BREAKING: Amazon is kicking Parler off AWS, its web hosting service, which will take them offline until it finds a new host

Someone on the right let me know when a Commie USA poster displays concern about the loss of our most basic rights.

I tend to scroll past the Commie USA posters here (kinda banned them too)

Parler is dead. Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.
Well, Amazon can't be forced to deal with Parler. Wouldn't that be 1st Amendment violation, if the government forced a company to publish things against their will? Isn't that like communists taking over all forms of communication and telling news outlets what must be published?
Amazon and google currently have a monopoly on data storage. They, like your leftist Godvernment are destroying business. They must be broken up. Should Kroger be allowed to stop selling food to Biden voters?
Food isn't mentioned in the 1st. Regardless of their size, these companies aren't government entities and can't be forced to air or publish anything, except in some emergency situations. Doing so would be a violation of the 1st. Try and break them up, if you care, but booting Trump and Parler were perfectly legal.

Parler is dead.
Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.

says the guy who is typing on a google cloud server day in and day out... :)
Hopefully that can change.
Google is evil. Google is a monopoly that needs to be broken up.

Of course China Joe will do nothing. Big win for the left

highly unlikely, unless of course usmb owner decides to stick a server under his desk to host the site... :)

Parler is dead.
Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.

Have you not read the First Amendment? Have you not seen signs in some restaurants, "No shirt, No shoes, No service"; or this Supreme Court Decision:

and more,

Thus,

Amazon Killed Free Speech Today is a damn lie.

Ironically, GOOGLE AND AMAZON'S network is most used by proxies which are most used by the biggest violators of hate speech, criminal activity and conspiring vandals and looters, foreign instigators inciting radicalism, and anti gov't terrorists.
4t9y6v.jpg

Parler is dead.

My last large purchase of a tech item I bought directly from the company instead of Amazon. -"PUSH BACK"

I'm sure Amazon quakes in their boots! :laugh2:

Parler is dead.

My last large purchase of a tech item I bought directly from the company instead of Amazon. -"PUSH BACK"

I know they don't need everyones buisness but my purchases and reviews will be missed and if you get enough people along with the P'O'd
New Yorkers who are still mad about the cancelled distribution center that slower business even affects the sellers pulling
out as "not worth it".

Parler is dead.

I know they don't need everyones buisness but my purchases and reviews will be missed and if you get enough people along with the P'O'd
New Yorkers who are still mad about the cancelled distribution center that slower business even affects the sellers pulling
out as "not worth it".

Your kind represent MAYBE 5% of their business. They'll make that up in spades from those who approve of their stand against Fascism.

Parler is dead.

out as "not worth it".

Your kind represent MAYBE 5% of their business. They'll make that up in spades from those who approve of their stand against Fascism.
Ummm they are the fascists, just like the anti globalist antifa end up ironically being the arm of Globalist and become fascist. If you don't believe me then ask yourself why does Alexa know you like to sing the Baby Shark song to your cat? ;-)

Ummm they are the fascists, just like the anti globalist antifa end up ironically being the arm of Globalist and become fascist. If you don't believe me then ask yourself why does Alexa know you like to sing the Baby Shark song to your cat? ;-)

Hmmm ... Globalist/ AntiFa/ ???
Good boy, but you missed two essential buzzwords - Xiden and China!!

Parler is dead.

I'm done too with Amazon but i can't deleted my account , i try it don't work .

I see several issues...

Amazon is a private company so it can do what it likes, for one.

Are they and these other tech giants preventing people from setting up new host sites? Everything is so intertwined these days.

Should anyone be forced to host entities calling for/promoting insurgency and political overthrow in the name of free speech? Parler, apparently removed Lin Wood's posts calling for Pence to be executed. Good? Bad? When stuff like that gains enough of a following to push people to act, like we saw this past week, and we have a President openly supporting it...what then?
Hey asshole maybe when the Ayatollah, you Russia Russia Russia liars, and Chinese propaganda spreaders get removed, then and ONLY then can you open your lying mouth. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

You sound triggered.
Way to avoid the actual point because your hypocrisy got revealed. Continue praising China.

I was making a valid point that people can claim themselves anything, but the reality is sometimes they are that which they claim to fight against.
Another example, Dems voting in the one single man in the whole election that fills all the boxes in their complaint about Trump.
Example: Dems falsely state Trump used Russia to manipulate the 2016 Election, but Biden was the one of many involved in using Russian missinfornation to do that. Dems now claim Trump inspired an insurrection, but Biden was part of a coup as Bill Barr called it that inspired division and violence.
Dems claim Trump was doing a Ukraine quid pro quo, YET Biden is the one on film broadcasting his quid pro quo with them. Dems claim Trump was using his position to get his kids foreign gains and once again that was Biden found doing such.
Dems blasted false claims of Racism, yet Biden is caught being the racist. Dems claimed Trump would start a war and in the first intelligence briefing after he became the Dem candidate, Biden leaked the info and in a way almost starting a war with Russia. Dems claimed in a farce that Trump was beholden and agent of Russia, but it's Biden beholden to China and Biden who's party used Russia to place illegitimate congressional members as Majority thus not only manipulating the mid term elections but change the power structure and cause grid lock by way of Russia interference, the very complaint they had at their rival. Dems claimed Trump's cognitive skills was a problem, but Biden was the one with issues who refused to get tested and you allowed him to refuse to get a health exam.
I can go on and on about how they elected everything they claimed disqualified a president, everything they hated they coveted in their mirror reflection=deflection behavior.

