Breaking Alert: Burisma Executive Whistleblower Has 17 Audio Recordings With Bidens -- 15 With Hunter -- 2 With VP Joe --- Kept as Insurance Policy!!

If the FBI had the tapes but never planned to release them why the hell would they even let Grassley and the other Republicans know that an informant of theirs claimed to have some? That makes absolutely no sense.

Wray and the FBI had no intention of telling Comer and Grassley about the FD-1023, either, until the Whistleblower made its existence known.

Wray and the FBI attempted to initially claim tbey could not find Hunter's 'missing' laptop ... until it was revealed several copies of it had already been made.

You're attempting to make a false claim that the DOJ / FBI has willingly offered up any evidence against the Bidens that was not already known or exposed by whistleblowers.

Damn, you really got him time....

giphy.gif

Hey looky Mac is totally non partisan and TOTALLY not a Dem

Maybe the informant reached out to Grassley directly due to the corrupt FBI keeping it secret.
Which still does not explain why a corrupt FBI would confirm the story. So what if someone reached out to Grassley personally? A corrupt FBI could of denied the document even existed and then what? And if this informant is reaching out to Grassley themselves why not just give him copies of the recordings? The informant doesn't claim the FBI has them, they claim they kept them as an insurance policy.

Pillsbury Dough Boy in the middle of it all.

This is what really should petrify the Left.

These things start like a little pebble meandering downhill....but as one whistleblower comes forward, another finds the courage...and then another and another and another.

This is Biblical. We call it reaping and sowing. Some call is Karma. But I knew they were not going to get away with this, not forever.

Wray and the FBI had no intention of telling Comer and Grassley about the FD-1023, either, until the Whistleblower made its existence known.

Wray and the FBI attempted to initially claim tbey could not find Hunter's 'missing' laptop ... until it was revealed several copies of it had already been made.

You're attempting to make a false claim that the DOJ / FBI has willingly offered up any evidence against the Bidens that was not already known or exposed by whistleblowers.
Why would it even exist in the first place if the FBI was trying to bury it? Also, of course the FBI didn't have any intention of telling Republican congressmen about ongoing investigations into their political opponents. Why would they offer up that information?

Why would it even exist in the first place if the FBI was trying to bury it? Also, of course the FBI didn't have any intention of telling Republican congressmen about ongoing investigations into their political opponents. Why would they offer up that information?
He just explained that, Dumbass.

He didn't. Why would they even create a file for a whistle-blower to even see if they were burying this?
He did. That have been burned several times lately lying about what they have. You are really stupid.

He did. That have been burned several times lately lying about what they have. You are really stupid.
They didn't lie. They have or had an ongoing investigation and they didn't volunteer that information to Republican congressmen because why would they? They didn't even make Republicans actually file a subpoena to get it, all they did was their usual dragging of feet.

Why would it even exist in the first place if the FBI was trying to bury it?

Don't ask me to explain the stupidity of THE corrupt, criminal, treasonous, Vonstitution and Law-violating FBI.

ASK Wray...or Comey...or Mueller.

Don't ask me to explain the stupidity of THE corrupt, criminal, treasonous, Vonstitution and Law-violating FBI.

ASK Wray...or Comey...or Mueller.
If I did ask you to could you explain it coherently? I doubt so.

If I did ask you to could you explain it coherently? I doubt so.

If I could explain in any simpler way I would, but it would not make a difference because your reading comprehension level sucks / you are stupid.

They didn't lie. They have or had an ongoing investigation and they didn't volunteer that information to Republican congressmen because why would they? They didn't even make Republicans actually file a subpoena to get it, all they did was their usual dragging of feet.
You are a waste of bandwidth, oxygen, skin, and my time.

Stay stupid.

See ya.

If I could explain in any simpler way I would, but it would not make a difference because your reading comprehension level sucks / you are stupid.
In this case all you really need to do is read between the llines. Grassley crying about normal FBI procedure is a distraction.

You are a waste of bandwidth, oxygen, skin, and my time.

Stay stupid.

See ya.
😄

Triggered? What did I say that was incorrect? Did the FBI force Grassley to get a subpoena or not? I'll be the one who stays unsurprised as nothing comes of this.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:thewave: :mm: :clap2:

Of course, you know it means NOTHING!

Garland has had Hunter's laptop, financial records from the Department of the Treasury / IRS / 12 Banks, and a dozen whistleblowers with evidence against the Biden 12...and he continues to say...

View attachment 794566

You do know Bill Barr had all this information as well and he and tRump did nothing with it right? So is it because it is all bullshit or because they are/were incompetent?
MAGA

Forum List

Back