Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

Ok you dumb fuck, show us where this thread title is in your White house source TITLE"

Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"" screw you , all you scum are the same.​

Mach Man said that Breitbart got the quote directly from this source Memorandum on Revitalizing America’s Foreign Policy and National Security Workforce, Institutions, and Partnerships | The White House He is a fucking brain dead liar and the best he can do when I bury his ass with the truth is Quote"Doesn't. The usurper is responsible." What fucking loser..

If that was true, Garland wouldn't have appointed a special council. Plus the media would have reported it by now.

If Biden could have classified or declassified documents the media would have announced it by now. Even legal scholars like Dershowitz and Turkey would have confirmed it. But no! Not one news media pundit has said anything. One thing they've confirmed is only the president can determine which documents to classify and declassify.

Let me put it to you this way...
When's the last time I used Fox News to back up my posts?

I like to see the actual source.

Alright doubters...............you said you didn't believe Coyote's article because it was from Snopes. However, Coyote was gracious enough to tell us that a link to the actual EO was in the Snopes article. Since you two are more than likely too lazy (or wish to remain ignorant) to look it up yourself, I've done it for you.

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;

(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President; and

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.

(b) Officials authorized to classify information at a specified level are also authorized to classify information at a lower level.

PART 3 -- DECLASSIFICATION AND DOWNGRADING

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.

(b) Information shall be declassified or downgraded by:

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(2) the originator's current successor in function, if that individual has original classification authority;

(3) a supervisory official of either the originator or his or her successor in function, if the supervisory official has original classification authority; or

(4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official of the originating agency.

I only copied the top parts of classification and declassification, as it's kinda long. If you want to go into the particulars, the link is provided for you to peruse at your leisure. And yes, Biden as VP DOES have the authority to classify/declassify material under this EO.

There are plenty of your posts that defy logic and reason, but this one is off the charts!
You now deserve the Yuri Bezmenov flash course of how you could possibly believe the BS you defend AND promote. This is how YOU got here...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
How can any thinking person not recognize that what was told in the 1980's is happening right before our eyes? The WORST "virus" stricken upon Humanity is Marxist~Leninists hive minded nonsense! It's incredible to me in my 53 years it has come to this.

The bifurcated double standard of "justice" is being MOCKED in all our faces.
It is unreal; the nudge by nudge of this madness is undeniable.

you are the brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot mega rich GOP lying scumbags... The giveaway to the rich Reagan tax rates have been in place for 40 years and have given us the worst inequality, upward mobility, homelessness, ever anywhere by far in the modern world. You people are a mess, you vote against your own interests because pedophilia and emails... Cheap College and training, healthcare for all, daycare health etc. Living wage, is not Marxism., super duper.

Last edited:
Alright doubters...............you said you didn't believe Coyote's article because it was from Snopes. However, Coyote was gracious enough to tell us that a link to the actual EO was in the Snopes article. Since you two are more than likely too lazy (or wish to remain ignorant) to look it up yourself, I've done it for you.

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority. (a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.

(b) Officials authorized to classify information at a specified level are also authorized to classify information at a lower level.

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.

(1) the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(2) the originator's current successor in function, if that individual has original classification authority;

(3) a supervisory official of either the originator or his or her successor in function, if the supervisory official has original classification authority; or

(4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official of the originating agency.

I only copied the top parts of classification and declassification, as it's kinda long. If you want to go into the particulars, the link is provided for you to peruse at your leisure. And yes, Biden as VP DOES have the authority to classify/declassify material under this EO.
I already read it.
It may be that Trump reversed that EO and that's why everybody thinks Biden doing so is retroactively invalid, but that would be silly.

But not a vice president.

Actually, yes, a VP does have the authority to do so under the Obama EO, which I copied the link for, as well as part of the EO itself (which mentions the VP) so you can see it. It's in post 403, and yes, I also copied the part where it says the VP has the authority.

The VP can't take classified or declassified documents with him/her when they leave office. Biden confirmed it in an interview from the very same Penn-Biden office.

I already read it.
It may be that Trump reversed that EO and that's why everybody thinks Biden doing so is retroactively invalid, but that would be silly.

You just can't stop coming up with more crap, can you? If you think that Trump invalidated the EO, now it's on YOU to provide the link that Trump got rid of it.

You just can't stop coming up with more crap, can you? If you think that Trump invalidated the EO, now it's on YOU to provide the link that Trump got rid of it.
It's obvious your reading comprehension sucks due to your emotional disturbance.
I am blaming the Rs who think that Trump's elimination of the VP's authority was retroactive.
Now learn how to read!

Why? He has classification authority, and if Biden is in trouble, then so is Trump.

I already read it.
Nobody is thinking Biden did it retroactively and Biden hasn't made that claim.

The VP can't take classified or declassified documents with him/her when they leave office. Biden confirmed it in an interview from the very same Penn-Biden office.
Neither the P nor the Vp can.

Wow...............when Trump does it, it's an accident due to a move. When Biden does it, it's intentional. Can you get any more batshit crazy? Wait..............forget I said that...........you might take it as a challenge.
the evidence tends to show that

Forum List

Back