Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

Poopeypants has no right to access and remove documents as VP, simple as that. Trumps removal was while he was still president and still had every right to them.
Oh?

You are free to believe what ever bizarre things you want.

Read the law. :rolleyes:
I have read it. Trump could remove his documents legally as he was still president, knew what he had and could therefore also declassify it, and he stored it in a secure place. Poopeypants, according to you, had no idea these docs were being taken and placed in insecure locations, therefore they are not declassified, and his criminal son had access to them.
You read the law.

It’s irrelevant. I haven’t defended it. Here is one more repetition. Keeping classified material in an insecure location violates the law. Intentionally retaining that material after leaving office violates the law.

As did Trump…

However, whether it is a crime in both cases depends on intent (read the law).

Or a Chinese spy that easily got into MaraLago.

And not strangely, a claim untethered to evidence.
Hardly irrelevant that Biden left classified information strewn about, allowing his son access, and the worthless son is getting millions from America’s enemies. Just because you can’t defend the Biden Family corruption now coming to light doesn’t make it irrelevant.

No. Once he's out of office, classified documents and briefings are off limits.
Correct. That is what I have said. The same applies to the president. Once they were out of office, they were supposed to have been turned in to NARA.

Correct. That is what I have said. The same applies to the president. Once they were out of office, they were supposed to have been turned in to NARA.
Go back and check the videos as to when Trump and these docs arrived at MAL....he was still president. Whether or not he should have returned them more quickly, he had total access to them at the time he brought them to MAL. Poopeypants did not....and claims he has no idea where they came from.

Yep, as long as he occupies the oval office. At least that is what all you Trump nuts claimed when Trump was president. What is good for the goose is damn fine for the gander. Now, when he is no longer president he can be prosecuted, provided the statue of limitations hasn't ran out.

I didn't say that. I am merely stating he can't be indicted until he leaves office. But there is a big problem here, the statue of limitations on federal crimes that are not specifically mentioned in 18 U.S.C. § 3282 is five years. Mishandling of classified information is not one of the exemptions. You guys are tilting at windmills, and look just as stupid as Don Quixote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent example of a leftist lying to itself.

I have read it.
Oh?

Trump could remove his documents legally as he was still president, knew what he had and could therefore also declassify it, and he stored it in a secure place.
Trump could remove them and retain them legally ONLY while he was president.

There is no evidence Trump knew what all he had (for example no list or directory or chain of custody)

It was stored in an unsecure location, including out in the open in his office.

The VP has the same power of declassification.

Poopeypants, according to you, had no idea these docs were being taken and placed in insecure locations, therefore they are not declassified, and his criminal son had access to them.
You read the law.

Your logic is laughable. There is no evidence Trump knew exactly what had (it was all mixed in with personal stuff) so the same (lack of) logic would apply.

How long are you going to keep defending?

Hardly irrelevant that Biden left classified information strewn about, allowing his son access, and the worthless son is getting millions from America’s enemies. Just because you can’t defend the Biden Family corruption now coming to light doesn’t make it irrelevant.
What is irrelevant is your question to me on defending something I am not defending.

Both men were extraordinarily reckless with classified material. That’s not defensible, so why are you defending it?

In both cases, whether it rises to the level of a crime depends on intent, and that is what the Special Counsel would determine.

Oh?

Trump could remove them and retain them legally ONLY while he was president.

There is no evidence Trump knew what all he had (for example no list or directory or chain of custody)

It was stored in an unsecure location, including out in the open in his office.

The VP has the same power of declassification.

Your logic is laughable. There is no evidence Trump knew exactly what had (it was all mixed in with personal stuff) so the same (lack of) logic would apply.

How long are you going to keep defending?
There is video of Trump and ALL the docs arriving at MAL before Poopeypants was sworn in as president.....so who would the president still be? All the docs are in boxes and on video being taken in....legally. And anything there could be declassified...legally.
So what if the VP has the same ability, Poopeypants is claiming ignorance. So who declassified those highest of all high TS documents he didn't know he had stolen?
Same thing back atcha...your logic isnt even existent and why would you defend this moron Pinochijoe?
Perhaps the Muslim in Chief will step forward and save Biden's hide??

