BREAKING: Amazon is kicking Parler off AWS, its web hosting service, which will take them offline until it finds a new host

I see several issues...

Amazon is a private company so it can do what it likes, for one.

Are they and these other tech giants preventing people from setting up new host sites? Everything is so intertwined these days.

Should anyone be forced to host entities calling for/promoting insurgency and political overthrow in the name of free speech? Parler, apparently removed Lin Wood's posts calling for Pence to be executed. Good? Bad? When stuff like that gains enough of a following to push people to act, like we saw this past week, and we have a President openly supporting it...what then?
Hey asshole maybe when the Ayatollah, you Russia Russia Russia liars, and Chinese propaganda spreaders get removed, then and ONLY then can you open your lying mouth. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Funny thing, I just tried to log onto gab and a screen came up " checking your browser, this is automatic, you will be redirected to your website in 5 seconds" then the something happen screen came up. Not good.

I did too and same thing except I received a message "site under maintenance"
Deluged I imagine. I will wait a few days before signing up. Twitter needs to be boycotted. The bearded, mirthless creep needs a lesson.
You were right. I went on gab later and it came up, slowly. I have been on gab from the beginning and this was the first time I had trouble signing on. Busy place now.

I see several issues...

Amazon is a private company so it can do what it likes, for one.

Are they and these other tech giants preventing people from setting up new host sites? Everything is so intertwined these days.

Should anyone be forced to host entities calling for/promoting insurgency and political overthrow in the name of free speech? Parler, apparently removed Lin Wood's posts calling for Pence to be executed. Good? Bad? When stuff like that gains enough of a following to push people to act, like we saw this past week, and we have a President openly supporting it...what then?
Hey asshole maybe when the Ayatollah, you Russia Russia Russia liars, and Chinese propaganda spreaders get removed, then and ONLY then can you open your lying mouth. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

You sound triggered.

Parler is dead.
Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.

says the guy who is typing on a google cloud server day in and day out... :)

Does that mean you will be donating yer monies to FlatCan to start yer own server and format?

Your concerns about the election belong in each state, the feds have no jurisdiction over the activity that states enact through their process.

Parler is dead.
Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.

You banned them!? Instead of staying to fight and try to convince them to reinstate your messiah, you decided to just give up?

Parler is dead.

My last large purchase of a tech item I bought directly from the company instead of Amazon. -"PUSH BACK"

Parler is dead.

says the guy who is typing on a google cloud server day in and day out... :)
Hopefully that can change.
Google is evil. Google is a monopoly that needs to be broken up.

Of course China Joe will do nothing. Big win for the left

Perhaps some cake will cheer you up.
5917F84B-8072-471A-8A05-406D09B223A5.jpeg

Parler is dead. Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.
Well, Amazon can't be forced to deal with Parler. Wouldn't that be 1st Amendment violation, if the government forced a company to publish things against their will? Isn't that like communists taking over all forms of communication and telling news outlets what must be published?

Parler is dead. Hoping they can find a Free Speech loving host. I'm done with Amazon. I banned Twitter. I banned Fakebook.
Well, Amazon can't be forced to deal with Parler. Wouldn't that be 1st Amendment violation, if the government forced a company to publish things against their will? Isn't that like communists taking over all forms of communication and telling news outlets what must be published?
Amazon and google currently have a monopoly on data storage. They, like your leftist Godvernment are destroying business. They must be broken up.

Should Kroger be allowed to stop selling food to Biden voters?

Parler is dead.

You have dimwitted Lefties using Amazon, a company that tries whichever accounting means to reduce their tax bill, and these Dimwits cry about Trump doing the same. Retards are a special breed.

Don't be so logical it's over their heads.

Forum List

Back