BREAKING: Army General Exposes Barack Obama in a BIG WAY After Resigning Read more: http://www.thep

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Supplying the Syrian rebels got Stevens killed and created ISIS, a two for, for Obama.

Outgoing Army Chief of Staff General Ray Odierno just dropped a bombshell on the American people. This top Army general admitted during an interview exactly what you and I assumed – the creation of the Islamic State (ISIS) can be blamed on President Barack Obama requiring our military scale back efforts in Iraq.

As Odierno explains in a Fox News interview (below), Iraq would be on a track to security and prosperity if America had maintained a larger military presence there. Now, he finds it hard to watch Iraq erupt into violence, largely wiping out the progress made during President George W. Bush’s administration.

“It’s frustrating to watch it,” Odierno said. “I go back to the work we did in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 and we got it to a place that was really good. Violence was low, the economy was growing, politics looked like it was heading in the right direction.”

Read more: BREAKING Army General Exposes Barack Obama in a BIG WAY After Resigning - The Political Insider

"Iraq would be on a track to security and prosperity if America had maintained a larger military presence there."

Yeah sure. If America stayed for 100 years, spent trillions upon trillions of dollars, and gave the lives of thousands of soldiers, maybe. And you know who would have loved that the most? China and Russia, as they scoop up all the oil we would have freed up for them and as they pass us as world powers while we fuck around in a wasteland.

"Iraq would be on a track to security and prosperity if America had maintained a larger military presence there."

Yeah sure. If America stayed for 100 years, spent trillions upon trillions of dollars, and gave the lives of thousands of soldiers, maybe. And you know who would have loved that the most? China and Russia, as they scoop up all the oil we would have freed up for them and as they pass us as world powers while we fuck around in a wasteland.

So the remedy is to turn our backs on the only real democracy in the ME. Cut our military to the bone and lead from the rear dropping bombs on civilian populations. Meanwhile ISIS is growing in strength because of the vacuum Obama created. Yeppers let's worry about the Russians, ISIS, no concern.

So the remedy is to turn our backs on the only real democracy in the ME. Cut our military to the bone and lead from the rear dropping bombs on civilian populations. Meanwhile ISIS is growing in strength because of the vacuum Obama created. Yeppers let's worry about the Russians, ISIS, no concern.
Thank God Americans were smart enough to boot the fuck out of office elected leaders who think like you and this General in 2008 after the Bush disaster.

We never should have gone in at all...shame it took us ten years and 5000 lives to realize it

The Bush invasion killed more Americans than ISIS ever will

Blaming the United States for Iraq's failures is like blaming the spoon company for obesity. Of course, there's a basic truthful element here, regarding American interventionism; if we get involved we will end up fucking things up. Period. Withdrawing from Iraq was the correct thing to do. Getting involved in Syria was the wrong thing to do. The result of our interventionism is yet another shit storm for us to have to deal with, also known as ISIS.

The Sunni's were screwed by the Shia in Iraq which caused much of the problems with the ISIL state of affairs..

We never should have gone in at all...shame it took us ten years and 5000 lives to realize it

Nay, it didn't take you and your ilk nearly that long to turn on our troops, I say the day after Mrs. Clinton voted for war was all it took.

Nay, it didn't take you and your ilk nearly that long to turn on our troops, I say the day after Mrs. Clinton voted for war was all it took.
We didn't turn on our troops...Bush did

The day he decided to abandon the war on terror and invade Iraq

Yeah, I knew we were gonna kick some ass, we just kicked the wrong ass....

As big a threat as Conservatives try to make of ISIS, the threat is minuscule when compared to the hundred thousand lives lost due to Bush's blunder into Iraq

Supplying the Syrian rebels got Stevens killed and created ISIS, a two for, for Obama.

Outgoing Army Chief of Staff General Ray Odierno just dropped a bombshell on the American people. This top Army general admitted during an interview exactly what you and I assumed – the creation of the Islamic State (ISIS) can be blamed on President Barack Obama requiring our military scale back efforts in Iraq.

As Odierno explains in a Fox News interview (below), Iraq would be on a track to security and prosperity if America had maintained a larger military presence there. Now, he finds it hard to watch Iraq erupt into violence, largely wiping out the progress made during President George W. Bush’s administration.

“It’s frustrating to watch it,” Odierno said. “I go back to the work we did in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 and we got it to a place that was really good. Violence was low, the economy was growing, politics looked like it was heading in the right direction.”

Read more: BREAKING Army General Exposes Barack Obama in a BIG WAY After Resigning - The Political Insider

Wait.....I thought Climate Change created ISIS? Will someone PLEASE make up their minds.......

The best people to make the assessment on which party or president turned on them are the troops themselves. My money is that tge troops will choose the party that threw out their votes in the 2000 election, the party that accused the troops of air raiding villages and terrorizing women and children, the party that accused them of killing innocent civillians, and the party that deemed them more dangerous than Middle East terrorists.

The outgoing Army chief says that he wanted the United States to keep 30,000-35,000 troops in Iraq, but that his recommendation was not followed.

The time to plan on keeping 35,000 troops in Iraq beyond 2011 was December 2008 when Bush agreed to pull every last US soldier out of Iraq by the end of 2011. Not sure how that deadline is somehow Obama's problem.

Odierno complained that Obama did not call him for advice when Daesh terrorist scum took over Mosul so easily last summer. He might just be the wrong one to seek advice since General Odierno oversaw much of the horrible things Maliki was doing to Iraq's military and police for several years and the General saw the demise of Iraqs military and poor treatment of Sunnis through his rose colored glasses.

Last edited:
Yeah Foo...Obabble didn't know nuttin, didn't do nuttin, can't be blamed fo nuttin...

Great op by the way....

The best people to make the assessment on which party or president turned on them are the troops themselves. My money is that tge troops will choose the party that threw out their votes in the 2000 election, the party that accused the troops of air raiding villages and terrorizing women and children, the party that accused them of killing innocent civillians, and the party that deemed them more dangerous than Middle East terrorists.
Bushs decision killed more than ISIS ever will

The thing to recognize here is that The Left's President is an enemy insurgent, operating in the President of the United States.

Once you come to understand that, then everything obama has done, is doing and will predictably do... makes perfect sense.

Yeah Foo...Obabble didn't know nuttin, didn't do nuttin, can't be blamed fo nuttin...

Obama knew that invading Iraq would be a dumb war. He knew that. You don't even know it now after 4484 dead US troops. Really dumb. Then General Odierno acts as if he built up some kind of competent army in Iraq so must've agreed with Bush in 2008 to pull all troops out by 2011. Now he wanted to keep 35,000 there forever. Obama wanted to keep up to 50,000 - so what is the big deal?

Last edited:

Obama knew that invading Iraq would be a dumb war. He knew that. You don't even know it now after 4484 dead US troops. Really dumb. Then General Odierno acts as if he built up some kind of competent army in Iraq so must've agreed with Bush in 2008 to pull all troops out by 2011. Now he wanted to keep 35,000 there forever. Obama wanted to keep up to 50,000 - so what is the big deal?

How about Afghanistan, was that a smart war?

Forum List

Back