News just in: Air BNB is now violating everyone's right to protest or belong to a group that big tech and MSM falsely labels due to political tactical propaganda and hit jobs. According to AirBNB they have to deny BLM members including corporate supporters like NBA players, stays at BNB's as well, which would be discriminstion. So now Tech is involved in deciding which political groups get discriminated against and how they get discriminated against. As a Jew, this can't eat here, can't get a room to sleep here, can't work here, must be labled and tagged, and being told we should all be gathered and arrested some said as far as the word killed, sounds awfully familiar to Nazis Germany.

Last edited:

I was making a valid point that people can claim themselves anything, but the reality is sometimes they are that which they claim to fight against.
Another example, Dems voting in the one single man in the whole election that fills all the boxes in their complaint about Trump.
Example: Dems falsely state Trump used Russia to manipulate the 2016 Ekection but Biden was the one involved in using Russian missinfornation to do that. Dems now claim Trump inspired an insurrection, but Biden was part of a coup as Bill Barr called it that inspired division and violence.
Dems claim Trump was doing a Ukraine quid pro quo, YET Biden is the one on film briadcasting his quid pro quo with them. Dems claim Trump was using his position to get his kids foreign fains and once afain the was Biden found doing such.
Dems blasted false claims of Racism, yet Biden is caught being the racist. Dems claimed Trump would start a war and in the first intelligence briefing after he became the Dem candidate, he leaked the info and in a way almost starting a war with Russia. Dems claimed in a farce that Trump was beholden and agent of Russia but it's Biden beholden to China and Biden who's party used Russia to place illegitimate congressional members as Majority thus not only manipulating the mid term elections but change the power structure and cause grid lock by way of Russia interference, the very complaint they had at their rival. Dems claimed Trump's cognitive skills was a problem, but Biden was the one with issues who refused to get tested and you allowed him to refuse to get a health exam.
I can go on and on about how they elected everything they claimed disqualified a president, everything they hated they coveted in their mirror reflection=deflection behavior.

News just in: Air BNB is now violating everyone's right to protest or belong to a group that big tech and MSM falsely labels due to political tactical propaganda and hit jobs. According to AirBNB they have to deny BLM members stays at BNB's as well, which would be discriminstion. So now Tech is involved in deciding which political groyps get discriminated against and how they get discriminated against. As a Jew, this can't eat here, can't get a room to sleep here, can't work here, must be labled and tagged, and being told we should all be gathered and arrested some said as far as the word killed, sounds awfully familiar to Nazis Germany.

Bla La - Beat it!!

Example: Dems falsely state Trump used Russia to manipulate the 2016 Ekection but Biden was the one involved in using Russian missinfornation to do that. Dems now claim Trump inspired an insurrection, but Biden was part of a coup as Bill Barr called it that inspired division and violence.
Dems claim Trump was doing a Ukraine quid pro quo, YET Biden is the one on film briadcasting his quid pro quo with them. Dems claim Trump was using his position to get his kids foreign fains and once afain the was Biden found doing such.
Dems blasted false claims of Racism, yet Biden is caught being the racist. Dems claimed Trump would start a war and in the first intelligence briefing after he became the Dem candidate, he leaked the info and in a way almost starting a war with Russia. Dems claimed in a farce that Trump was beholden and agent of Russia but it's Biden beholden to China and Biden who's party used Russia to place illegitimate congressional members as Majority thus not only manipulating the mid term elections but change the power structure and cause grid lock by way of Russia interference, the very complaint they had at their rival. Dems claimed Trump's cognitive skills was a problem, but Biden was the one with issues who refused to get tested and you allowed him to refuse to get a health exam.

News just in: Air BNB is now violating everyone's right to protest or belong to a group that big tech and MSM falsely labels due to political tactical propaganda and hit jobs. According to AirBNB they have to deny BLM members stays at BNB's as well, which would be discriminstion. So now Tech is involved in deciding which political groyps get discriminated against and how they get discriminated against. As a Jew, this can't eat here, can't get a room to sleep here, can't work here, must be labled and tagged, and being told we should all be gathered and arrested some said as far as the word killed, sounds awfully familiar to Nazis Germany.

Bla La - Beat it!!

No, you can get lost. Truth hurt? Oh wait, you want to see him beat something..... Get away HaShev, I think he’s looking for something else. Remember, this guy thinks animals are more attractive than beautiful women too.

Bla La - Beat it!!

Laughing at the Holocaust and accepted behavior that lead to it says it all about you.
You probably never lived around the time of
Arthur Godfrey's Castaway hotel in Miami with their famous sign that stated
"NO Dogs Blacks or Jews allowed.
You would have laughed and thought it was funny instead of a sad state of human social behavior.
The sign of discrimination was bad enough, but the way they allowed The actor a free pass without calling him out, showed a society accepting of such behavior and hate.
Once again proving you can claim to be the party of tolerance and anti hate, but end up being that hate and intolerance you claim to be champions against.
Dr Martin Luther King said it best:
75697381.jpg

Parler is dead.

I'm done too with Amazon but i can't deleted my account , i try it don't work .

call them and then ask for your refund on the rest of the year. otherwise you get nothing. I have their number if you can't find it.

Forum List

Back