Breaking: Arizona State Senator Demands Biden Electors be Recalled to Arizona and New Election Held Following Thursday’s Stunning Audit Revelations

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
(Arizona Senator) Wendy Rogers: "I have heard enough. With the tens of thoughts of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona's electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right."

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

74,000 more ballots were received and included in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County than were mailed out
Trump only “lost” AZ by 11,000 votes. A shift of just 5501 votes puts AZ. in Trump’s column

The Purge we all knew it... dems denied and lied. Next : Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan.

They cheated. You could watch it happen.

However, it's a massive lift to get anywhere to admitting it. You remember what all those crooked judges did after the election. You know there are people sitting in solitary confinement now for trespassing on the Capitol building.

(Arizona Senator) Wendy Rogers: "I have heard enough. With the tens of thoughts of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona's electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right."

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

74,000 more ballots were received and included in the 2020 Election in Maricopa County than were mailed out
Trump only “lost” AZ by 11,000 votes. A shift of just 5501 votes puts AZ. in Trump’s column

LOL...well let us know when they start arresting people.

Just out of curiosity...if you can just rig the machines...why would you go through the trouble of dropping off 74,000 ballots that you didn't need to do?

yawn. Partisan hack says partisan lies. News at 11.
What’s the “lie”?
Every claim in the OP.

CLAIM: Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election received and counted 74,000 mail-in ballots that had no record of ever being sent out to voters.

THE FACTS: False. The claim mischaracterizes reports that are intended to help political parties track early voters for their get-out-the-vote efforts, not tally mail-in ballots through Election Day. The reports don’t represent all mail-in ballots sent out and received, so the numbers aren’t expected to match up, according to Maricopa County officials and outside experts.

“We have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent,” Logan said at a meeting livestreamed at Arizona’s Capitol on Thursday. “That could be something where documentation wasn’t done right. There’s a clerical issue. There’s not proper things there, but I think when we’ve got 74,000, it merits knocking on a door and validating some of this information.”

Logan based his false claim on two types of early voting reports issued by Maricopa County: EV32 files and EV33 files. He claimed that EV32 files are “supposed to give a record of when a mail-in ballot is sent” and EV33 files are “supposed to give a record of when the mail-in ballot is received.”

That’s not accurate, according to Maricopa County officials, who tweeted on Friday that “the EV32 Returns & EV33 files are not the proper files to refer to for a complete accumulating of all early ballots sent and received.”

Instead, the EV32 and EV33 files are reports created for political parties to aid them in their get-out-the-vote efforts during early voting, according to Tammy Patrick, a senior adviser at the Democracy Fund and a former Maricopa County elections official. Arizona law requires county recorders to provide this data to political parties and candidates, Patrick said.

Last edited:
The Purge we all knew it... dems denied and lied. Next : Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan.

They cheated. You could watch it happen.

However, it's a massive lift to get anywhere to admitting it. You remember what all those crooked judges did after the election. You know there are people sitting in solitary confinement now for trespassing on the Capitol building.
Liar, liar, pants on fire!. We didn't cheat. YOU and your ilk ARE CHEATING, by trying to steal the election from the Arizona voters.

Karen Fann belongs in jail, for this SHAM.....

CAN'T WAIT to see you in court! :beer:

DUH!
There was no request for those 74000 ballots in the General election, because these people made a request earlier in the year to receive them for the primary and checked off they wanted one sent to them for the November general election as well.

By doing this, checking the box on their request for a primary ballot that they wanted a ballot sent to them for the November election as well, they were not required to make a separate request for the November election.

WHY do you all lower yourselves to this level of buffoonery and idiocy of ignorance?

yawn. Partisan hack says partisan lies. News at 11.
What’s the “lie”?
Every claim in the OP.

CLAIM: Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election received and counted 74,000 mail-in ballots that had no record of ever being sent out to voters.

THE FACTS: False. The claim mischaracterizes reports that are intended to help political parties track early voters for their get-out-the-vote efforts, not tally mail-in ballots through Election Day. The reports don’t represent all mail-in ballots sent out and received, so the numbers aren’t expected to match up, according to Maricopa County officials and outside experts.

“We have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent,” Logan said at a meeting livestreamed at Arizona’s Capitol on Thursday. “That could be something where documentation wasn’t done right. There’s a clerical issue. There’s not proper things there, but I think when we’ve got 74,000, it merits knocking on a door and validating some of this information.”

Logan based his false claim on two types of early voting reports issued by Maricopa County: EV32 files and EV33 files. He claimed that EV32 files are “supposed to give a record of when a mail-in ballot is sent” and EV33 files are “supposed to give a record of when the mail-in ballot is received.”

That’s not accurate, according to Maricopa County officials, who tweeted on Friday that “the EV32 Returns & EV33 files are not the proper files to refer to for a complete accumulating of all early ballots sent and received.”

Instead, the EV32 and EV33 files are reports created for political parties to aid them in their get-out-the-vote efforts during early voting, according to Tammy Patrick, a senior adviser at the Democracy Fund and a former Maricopa County elections official. Arizona law requires county recorders to provide this data to political parties and candidates, Patrick said.
It’s “false” because some Democrat twat says so? :cuckoo:

Man, you people are desperate.

Shit gettin heated now! The REAL deal Holyfield is if those pussy Republicrats on the national level actually stand up and fight for their side, IF this is proven real.
I wouldn't bet on it. Republican leaders are puuuuussssssiiiiiieeeeesssss.

Shit gettin heated now! The REAL deal Holyfield is if those pussy Republicrats on the national level actually stand up and fight for their side, IF this is proven real.
I just linked it. It’s not real. Don’t be a dumb American.

Fair enough...mail in ballots are RIFE for corruption though. No other first world nation uses them. Absentee ballots I understand but mail in ballots? Stupid idea.
Oh...and go fuck yourself. I will think what I want.

Fair enough...mail in ballots are RIFE for corruption though. No other first world nation uses them. Absentee ballots I understand but mail in ballots? Stupid idea.
You should be able to easily vote from your phone. Mail in is not rife with fraud. It’s almost nothing. Look at the statistics.

You should be able to easily vote from your phone. Mail in is not rife with fraud. It’s almost nothing. Look at the statistics.
Nah...disagree bud. I think voting is one thing that should be as close to the ground as possible. Down to the dipping of the finger in the ink.

Nah...disagree bud. I think voting is one thing that should be as close to the ground as possible. Down to the dipping of the finger in the ink.
Zero evidence supports that. Zero.

Zero evidence supports that. Zero.
As opposed to computers, and mail in ballots? Seems pretty obvious to me. Whatever. Your 'left side' won this time....you will get fucked over soon enough...your tune will change when the 'right side' guys win I am sure of that.

You still confused about the "Big Lie"
c'mon dude.

trump lies constantly, you have to agree.
"I know more about the Bible than anyone." LOLLLOOOOLOOLOL
Trump exaggerates but he doesn't lie about anything important. Could care a less about what he does or doesn't know about the bible. Now lying about taking bribes through is crack son like Biden does, I do care about.

Forum List

Back