Breaking: Betsy DeVos’ Brother Had Secret Meeting To Establish Trump-Putin Back Channel

So he is the same as any other politician and yet you will believe the partisan BS. Lol! Please spare me your Bush lied BS, that is all it is.
Boy you must be a special kind of dumb to not see bush and Chaney and rumsfeld lied us into Iraq. Seriously.

And if they didn't lie they are stupid but I don't think they are because invading Iraq paid off very well for them.

They were ready to invade in 1999. Look up PNAC. They planned it all out before Jeb stole Florida.

Yeah, Florida was another Democratic Party lie.
Yea with Jeb Bush being the Governor and Republican Catherine Harris overseeing the election, yea right, it was the Democrats who cheated there.

Oh, and it was Ken Blackwell who stole Ohio. But we don't use words like stole and lied with presidents, even though that's exactly what Bush did. Stole and lied.

I didn't say anyone cheated. If I were to believe your election BS, with no real evidence, then I would need to believe Obama was born in Kenya and Clinton orchestrated Benghazi, none are true and all are extreme left wing, right wing whacko BS. Partisan BS is killing this country.

Just because you were conned doesn't mean what I'm telling you isn't true.

Let's just note a few of Jeb's actions that set the stage for the anointment of his brother as president:

• Under Jeb's governorship, Florida Secretary of State Kathryn Harris implemented a so-called felon purge (felons, unfortunately, are almost always disenfranchised in Florida) of the state's voter registration list through a firm called ChoicePoint. However, the denial of the right to vote as a result of the pre-election striking of names of voters included - by intention - the names of people who weren't felons but had similar names. If this voter suppression had not been implemented, it is very possible that Gore would have won Florida flat out by thousands more votes.

• Jeb allowed, or perhaps even told, Kathryn Harris to certify his brother as the winner of the Florida presidential election even though the vote count was still being challenged legally and a court-mandated recount was imminent. Harris's declaration on November 27, 2000, created a media meme that Bush was the "official" winner, even though the outcome of the election - due to thousands and thousands of uncertain ballots - was still in doubt.

• It was confirmed that calls from Jeb and George to cousin John Ellis, who was "advising" the FOX election "decision desk," led to FOX calling the Florida election for George W. Bush at 2:16 AM on the Wednesday morning after election day. Not wanting to be scooped by FOX, the other major media outlets quickly followed suit.
These are just three examples of thievish actions Jeb Bush took that created a context of "official victory" that allowed Antonin Scalia to lead the Supreme Court in a 5-4 coup, halting a recount in Florida and nullifying the votes of the US electorate that likely would have resulted in a Gore victory.

Don't Forget Jeb Bush Played Key Role in Stealing the Presidency for His Brother

You found an extreme left wing site opinion article? That is your proof? Lol! I can find right wing sites to prove Hillary was deeply involved and guilty in Benghazi. Lol! You dupes are lazy and funny.

Boy you must be a special kind of dumb to not see bush and Chaney and rumsfeld lied us into Iraq. Seriously.

And if they didn't lie they are stupid but I don't think they are because invading Iraq paid off very well for them.

They were ready to invade in 1999. Look up PNAC. They planned it all out before Jeb stole Florida.

Yea with Jeb Bush being the Governor and Republican Catherine Harris overseeing the election, yea right, it was the Democrats who cheated there.

Oh, and it was Ken Blackwell who stole Ohio. But we don't use words like stole and lied with presidents, even though that's exactly what Bush did. Stole and lied.

I didn't say anyone cheated. If I were to believe your election BS, with no real evidence, then I would need to believe Obama was born in Kenya and Clinton orchestrated Benghazi, none are true and all are extreme left wing, right wing whacko BS. Partisan BS is killing this country.

Let's just note a few of Jeb's actions that set the stage for the anointment of his brother as president:

• Under Jeb's governorship, Florida Secretary of State Kathryn Harris implemented a so-called felon purge (felons, unfortunately, are almost always disenfranchised in Florida) of the state's voter registration list through a firm called ChoicePoint. However, the denial of the right to vote as a result of the pre-election striking of names of voters included - by intention - the names of people who weren't felons but had similar names. If this voter suppression had not been implemented, it is very possible that Gore would have won Florida flat out by thousands more votes.

