BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump’s “A” Rating During Debate – Megyn Kelly Ignored It

Perhaps.............but most were too stupid to file the complaint in a timely matter............most of the cases are thrown out..............

Why did they wait over 6 years to file a suit..............:dunno:

It's obvious. They were absolutely delighted with their results from the course. They all made a killing. This is the way that successful people with solid business school educational foundations thank their former schools.

Speaking of that. Why aren't there any schools or buildings at Wharton named for Donald Trump? It is common for successful graduates to contribute to their former school's endowment ( he he ). Large donors often get their names on shit. I wonder why he hasn't?
So they were there to get rich quick and saw a way to sue and make more money..............................:dunno:

Holy shit....you are a special one.

They didn't make ANY money. The school did not educate them. Why are you so fucking stupid? They are suing because the entire thing was a sham.
If the whole thing was a sham........why would they rate it well.........................the site shows thousands of good reviews with the main complaints being what I've already posted..................

The mentoring after being the main complaint that I've seen.................Then about Liens..................which I stated is simple..............Don't buy jack without getting a guaranteed title search.................

To be honest.................I think they are stupid for spending so much on the classes anyway..................You can google much of shit online and found out how to do it without spending a dime...........I once spent 100 bucks for a similar book on Real estate..............a get rich quick book.......................told you mainly how to present yourself for getting the loans to buy properties to flip.

I only wasted 100 bucks.................probably for the same information they got for 35k..............

Exactly. Which is why it was a sham. You ( somehow ) know better than to drop 35k on a Trump course. These people didn't. They bought a lie. That's the definition of a sham.

Trump stole their money. Anyone with a brain knows this to be the case.
They willingly gave it up and then many said it was great..................One video showed her about to make her money back on a flipped house.................then she sued.........................

No one put a gun to their head and made them pay the 35k........................They were the dummies who spent that kind of money not me..........I'm not throwing my money at something that I can find online for free or buy the real estate books for a fraction of the cost.

They could buy the books and READ.............and learn..............but they didn't. That's their problem and not mine.

It's obvious. They were absolutely delighted with their results from the course. They all made a killing. This is the way that successful people with solid business school educational foundations thank their former schools.

Speaking of that. Why aren't there any schools or buildings at Wharton named for Donald Trump? It is common for successful graduates to contribute to their former school's endowment ( he he ). Large donors often get their names on shit. I wonder why he hasn't?
So they were there to get rich quick and saw a way to sue and make more money..............................:dunno:

They didn't make ANY money. The school did not educate them. Why are you so fucking stupid? They are suing because the entire thing was a sham.
If the whole thing was a sham........why would they rate it well.........................the site shows thousands of good reviews with the main complaints being what I've already posted..................

The mentoring after being the main complaint that I've seen.................Then about Liens..................which I stated is simple..............Don't buy jack without getting a guaranteed title search.................

To be honest.................I think they are stupid for spending so much on the classes anyway..................You can google much of shit online and found out how to do it without spending a dime...........I once spent 100 bucks for a similar book on Real estate..............a get rich quick book.......................told you mainly how to present yourself for getting the loans to buy properties to flip.

I only wasted 100 bucks.................probably for the same information they got for 35k..............

Exactly. Which is why it was a sham. You ( somehow ) know better than to drop 35k on a Trump course. These people didn't. They bought a lie. That's the definition of a sham.

They willingly gave it up and then many said it was great..................One video showed her about to make her money back on a flipped house.................then she sued.........................

No one put a gun to their head and made them pay the 35k........................They were the dummies who spent that kind of money not me..........I'm not throwing my money at something that I can find online for free or buy the real estate books for a fraction of the cost.

They could buy the books and READ.............and learn..............but they didn't. That's their problem and not mine.

You are awesome. In your world, nothing is ever a sham. If you fall for it....too bad. It's all on you. Right?

A school.....or any business.....needs to deliver on its promises to consumers. If they don't they open themselves up to lawsuits. It is not "let the buyer beware" when the seller is full of shit.

You are awesome. In your world, nothing is ever a sham. If you fall for it....too bad. It's all on you. Right?

A school.....or any business.....needs to deliver on its promises to consumers. If they don't they open themselves up to lawsuits. It is not "let the buyer beware" when the seller is full of shit.

If you got ripped off...........why would you wait over 6 years to file a suit against.............................as I said most of them have been thrown out..............and again..........would it take you 6 years to go........SHIT I GOT RIPPED OFF.................as they gave good ratings to the classes..........

If you got ripped off...........why would you wait over 6 years to file a suit against.............................as I said most of them have been thrown out..............and again..........would it take you 6 years to go........SHIT I GOT RIPPED OFF.................as they gave good ratings to the classes..........

I'm done with you. You aren't learning.

What a treacherous deceiving bitch. She ignored the fax and went on to say Trump had a 'D' rating.

BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump's "A" Rating During Debate - Megyn Kelly Ignored It - The Gateway Pundit
When Chump University was in business it had a D rating with the BBB. Not that they are being sued he changed the name and it is getting an A rating. I am not a Kelly fan and in fact can't stand her, but I don't see what she did as slanderous. He read scorching quote and she provided the BBB rating at the point in time Trump University was fleecing people

[
And the reply shows that it is inconclusive.

Ranged from a A to a D minus................but no longer is in business so no longer rated................

It is obvious they shut it down..................Depending on the source reporting the BBB ratings............if they are for Trump it will show an A............to those for the establishment it will show a D....................

