Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

Intent means nothing moron. Xiden stole documents and had them in a garage in a home Hunter claims is his. Maybe if you ever accepted reality you might not look like the ignorant asshole you are.
Maybe if you read the law applying to the crime you’re bleating about you wouldn’t look like such a foul mouthed moron.

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Maybe if you read the law applying to the crime you’re bleating about you wouldn’t look like such a foul mouthed moron.

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
Meaningless you moronic asshole. Xiden had those documents in MULTIPLE insecure locations, including one that his son claims ownership of. Xiden had ZERO intention of telling anybody he had those documents. Proving intent. Considering your language and accusations against myself and others here (that you have never once proven) you best keep your moronic mouth shut asshole. Keep crying.

If they intentionally do it, it’s a crime. If it’s unintentional, it’s reckless and dangerous.

Either way, IMHO it's still a crime. Nowhere in any federal statute regarding the handling of classified material is intent mentioned and it should not matter. I know this cuz I used to handle classified material when I was in the Air Force, and I do not believe the laws have been changed. Anyone in a position that requires handling classified material has to take annual training and sign a document stating that they are aware of the applicable laws. It is my opinion that Hillary intentionally mishandled classified information but was not prosecuted for political reasons. Comey acknowledged that she did indeed recklessly mishandle classified documents but did not bring charges because he thought the case would not result in a conviction because there was no provable intent. However, I am fairly certain that in no other instance did a lack of provable intent matter; people went to prison for mishandling classified data with no attention to intent. What Hillary did was IMHO a crime that was not prosecuted.

Added: I am talking about Hillary here. She did not have the authority to declassify anything. If Biden did and he declassified that stuff, so be it. But if he didn't then that's another story. It bothers me that certain people in the upper reaches of gov't are playing fast and loose with classified material, most likely for political reasons were some discussions or activities might prove to be embarrassing if not illegal. And I do not exempt Trump or anybody else at all; I believe that national security laws and regs ought to apply to EVERYBODY, and IMHO there ought to be a paper trail for declassifying anything including the president. Declassfying everything at once is BS and I don't care who did it.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

People can be dumb, careless and reckless. What was Trump’s excuse?

:dunno: They’ve only just started the investigation.
The FUCK I'm talking about is YOUR insistence that Biden could have taken any classified documents he wanted and store them in a FUCKING UNSECURED GARAGE NEXT TO HIS CORVETTE.
According to YOU, that's fine and dandy, easy-peasy, no problemo via an EO from Obama; one EO no~one ever heard about until NOW!
It's ALWAYS been known that a PRESIDENT can declassify such documents, but YOU demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies want to PERSECUTE Trump for having done that, yet twist into a pretzel to clear Biden of ANY wrongdoing as he did the SAME THING, but in a FAR LESS SECURE manner!

Fuck YOU and you HYPOCRISY is what the FUCK I'm talking about!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

Meaningless you moronic asshole. Xiden had those documents in MULTIPLE insecure locations, including one that his son claims ownership of. Xiden had ZERO intention of telling anybody he had those documents. Proving intent. Considering your language and accusations against myself and others here (that you have never once proven) you best keep your moronic mouth shut asshole. Keep crying.

Biden didn't know he had the documents and he returned them as soon as they were found. These actions completely remove "intent" from the equation, They're also cooperating with the DOJ in their investigation. "Intent" means he knew he had the documents and he meant to take them.

Nobody's crying except Trump, who knew he had the documents and refused to return them. That's the very definition of "intent". He also lied about having the documents which is obstruction of justice. This is why Trump has a legal problem and Biden doesn't.

Why is Xiden continuing to defy investigations of his illegal removal of top secret documents??

Biden didn't know he had the documents and he returned them as soon as they were found.

He didn't return them, shit for brains. He didn't even know they were found.

These actions completely remove "intent" from the equation,

What retarded planet are you from, moron?

They're also cooperating with the DOJ in their investigation. "Intent" means he knew he had the documents and he meant to take them.

It's fun watching you fools squirm.

Nobody's crying except Trump, who knew he had the documents and refused to return them. That's the very definition of "intent". He also lied about having the documents which is obstruction of justice. This is why Trump has a legal problem and Biden doesn't.

There it is, the TDS again.

These leftard asswipes can't stop talking about Trump.

That's not ONLY a cult, it's total brainwashing. Jim Jones stuff

The FUCK I'm talking about is YOUR insistence that Biden could have taken any classified documents he wanted and store them in a FUCKING UNSECURED GARAGE NEXT TO HIS CORVETTE.
According to YOU, that's fine and dandy, easy-peasy, no problemo via an EO from Obama; one EO no~one ever heard about until NOW!
It's ALWAYS been known that a PRESIDENT can declassify such documents, but YOU demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies want to PERSECUTE Trump for having done that, yet twist into a pretzel to clear Biden of ANY wrongdoing as he did the SAME THING, but in a FAR LESS SECURE manner!

Fuck YOU and you HYPOCRISY is what the FUCK I'm talking about!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

No one has said that this is "fine and dandy", or that it isn't a problem. What we have said is that this is not the same thing as Donald Trump deliberately removing hundreds of classified documents, knowing he had them, lying about having them, and refusing to return them.

It's absolutely laughable that you think that these things are exactly the same. Donald Trump is still refusing to comply with any government requests for documents. The House has had to sue him to the Supreme Court to get documents for House Oversight.

Trump didn't cooperate with the National Archives, the D0J, or the FBI. tRUMP
This doesn't effect Trump. He hasn't been asked to comply with the Oversight Committee. Biden has though.

