OF JOE BIDEN, Weiss, who, to this day, has yet to indict anyone.
Weiss works for Merritless Gestapoland, Dumbass. Has ever since he was appointed AG.

I don't get it. Why is this guy coming forward all of a sudden? Obviously he's a grifter to begin with.... Why is he just now exposing this stuff? What's in it for him?
Could be because the Biden Crime Family Syndicate’s house of cards is crashing down and he wants the world to know if he is found in Marcy Park with three bullet holes in his head it wasn’t suicide.

Link, Rump hole?
I chose the name 'Rumpole' because I knew that morons would not be able to resist vulgarizing it. It is an
easy way for me to weed out the non serious idiots from those who want to engage in serious, mature, debate.

But, I'll you the benefit of the doubt. If you can prove to me your not a childish idiot, I'll provide
you the link.

354235370_677364604495117_3017033117241051604_n.jpg

This is just as legitimate as the alleged recordings you claim are of Trump (while providing no evidence). Sucks to be you.

There is a transcript of an audio tape in the indictment. There is no way in hell Jack Smith made it up.

Yawn!

Excuses, Deflection, magaTDS

If they really exist and can be verified.

What do the 17 tapes say?

Fake News until you present the tapes.
Then I'll listen.

Yawn!
He felt embarrassed because we called him out the other day for posting the fake tape thread.

Now he came back fake numbers of tapes, as if typing "17" next to the word "tapes" would make the fake news true.

Could be because the Biden Crime Family Syndicate’s house of cards is crashing down and he wants the world to know if he is found in Marcy Park with three bullet holes in his head it wasn’t suicide.
Call us when you actually produce...anything! recordings or financial records with a chain of custody, witnesses under oath, you know...any god damn thing.

Forum List

Back