Breaking: Berkeley Cops Told To "Stand Down" Protecting Ann Coulter Unless A Death Is Involved

Rolling Thunder should schedule a trip to Berkeley.

A group that is meant to remember POWs? Why would they want to go to Berkeley and fight with the police? They'd lose immediately to begin with and go to jail and at the same time soil their name.
No,no,no. They also travel to protests and rallies to protect patriots. Ask the Westboro Baptist Church about Rolling Thunder.

That is your fantasy group. The real group's website is about remembering POW/MIAs.

"Rolling Thunder®, Inc. members are old and young, men and women, veterans and non-veterans. All are united in the cause to bring full accountability for the Prisoners Of War-Missing In Action (POW/MIA) of all wars, reminding the government, the media and the public by our watchwords: “We Will Not Forget.” "

All Americans support accountability for our service people that haven't come home yet. I support them in this effort. You seem to want to portray them as some Hell's Angels group that likes to intimidate people. They aren't and it is a disservice to paint them like that.

rolling-thunder

Ever taken the Memorial Day ride into DC with them? They are no group of koffee-klatch mumblers, and they don't care for Commies anymore than do the Angels.

Indeed their collective message concerns POW/MIA issues, but they are not limited to that as individuals.

Why did she lose the backing of con-servative groups?
Liberals were going to be violent, so they cancelled. I guess terrorism works. What a sad day.
Alt Right was going to be violent also. So terrorism from both sides does work. We need LEO to step up.
Not one article ever suggested the violence was going to come from the right. Youre the only fucktard who believes that bullshit. Hell, YOU dont even believe it.
You are a stone cold liar and fake xian, Godboy. We had creeps here on the board from the alt right calling for violence. Yeah, both sides were gearing up. So step off.
Find me one story that says anyone was worried about republicans getting violent at the Ann Coulter speech. You arent making your side look any better by saying retarded shit that no one believes.
We are not talking about "republicans", now, were we, Mr. Turnspeaker. You just broke the stick off in your own ass. We are talking about the wingers on either side. You just fucked yourself, very hard to do.

Liberals were going to be violent, so they cancelled. I guess terrorism works. What a sad day.
Alt Right was going to be violent also. So terrorism from both sides does work. We need LEO to step up.
Not one article ever suggested the violence was going to come from the right. Youre the only fucktard who believes that bullshit. Hell, YOU dont even believe it.
You are a stone cold liar and fake xian, Godboy. We had creeps here on the board from the alt right calling for violence. Yeah, both sides were gearing up. So step off.
Find me one story that says anyone was worried about republicans getting violent at the Ann Coulter speech. You arent making your side look any better by saying retarded shit that no one believes.
We are not talking about "republicans", now, were we, Mr. Turnspeaker. You just broke the stick off in your own ass. We are talking about the wingers on either side. You just fucked yourself, very hard to do.
The right doesnt have a history of riots and violence (certainly not in my lifetime). The left is exclusively responsible for all riots in our nation. You simply arent lawful or moral people and now you guys are in the spot light. I cant imagine this shit is going to do you any favors in future elections. You reap what you sew.

Yes, alt right neo-fascist anti first amendment fucks are active fascists. Are you just catching on?

944164-troll_obvious_super.jpg~c200

The right doesn't have a history of riots and violence (certainly not in my lifetime). The left is exclusively responsible for all riots in our nation. You simply arent lawful or moral people and now you guys are in the spot light. I cant imagine this shit is going to do you any favors in future elections.
So you are a deliberate liar or an ignorant denier. You did not see Trumpers beating protesters at the rallies? You did not know that the Irish anti-bus idiots and the KKK and the WCC were right wing bashers? You did not see Alt Righties in the riot at Berkeley? Extremers right or left globalist or nationalist deserve, based on the extent of their behavior, to be beaten or shot by LEO.

Once the police declined to take any action until the first corpse the speech was cancelled. The invitation to kill was made. Which side would be the first to accept?

