Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

The orange man did nothing wrong, howler monkey, except terrify you leftists into crapping your pants.
No, Trump never terrified me, it is dumbshits like you that do. Trump didn't do anything wrong? Hell, just today Kelly Ann Conway claims that Trump had a path to victory, but with a 1.6 billion dollar warchest he spent billions on merchandise, like purchasing his dumbass Junior's books, millions more on Trump hotel properties. Hell, Trump thought his campaign contributions were his golden goose, and put his business before his presidency, and in the end, it cost him, as it should.

What part of the SOL do you not understand?
What part of the question you don't? Biden stole classified documents, why did Garland put a special counsel on it? Answer me that? Oh, you willing to sacrifice Biden to get Trump?

Not for nothing, but TRUMP is the one who said that he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave, and he wouldn't lose voters, and that was before he was even elected..................

US Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is so confident in his support base that he said he could stand on New York’s Fifth Avenue “and shoot somebody” and still not lose voters.

Speaking in Iowa, Trump claimed he could withstand any attempt by his political rivals to knock him off his top perch.
Yes, that's what I based my comment on. Democrat loyalists are no different than Trump loyalists. That's my point.

Dem BS, hypocrisy and double standards are on FULL DISPLAY. More proof Democrats should be BANNED from congress and government.
That is just stupid. For damn months Trumpsters have been claiming everything from Trump could declassify anything by merely thinking about it to he had every right to take as souvenirs any correspondence that belonged to the public he liked. You defended his actions on January 6, which was, without a doubt, a real attempt at a coup de tat, and defended his continued lying concerning those classified documents.

Now some classified documents show up at Biden's office and suddenly, why having classified documents is the greatest of sins. Talk about fawking hypocrisy. Hell, why don't Biden just declassify the damn things by thinking about it, problem solved, right? Ain't that the way it works? Or does needledick Trump have some special powers that other presidents don't have?

You know what I think. I think Biden knew he had those classified documents. I think he knew the SOL was expired so no prosecution was possible. I think he sent those lawyers over there to find the documents, probably told them where they were at. And while promptly returning them to the National Archives he knew you stupid shits would start raising a shitfest.

Like I said, and like Garland said, everyone should be treated equally. While both Biden and Trump committed a federal crime, Biden's crime falls outside of the SOL and Trump's does not. Now, you fools have no choice but to get behind prosecuting Trump. I mean you can wiggle, and scream, and raise holy hell, but it is what it is. I mean you guys are like stupid ass dogs, and Biden is sly, like a fox, and you just got completely out maneuvered. That is what happens when morons that support a dumbshit attempt to tackle professionals. Too old my damn ass.

What part of the question you don't? Biden stole classified documents, why did Garland put a special counsel on it? Answer me that? Oh, you willing to sacrifice Biden to get Trump?
Garland put a special counsel on it because he knows the SOL has expired. But he can make the case that he treated both Biden and Trump equally. Since the SOL has not expired on Trump, HIS ASS GETS INDICTED. You done been played.

No, Trump never terrified me, it is dumbshits like you that do. Trump didn't do anything wrong? Hell, just today Kelly Ann Conway claims that Trump had a path to victory, but with a 1.6 billion dollar warchest he spent billions on merchandise, like purchasing his dumbass Junior's books, millions more on Trump hotel properties. Hell, Trump thought his campaign contributions were his golden goose, and put his business before his presidency, and in the end, it cost him, as it should.
No howler monkey, the thought of trump being in office again scares the daylights out of you. You lie all you want but he does.

That is just stupid. For damn months Trumpsters have been claiming everything from Trump could declassify anything by merely thinking about it to he had every right to take as souvenirs any correspondence that belonged to the public he liked. You defended his actions on January 6, which was, without a doubt, a real attempt at a coup de tat, and defended his continued lying concerning those classified documents.

Now some classified documents show up at Biden's office and suddenly, why having classified documents is the greatest of sins. Talk about fawking hypocrisy. Hell, why don't Biden just declassify the damn things by thinking about it, problem solved, right? Ain't that the way it works? Or does needledick Trump have some special powers that other presidents don't have?

You know what I think. I think Biden knew he had those classified documents. I think he knew the SOL was expired so no prosecution was possible. I think he sent those lawyers over there to find the documents, probably told them where they were at. And while promptly returning them to the National Archives he knew you stupid shits would start raising a shitfest.

Like I said, and like Garland said, everyone should be treated equally. While both Biden and Trump committed a federal crime, Biden's crime falls outside of the SOL and Trump's does not. Now, you fools have no choice but to get behind prosecuting Trump. I mean you can wiggle, and scream, and raise holy hell, but it is what it is. I mean you guys are like stupid ass dogs, and Biden is sly, like a fox, and you just got completely out maneuvered. That is what happens when morons that support a dumbshit attempt to tackle professionals. Too old my damn ass.
The problem is he took them before he was President. What were they doing in his possession before he was President?

From your source,

"For conviction, federal law requires prosecutors to establish that the defendant was grossly negligent. There is no need to prove that an accused was trying to harm the United States; just that he was trusted with classified information and carelessly flouted the standards for safeguarding it,”

Like I said, prosecute them both, but since Biden is the sitting president the fat ass orange man gets to go first.
True, Biden is protected by the Oval Office... FOR NOW!

Joy Behar said the documents were planted. She has never been wrong about anything ever…so I trust her.
1673738552709.gif

From your source,

"For conviction, federal law requires prosecutors to establish that the defendant was grossly negligent. There is no need to prove that an accused was trying to harm the United States; just that he was trusted with classified information and carelessly flouted the standards for safeguarding it,”

Like I said, prosecute them both, but since Biden is the sitting president the fat ass orange man gets to go first.
Trumps documents were declassified. Why would you go after Trump for declassified documents? That isnt a crime.

What part about you can't indict a sitting president do you not understand?
What makes you think the indictment is coming now? Nah bro, that comes after he runs and fails to win the presidency. It'll take a couple years to pour over the mountain of evidence and build the case against him anyway, plus there will be televised hearings about it for the next two years. Winning 2024 is gonna be quite the battle for Biden. It already seemed like an impossibility before this, but now... :laugh:

No howler monkey, the thought of trump being in office again scares the daylights out of you. You lie all you want but he does.
No, hell, I might vote for his damn ass if he gets the nomination. Because make no doubt, by the time he leaves office, probably because he dies from a damn heart attack, the fat shit who loves McDonalds and eats his steak well-done with ketchup. The Republican Party will be DEAD.

Forum List

Back