• Jeb allowed, or perhaps even told, Kathryn Harris to certify his brother as the winner of the Florida presidential election even though the vote count was still being challenged legally and a court-mandated recount was imminent. Harris's declaration on November 27, 2000, created a media meme that Bush was the "official" winner, even though the outcome of the election - due to thousands and thousands of uncertain ballots - was still in doubt.

• It was confirmed that calls from Jeb and George to cousin John Ellis, who was "advising" the FOX election "decision desk," led to FOX calling the Florida election for George W. Bush at 2:16 AM on the Wednesday morning after election day. Not wanting to be scooped by FOX, the other major media outlets quickly followed suit.
These are just three examples of thievish actions Jeb Bush took that created a context of "official victory" that allowed Antonin Scalia to lead the Supreme Court in a 5-4 coup, halting a recount in Florida and nullifying the votes of the US electorate that likely would have resulted in a Gore victory.

Don't Forget Jeb Bush Played Key Role in Stealing the Presidency for His Brother

You found an extreme left wing site opinion article? That is your proof? Lol! I can find right wing sites to prove Hillary was deeply involved and guilty in Benghazi. Lol! You dupes are lazy and funny.

I could find dozens of sources you won't like any of them. That's because you lean right my friend whether you know it or not. The people who don't think something fishy went on in 2000 are righties. You sure you aren't a righty? You sure seem like one. Then the people who still insist Bush didn't lie us into Iraq are also righties. So while you pretend to be some kind of mushy wishy luke warm moderate independent, I got news for ya pal, you're a bushy. And you seem like a Trumpy too although you won't admit it.

British people aren't as gullible as you.

The Chilcot report, the UK government’s official report on the catastrophic decision to invade Iraq, was released on Wednesday morning, seven years after it was initially convened. The report delivers a pretty devastating verdict on the war, concluding that Saddam Hussein posed no imminent threat to the West and war was avoidable.

When you read the British government’s intelligence assessments, they predict, plus or minus a few details, exactly what happened after the war. The UK had ample warning that Iraq would collapse after the invasion and make the problem of terrorism worse — but it went to war anyway.

Why? Basically, the report suggests, because the US decided to. Then-UK Prime Minister Tony Blair decided that the UK couldn’t afford the hit to the US-UK relationship that would come from seriously challenging the Bush administration’s rush to war, so he decided to back America to the hilt.

While the UK government made a huge number of mistakes before the war, the takeaway from Chilcot is clear: It’s America’s fault. The disaster in Iraq was not just foreseeable but, in the case of the UK, actually foreseen. The United States just went ahead with the war anyway. Though Britain screwed up, this is truly America’s shame.

How Tony Blair lied to Parliament to fulfil his war promise to Bush

Only a brainwashed stupid American could read all this and still not understand Bush lied us into Iraq.

And no Hillary voting to invade does not make them equally negligent.

I could find dozens of sources you won't like any of them. That's because you lean right my friend whether you know it or not. The people who don't think something fishy went on in 2000 are righties. You sure you aren't a righty? You sure seem like one. Then the people who still insist Bush didn't lie us into Iraq are also righties. So while you pretend to be some kind of mushy wishy luke warm moderate independent, I got news for ya pal, you're a bushy. And you seem like a Trumpy too although you won't admit it.

You believe the election BS, the Bush lied BS and don't believe the birther or the Benghazi BS. I don't believe any of it, that makes you a partisan nut job and me just a nut job, because I don't believe your left wing or the right wing BS, it is all BS.

And I would bet all sorts of left wing nut sites would claim Bush stole elections, lied and on and on because they have the extreme left wing nutters hooked.

You believe the election BS, the Bush lied BS and don't believe the birther or the Benghazi BS. I don't believe any of it, that makes you a partisan nut job and me just a nut job, because I don't believe your left wing or the right wing BS, it is all BS.