The right doesn't have a history of riots and violence (certainly not in my lifetime). The left is exclusively responsible for all riots in our nation. You simply arent lawful or moral people and now you guys are in the spot light. I cant imagine this shit is going to do you any favors in future elections.
So you are a deliberate liar or an ignorant denier. You did not see Trumpers beating protesters at the rallies? You did not know that the Irish anti-bus idiots and the KKK and the WCC were right wing bashers? You did not see Alt Righties in the riot at Berkeley? Extremers right or left globalist or nationalist deserve, based on the extent of their behavior, to be beaten or shot by LEO.
Out of all Trumps rallies, there were a few people that got punched by the right (less than i can count on both hands). Meanwhile there were thousands of assaults committed by YOUR side at these very same rallies. Dont compare isolated attacks to the riots and mob attacks your side is constantly engaging in. We are nothing like you fucking people.

Out of all Trumps rallies, there were a few people that got punched by the right (less than i can count on both hands). Meanwhile there were thousands of assaults committed by YOUR side at these very same rallies. Dont compare isolated attacks to the riots and mob attacks your side is constantly engaging in. We are nothing like you fucking people.
"Thousands and Thousands and Thousands". By both sides outside. I don't agree with violence, but the Trumpers were told if they hit they would be stomped. And . . .

The Eagle Says You Lie!

Bald+eagle+wallpapers+2.jpeg

Coulter Speech at Berkely canceled again: A student group, the Young America's Foundation, had invited Coulter but decided Tuesday not to host the event, saying the university had created a hostile environment. The university had said the speech would create security concerns and tried to move the speech to May 2.

But I am hearing noises that milo may take up the sword of free speech at berkely....the univeristy will not approve him speaking there of course...he would have to find a spot off campus somewhere.

Milo Yiannopoulos plans to return to Berkeley

No matter how violent the left gets, give them one little flick and they scream and cry about being just brutalized. They you find out that it's some 20 year old yelling about being all beaten up by an 82 year old geezer.

No matter how violent the left gets, give them one little flick and they scream and cry about being just brutalized. They you find out that it's some 20 year old yelling about being all beaten up by an 82 year old geezer.
^^^ :lol:

Free Speech has become politically incorrect.

To cut to the nitty gritty our constitution has become politically incorrect.

'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.'

Our colleges for the most part are run by fearful liberal administrators. Quite cowardly.

Why Academic Leaders Are Afraid of Free Speech

'Of all of America’s great universities, the University of Chicago seems to have come the closest historically to getting this right. The school’s well-known 1967 Kalven Committee report was, I believe, correct when it stated: “The mission of the university is the discovery, improvement, and dissemination of knowledge. Its domain and scrutiny includes all aspects and all values of society. A university faithful to its mission will provide enduring challenges to social values, policies, practices, and institutions. By design and by effect, it is the institution which creates discontent with the existing social arrangements and proposes new ones. In brief, a good university, like Socrates, will be upsetting.” Almost 50 years later, at the request of its President Robert Zimmer, The University of Chicago again articulated its position on “freedom of expression.” The short document quotes the historian and former Chicago president, Hanna Holborn Gray: “Education should not be intended to make people comfortable, it is made to make them think. Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom.” “In a word,” the report goes on, “the University’s fundamental commitment is to the principle that debate or deliberation may not be suppressed because the ideas put forth are thought by some or even by most members of the University community to be offensive, unwise, immoral, or wrong-headed.” Yet students may be signaling that their commitment to “community” values may take precedence over this core value that many administrators have seen as essential for truly great institutions of learning.

A physically safe environment is an absolutely necessary condition for heated debate over ideas. The university cannot tolerate violations of personal space, physical threats, sustained public interruptions of speakers, or verbal epithets directed toward specific students; that lies beyond the boundaries of academic freedom. That doesn’t mean, however, that a college or university should introduce policies that will curtail or chill debate, that adhere to the politically correct beliefs of the moment, or that let their leaders off the hook through capitulation to “demands” that stifle discourse and conversations about what a university education aims to produce.'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back