Yes he has. Trump has been asked for all kinds of things and has only complied after the SC has ordered compliance.

Don't you mean Trump? The only investigation of Biden is the D0J investigation. The House Commiitees aren't up and running yet.
haha no i mean xiden…and yes they are, and xiden’s already defied them…read the OP

the dembots have been canned from power in the House and after four years of endless investigations of trump found nothing. Xiden’s being probe now, after his decades of corruption…justice will be served

No one has said that this is "fine and dandy", or that it isn't a problem. What we have said is that this is not the same thing as Donald Trump deliberately removing hundreds of classified documents, knowing he had them, lying about having them, and refusing to return them.

It's absolutely laughable that you think that these things are exactly the same. Donald Trump is still refusing to comply with any government requests for documents. The House has had to sue him to the Supreme Court to get documents for House Oversight.

Trump didn't cooperate with the National Archives, the D0J, or the FBI. tRUMP

Yes he has. Trump has been asked for all kinds of things and has only complied after the SC has ordered compliance.
Trump, as PRESIDENT, can and DID declassifly those documents.
Full STOP!!!!!
Biden STOLE AND STASHED all he wanted to SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!
And besides that, TAKE OFF YOU HOSER!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Trump, as PRESIDENT, can and DID declassifly those documents.
Full STOP!!!!!
Biden STOLE AND STASHED all he wanted to SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!!
And besides that, TAKE OFF YOU HOSER!!!!! :eusa_hand:
….AND, to jump onto your post, he left them where his crackhead son had access, who in turn got “paid” millions from America’s #1 foe, who then in turn complained about having to turn over half his “earnings” to his father - currently the president! - and classified documents are still turning up by the day, and deranged libsters divert to….

….. Orange Man bad.

haha no i mean xiden…and yes they are, and xiden’s already defied them…read the OP

the dembots have been canned from power in the House and after four years of endless investigations of trump found nothing. Xiden’s being probe now, after his decades of corruption…justice will be served
I hope they can move fast. The damage already done to this country has been immense.

….AND, to jump onto your post, he left them where his crackhead son had access, who in turn got “paid” millions from America’s #1 foe, who then in turn complained about having to turn over half his “earnings” to his father - currently the president! - and classified documents are still turning up by the day, and deranged libsters divert to….

….. Orange Man bad.

It's literally ALL these dumbass leftards have.

You can look at the posts by DragginFoot, every single one gets Trump introduced somehow.

The obsession, the derangement, the compulsion are obvious.

The brainwashing is obvious

I hope they can move fast. The damage already done to this country has been immense.
there is no telling the amount of damage done since the classified docs have been floating around with the xiden family did the past 6 years

there is no telling the amount of damage done since the classified docs have been floating around with the xiden family did the past 6 years
He really needs to be removed from office. It’s horrific that he was installed by unethical, if not outright fraudulent, means - and that America has paid a horrible price for it. To allow a man so corrupt, and who has put our national security at such risk, to continue as the puppet president would be a travesty.

Wrong Executive Order 13526 signed by Obama states that unless the documents are reviewed for declassification the statue of limitations is 25 years.
You are confused. The 25 years has to do with the time frame in which documents remain classified, and unless extraordinary circumstances, all documents are declassified at 25 years. If you disagree, then please copy and past the applicable part of the EO that "tolled" the statues of limitations on the federal crime of "stealing" public documents, classified or otherwise.

Either way, IMHO it's still a crime. Nowhere in any federal statute regarding the handling of classified material is intent mentioned and it should not matter. I know this cuz I used to handle classified material when I was in the Air Force, and I do not believe the laws have been changed. Anyone in a position that requires handling classified material has to take annual training and sign a document stating that they are aware of the applicable laws. It is my opinion that Hillary intentionally mishandled classified information but was not prosecuted for political reasons. Comey acknowledged that she did indeed recklessly mishandle classified documents but did not bring charges because he thought the case would not result in a conviction because there was no provable intent. However, I am fairly certain that in no other instance did a lack of provable intent matter; people went to prison for mishandling classified data with no attention to intent. What Hillary did was IMHO a crime that was not prosecuted.

Added: I am talking about Hillary here. She did not have the authority to declassify anything. If Biden did and he declassified that stuff, so be it. But if he didn't then that's another story. It bothers me that certain people in the upper reaches of gov't are playing fast and loose with classified material, most likely for political reasons were some discussions or activities might prove to be embarrassing if not illegal. And I do not exempt Trump or anybody else at all; I believe that national security laws and regs ought to apply to EVERYBODY, and IMHO there ought to be a paper trail for declassifying anything including the president. Declassfying everything at once is BS and I don't care who did it.
First, thank your for your service. Second, glad to see you are willing to hold Trump accountable, But you can't say "intent" is not part of the equation when just a few posts before this quoted post is the following,

knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location

Quoted directly from the federal code.

Honestly, Biden has some responsibility here. But the differences between Biden's actions, and Trump's actions, are like night and day.

Biden didn't know he had the documents and he returned them as soon as they were found. These actions completely remove "intent" from the equation, They're also cooperating with the DOJ in their investigation. "Intent" means he knew he had the documents and he meant to take them.

Complete bullshit from a know nothing Nazi loving foreign hack. Again illiterate one, Xiden had ZERO intention of even reporting those documents. Proving intent. He didn’t return anything. A third party found them and reported it. There isn’t any legal trouble for Trump. Or you have to put Xiden in the next cell.

Forum List

Back