And I would bet all sorts of left wing nut sites would claim Bush stole elections, lied and on and on because they have the extreme left wing nutters hooked.

No I don't believe the birther bs but I do believe Obama played politics with the Benghazi story. They didn't tell the truth because an election was coming up. BFD. Same with I believe Trump colluded with Russia but in the end what are we going to do about it? Nothing. If we let Bush lie us into Iraq and even the corporate media went along, kiss my grits.

I know the truth. Sorry you don't believe anything anyone says anytime anywhere. That's on you. One thing you believe is that the media is liberal and that happens to be a lie. If it did it would have exposed Bush for lying us into Iraq but they don't do that to presidents. But guess who would do that? Trump.

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Blitzer: Impeaching him?

Trump: Absolutely, for the war, for the war.

Blitzer: Because of the conduct of the war.

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

(CROSSTALK)

Blitzer: Their argument is, they weren’t lying, that that was the intelligence that he was presented, and it was not as if he was just lying about it.

Trump: I don’t believe that.

Blitzer: You believe that it was a deliberate lie?

Trump: I don’t believe it. And I don’t think you believe it either, Wolf. You are a very, very intelligent young man. I don’t think you believe it either.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied' - FactCheck.org

Hey dummy! Here's a lefty source for ya

Ex-Official: White House 'Cherry-Picked' Pre-War Intelligence

The Bush administration deliberately misused or ignored intelligence analysis in the buildup of the 2003 invasion into Iraq

Pillar said the administration drove intelligence officials to discover information that would help them meet their policy objectives.

"The Bush administration deviated from the professional standard not only in using policy to drive intelligence, but also in aggressively using intelligence to win public support for its decision to go to war," Pillar wrote. "This meant selectively adducing data — 'cherry-picking' — rather than using the intelligence community's own analytic judgments."

You were cleverly lied to my friend. Hate to break it to you. But I know why this is hard for you. What would the American people do if they knew definitively that GW Bush lied us into Iraq? He would have to be thrown in jail. And we don't do that to presidents. So best not to say out loud that he lied, but he did.

He also wrote that the intelligence community assessed that in Iraq, "war and occupation would boost political Islam and increase sympathy for terrorists' objectives."

So don't tell me Obama created Isis. We know Bush did.

House Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., called for an investigation Friday.

"Evidence that the Bush White House manipulated and selectively declassified intelligence to wage a public relations campaign before, during and after the invasion of Iraq grows every day," he said.

that is yet to be determined. if trump was brokering some kind of deal pre inauguration concerning lifting sanctions, then there might be a problem.

He already had back channels, if he worked with the Russians as the left claims. Why would he need a new back channel.

i don't know. perhaps it was all innocent. perhaps not. are you saying no red flags should be raised with erik prince involved? considering all his baggage & the way his dear sister tried to remove herself from his shadow, & there are others who are tied to russia in a very non kosher way.... there is absolutely nothing to see here so the intel community & the senate investigations should just move along?

btw... is all this suspicion just coming from the left? ms. lindsey, john mccain, et al would beg to differ.

I am saying investigate away, however if the claims are that Trump had the Russians hack the election as claimed, why would Erik Prince need to make a back channel for Trump if Trump already had back channels? The only thing that comes to my mind is that Trump didn't have contact with the Russians before the election. That I think is a valid point.

Now, Prince and Trump and Russia, I am not sure what Prince was doing since he had no involvement with the election or the transition team. A backdoor in to a foreign country is pretty common from what I have gathered through my reading of the issue. For past Presidents it happened very often. BTW, McCain is a joke, he has been since the late 90's, how that idiot stays in office is completely beyond me.

perhaps to keep trump & putin in separate corners, giving the illusion that they aren't in the same bed? who knows.... but erik prince donated lots of cash to trump's campaign & there's a reason why his sister got the job as Sec. of Education....