To me I Lean Towards the scam side..................Usually those get rich quick deals take the people signing up for a ride................

The question is how much mileage will Hillary get out of it..............Is it a TRUE achille's heel.............or just simply not true............I've not seen DAMNING EVIDENCE to show it is true..................If true............would it affect my opinion of him............Yes.......................

However, if compared to Hillary and Bill's SCAMS.................It would be on a mountain to a mole hill issue.

I agree that it tended toward the scam side, but as for the BBB, their rating system is not necessarily a great gauge to a business. I get the impression that it is a shake-down organization itself. If you are a "member" then any complaint against your business doesn't hurt you as long as you reply in some way to the complaint even if it to say "they are wrong", but if you are not a member then you can bend over backwards and the BBB will still dink your business in their ratings because you are not a member.

What a treacherous deceiving bitch. She ignored the fax and went on to say Trump had a 'D' rating.

BREAKING: Better Business Bureau Faxed FOX Trump's "A" Rating During Debate - Megyn Kelly Ignored It - The Gateway Pundit
When Chump University was in business it had a D rating with the BBB. Not that they are being sued he changed the name and it is getting an A rating. I am not a Kelly fan and in fact can't stand her, but I don't see what she did as slanderous. He read scorching quote and she provided the BBB rating at the point in time Trump University was fleecing people

The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative Review - TRAINING PROGRAMS in New York, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metropolitan New York, Long Island, and the Mid-Hudson Region

Grow up. The source is the Better Business Bureau, not CBS. Learn to fucking read.

11846736_1008888612475948_4555831346783728725_n.jpg
If that's not true, you know it's bearing false witness, right? That's a sin. So why not offer some proof. You don't want to go to hell and burn for all eternity, right?

Turns out Rather couldn't prove it. But that didn't mean it was a lie. Republicans flat out lie and we prove that all the time.

Turns out Rather couldn't prove it. But that didn't mean it was a lie. Republicans flat out lie and we prove that all the time.
You have proven nothing. The data I posted shows their rating the school, the Supreme Court of New York ruling, and even videos of some saying it was great that later sued.

To me................It would be a cold day that I would take that course. The info is easily studied online and with cheaper books that would have done the same thing with out costing all that money. I would never do it, and would think it is a waste of money. That doesn't make it a scam even though it tends that way to me. Legally, unless they can prove it didn't do as quoted it holds no water in court. Most of them were dropped because it was past the statue of limitations. Why would they wait that long to sue..................Would you give good ratings to something you didn't like......................If you were being screwed would you sign it as a good review...........and would you wait over 6 years to finally do something about it.

Again, you have proven nothing.

Learning..............Sarcasm suits you...........this attack now is for political reasons............the legal issue started years ago.............and still goes on but with MOST cases DROPPED. What information did you post to LEARN ME..........I didn't see it...............

Of course you are done with me.................it sucks when someone digs up actual data instead of allowing attacks without the real information behind the whole story.

Always comes evident in an election year. Normal political mud slinging.

The CBS story was true in its substance. Bush scammed his way into the Guard.

Learning..............Sarcasm suits you...........this attack now is for political reasons............the legal issue started years ago.............and still goes on but with MOST cases DROPPED. What information did you post to LEARN ME..........I didn't see it...............

Of course you are done with me.................it sucks when someone digs up actual data instead of allowing attacks without the real information behind the whole story.

Schneiderman: Trump University fraud 'pretty straightforward'

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said that evidence of the fraud perpetrated by Trump University is "pretty straightforward."

"It [was] a bait and switch scheme," he said on CNN's New Day Friday, defending his and other lawsuits against the school. "He did ads saying my hand-picked instructors will teach you my personal secrets. You just copy what I did and get rich."

But Schneiderman said evidence in the case makes clear that Trump was not involved in hiring instructors, and that he didn't create the program's curriculum.

"If you tell people we're going to teach you Donald Trump's secrets, and he never had any part in writing the curriculum, that's fraud," Schneiderman said.

Really, go figure? Ailes and Murdoch despise Trump. Murdoch's been a big Clinton supporter in the past, and Ailes represents the Republican Establishment-Elite.

Schneiderman: Trump University fraud 'pretty straightforward'

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said that evidence of the fraud perpetrated by Trump University is "pretty straightforward."

"It [was] a bait and switch scheme," he said on CNN's New Day Friday, defending his and other lawsuits against the school. "He did ads saying my hand-picked instructors will teach you my personal secrets. You just copy what I did and get rich."

But Schneiderman said evidence in the case makes clear that Trump was not involved in hiring instructors, and that he didn't create the program's curriculum.

"If you tell people we're going to teach you Donald Trump's secrets, and he never had any part in writing the curriculum, that's fraud," Schneiderman said.
Go to the attachments already provided where he was written checks for his campaign by Trump and his wife. Go to his letter thanking him for his help. I also posted articles of him taking money for casino's....................

He is tainted.............He filed charges that were out of date............Does he even know his own statutes for the state............Obviously not as the Supreme Court shot down the majority of his charges....................

He's corrupt..........he was fleecing for donors to stay in office.......and then attacking them after...........

Perhaps he'll read the law there on the 6 year statute next time for pressing injunctions........injunctions that were thrown out.

You do realize that anyone can go on print up the BBB report and fax it over? Correct? I hope he douche bags at CBS know this also!

You do realize that anyone can go on print up the BBB report and fax it over? Correct? I hope he douche bags at CBS know this also!

Link to the report.

Forum List

Back