Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

And the National Archive's are not complying either with the investigation. What does this tell you?

From your source,

"For conviction, federal law requires prosecutors to establish that the defendant was grossly negligent. There is no need to prove that an accused was trying to harm the United States; just that he was trusted with classified information and carelessly flouted the standards for safeguarding it,”

Like I said, prosecute them both, but since Biden is the sitting president the fat ass orange man gets to go first.

• Banned
From your source,

"For conviction, federal law requires prosecutors to establish that the defendant was grossly negligent. There is no need to prove that an accused was trying to harm the United States; just that he was trusted with classified information and carelessly flouted the standards for safeguarding it,”

Like I said, prosecute them both, but since Biden is the sitting president the fat ass orange man gets to go first.
This doesn't effect Trump. He hasn't been asked to comply with the Oversight Committee. Biden has though.

From your source,

Biden has had the docs for 6- years.

he has priority

And the National Archive's are not complying either with the investigation. What does this tell you?

SHOCKED! SHOCKED AM I that the Biden Democrats and the DOJ are continuing to do the opposite of what they say! Whatever a Democrat promises, expect them to do exactly the opposite.

From your source,

Trump did nothing wrong.

From your source,

Trump had his stuff locked up in the SCIF.....Biden had his locked up in a Vet convertible.

So Biden is above the law?
Yep, as long as he occupies the oval office. At least that is what all you Trump nuts claimed when Trump was president. What is good for the goose is damn fine for the gander. Now, when he is no longer president he can be prosecuted, provided the statue of limitations hasn't ran out.
So Biden is above the law?
I didn't say that. I am merely stating he can't be indicted until he leaves office. But there is a big problem here, the statue of limitations on federal crimes that are not specifically mentioned in 18 U.S.C. § 3282 is five years. Mishandling of classified information is not one of the exemptions. You guys are tilting at windmills, and look just as stupid as Don Quixote.

Biden stole the documents. Trump stole the documents. But the SOL has ran out on Biden, it hasn't on Trump. You guys keep it up, keep beating this dead horse. In the end, Trump will be the one paying the price.
If you want Trump you gonna have to sacrifice Biden. But Trump legally got and stored the documents. Biden stole them and illegally stored them, and Biden should be executed for treason.

Forum List

Back