Was it the same reason that others have donated to Hillary's campaign, because they expected favors from her if she became President? What about McCain and Obama and Kerry and Gore? This crap goes on and on and has gone on for decades, why do you have a problem now and not before?

oh my. did i ever say it wasn't a problem before? why no... not at all. the problem is the majority of those he appointed whether they CONtributed to his campaign or <cough-cough> 'foundation' has zero experience & are downright hostile to the very departments they have been 'chosen' to head up.

tell me how there's anywhere near an equal amount of ineptness that came from those who actually have served the public in one form or another?

lol..... 'both sides are equal' 'both sides do it'.... 'it's ALL the same'.........LOL.....

Last edited:
Remember when Democrats lied about Bush lying about going to war?

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

• Former Vice President Dick Cheney kicked off the push for war in August 2002 by claiming: “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Cheney’s speech had not been vetted by the CIA, and John McLaughlin, the CIA’s deputy director, shortly afterward told Congress that the likelihood of Iraq initiating a WMD attack “would be low.” Another CIA official later recalled that the agency’s reaction to Cheney’s speech was, “Where is he getting this stuff from?”
  • The Bush administration said that aluminum tubes Iraq had tried to import were “only really suited for nuclear weapons programs” — even as Bush himself was being told the State Department and Energy Department believed (correctly, of course) they were intended to be used as conventional rockets.
  • Bush declared in his 2003 State of the Union address that “Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa,” even though his administration had been repeatedly warned this was dubious (and it turned out to originate with crudely forged documents).
  • Colin Powell doctored intercepted Iraqi communications for his U.N. presentation to make them appear more alarming.
… and much more.

There’s also one specific story proving they lied that I think hasn’t received enough attention: the curious case of Saddam Hussein’s son-in-law Hussein Kamel who said Saddam had NO WMD's. So why did Cheney claimed this:

We now know that Saddam has resumed his efforts to acquire nuclear weapons. Among other sources, we’ve gotten this from the firsthand testimony of defectors — including Saddam’s own son-in-law [Hussein Kamel].

LIE!

So now you believe Trump? isn't he a liar?
It's the occasional truth that got so many to vote for him in the Republican primaries. This was one of them. It's pretty much a fact bush "misled" us if you don't see it you're a bigger moron than I thought.

So when it agrees with your politics he is telling the truth but when he disagrees he is lying. Lol! What a bunch of idiots!

For every truth be told he told 6 lies

it's way more than that.

The Chilcot report, the UK government’s official report on the catastrophic decision to invade Iraq, was released on Wednesday morning, seven years after it was initially convened. The report delivers a pretty devastating verdict on the war, concluding that Saddam Hussein posed no imminent threat to the West and war was avoidable.

When you read the British government’s intelligence assessments, they predict, plus or minus a few details, exactly what happened after the war. The UK had ample warning that Iraq would collapse after the invasion and make the problem of terrorism worse — but it went to war anyway.

Why? Basically, the report suggests, because the US decided to. Then-UK Prime Minister Tony Blair decided that the UK couldn’t afford the hit to the US-UK relationship that would come from seriously challenging the Bush administration’s rush to war, so he decided to back America to the hilt.

While the UK government made a huge number of mistakes before the war, the takeaway from Chilcot is clear: It’s America’s fault. The disaster in Iraq was not just foreseeable but, in the case of the UK, actually foreseen. The United States just went ahead with the war anyway. Though Britain screwed up, this is truly America’s shame.

Only a brainwashed stupid American could read all this and still not understand Bush lied us into Iraq.

Hillary and Kerry, along with Gore and Bill Clinton all said the intel was there were WMD's in Iraq. Left wing nut job sites are not credible because they like right wing nut job sites slant the news to the left or right. I can't believe people are dumb enough to follow those sites.

No I don't believe the birther bs but I do believe Obama played politics with the Benghazi story. They didn't tell the truth because an election was coming up. BFD. Same with I believe Trump colluded with Russia but in the end what are we going to do about it? Nothing. If we let Bush lie us into Iraq and even the corporate media went along, kiss my grits.