Last edited:
Go back and check the videos as to when Trump and these docs arrived at MAL....he was still president.
Yup. And?

Whether or not he should have returned them more quickly, he had total access to them at the time he brought them to MAL.

Yup. Until he left office, at which point he retained them illegally and they were no longer properly secured.

Poopeypants did not....and claims he has no idea where they came from.

As I recall (among the many excuses) Trump claimed he had no classified documents, then that they were planted, and finally he had returned them all…except more were found.

Presidents and Vice Presidents clear out their offices and residences prior to formally leaving office. Any documents between then and the formal transition to the new administration, they are (technically) legally allowed to have. I’m not seeing your distinction, because every distinction you attempt to make applies to both.

Yup. And?

Yup. Until he left office, at which point he retained them illegally and they were no longer properly secured.

As I recall (among the many excuses) Trump claimed he had no classified documents, then that they were planted, and finally he had returned them all…except more were found.

Presidents and Vice Presidents clear out their offices and residences prior to formally leaving office. Any documents between then and the formal transition to the new administration, they are (technically) legally allowed to have. I’m not seeing your distinction, because every distinction you attempt to make applies to both.
Again, one was done legally and I already said perhaps Trump was required to send some/all back, neither of us knows that or whether he had declassified those known documents.
What we do know is that Poopeypants is lying and EVERYTHING about his situation is ILLEGAL.
That is the distinction.

There is video of Trump and ALL the docs arriving at MAL before Poopeypants was sworn in as president.....so who would the president still be? All the docs are in boxes and on video being taken in....legally. And anything there could be declassified...legally.
Biden took the documents while he was still Vice President. That was legal.

Anything he had could be declassified, legally, by the VP while he was VP, per the EO that multiple people have linked to in that thread.

Trump took the documents while he was President. That was legal.

Anything he had could be declassified, legally, by the President, while he was President.

In both cases, once they left office, neither had any power to classify or declassify and both were required to return the documents to NARA.

In both cases, there is also no evidence anything was declassified and they can’t retroactively declassify anything when they are out of office.

There is also no evidence Trump declassified anything, it wasn’t even his first claim. First it was he didn’t have any documents, then that they were planted, and finally he had magically declassified them with a thought.

So what if the VP has the same ability, Poopeypants is claiming ignorance.
Yes, he isn’t lying about declassifying them.

So who declassified those highest of all high TS documents he didn't know he had stolen?

Who is claiming they were declassified? Far as I can tell, they weren’t.

Same thing back atcha...your logic isnt even existent and why would you defend this moron Pinochijoe?
Perhaps the Muslim in Chief will step forward and save Biden's hide??
More stupid talk.

No, a private citizen cannot have classified documents. Trump is a private citizen, is he not? And so was Biden, until he became president. So, they both should be treated equally under the law. And under the law the Statue of Limitations on mishandling of classified documents is five years, That means, under the law, Biden cannot be prosecuted, and even if he could, that prosecution would have to wait until he once again becomes a private citizen.

But Trump, well he was nowhere close to reaching the SOL, and he is a private citizen. Treating them both equally under the law means Biden walks and Trump gets charged. I am down with that, are you?

It’s over Soup Nazi.
NEXT!!

Biden took the documents while he was still Vice President. That was legal.

Anything he had could be declassified, legally, by the VP while he was VP, per the EO that multiple people have linked to in that thread.

Trump took the documents while he was President. That was legal.

Anything he had could be declassified, legally, by the President, while he was President.

In both cases, once they left office, neither had any power to classify or declassify and both were required to return the documents to NARA.

In both cases, there is also no evidence anything was declassified and they can’t retroactively declassify anything when they are out of office.

There is also no evidence Trump declassified anything, it wasn’t even his first claim. First it was he didn’t have any documents, then that they were planted, and finally he had magically declassified them with a thought.

Yes, he isn’t lying about declassifying them.

Who is claiming they were declassified? Far as I can tell, they weren’t.

More stupid talk.
Poopeypants is a crook and all your ilk knows it. Why is he claiming he has no idea why any of these were found where they were?

Forum List

Back