I know the truth. Sorry you don't believe anything anyone says anytime anywhere. That's on you. One thing you believe is that the media is liberal and that happens to be a lie. If it did it would have exposed Bush for lying us into Iraq but they don't do that to presidents. But guess who would do that? Trump.

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

The liberal media didn't expose Bush as a liar because he did not and every credible journalist that investigated it, knew it. Obama didn't lie about Benghazi and neither did Clinton, that is all BS. What Trump says doesn't matter to me he says silly crap all the time.

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

(CROSSTALK)

Blitzer: Their argument is, they weren’t lying, that that was the intelligence that he was presented, and it was not as if he was just lying about it.

Trump: I don’t believe it. And I don’t think you believe it either, Wolf. You are a very, very intelligent young man. I don’t think you believe it either.

Who cares what Trump said? You says he lies all the time and he is giving an opinion, no facts, just an opinion that can change in a heartbeat. LOL! you put credibility in Trump, you are one stupid guy.

The Bush administration deliberately misused or ignored intelligence analysis in the buildup of the 2003 invasion into Iraq

Pillar said the administration drove intelligence officials to discover information that would help them meet their policy objectives.

"The Bush administration deviated from the professional standard not only in using policy to drive intelligence, but also in aggressively using intelligence to win public support for its decision to go to war," Pillar wrote. "This meant selectively adducing data — 'cherry-picking' — rather than using the intelligence community's own analytic judgments."

You were cleverly lied to my friend. Hate to break it to you. But I know why this is hard for you. What would the American people do if they knew definitively that GW Bush lied us into Iraq? He would have to be thrown in jail. And we don't do that to presidents. So best not to say out loud that he lied, but he did.

He also wrote that the intelligence community assessed that in Iraq, "war and occupation would boost political Islam and increase sympathy for terrorists' objectives."

He has accused Bush, no facts, just his opinion. Opinions aren't facts, I am surprised you don't know that. Of course you are a salesperson, so fact and opinion get blurred with you dishonest people.

The liberal media didn't expose Bush as a liar

What didn't W lie about???

Heck, he lied about everything, including the cost of his SOCIALIZING of senior drugs, which has flooded our high schools with taxpayer funded Lore Tab and Oxycontin...

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/u...l-threatened-actuary-over-cost-drug.html?_r=0

"An internal investigation by the Department of Health and Human Services confirms that the top Medicare official threatened to fire the program's chief actuary if he told Congress that drug benefits would probably cost much more than the White House acknowledged."

Everyone still defending W is a complete traitor, or a sub human who believes a 757 can fly with its nose 8 feet off the ground at 400 mph and smash right through steel reinforced concrete....

9/11 Entire Pentagon Footage with missile impact never shown to public
Educate Inspire Change
1920 × 1080Search by image
00plane_00000
Visit page View image

Hillary and Kerry, along with Gore and Bill Clinton all said the intel was there were WMD's in Iraq. Left wing nut job sites are not credible because they like right wing nut job sites slant the news to the left or right. I can't believe people are dumb enough to follow those sites.

Stop it! Just stop it. Did Bill invade Iraq? No he fucking didn't. So I don't give a fuck what he said papa. Did he lie us into war? No he fucking didn't. Saddam was a bad man but in 2002 there were no fucking WMD's and Bush knew it.

(CROSSTALK)

Who cares what Trump said? You says he lies all the time and he is giving an opinion, no facts, just an opinion that can change in a heartbeat. LOL! you put credibility in Trump, you are one stupid guy.

So you admit Trump is a horrible president and a liar who hasn't said one true thing?

There He Goes Again: On NAFTA Trump Fails To Live Up To What He Says, And American Workers Will Pay For It
It’s business as usual, not what he promised on the campaign trail.

He has accused Bush, no facts, just his opinion. Opinions aren't facts, I am surprised you don't know that. Of course you are a salesperson, so fact and opinion get blurred with you dishonest people.

You are right Trump lies all the time

FACT CHECK: Trump's Claim That The 2009 Stimulus Built Nothing

Forum List

Back