Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

that likely to happen it a move

unlike xiden who had specific documents and he hide them in a file he labeled personal…that shows intent

Wow...............when Trump does it, it's an accident due to a move. When Biden does it, it's intentional. Can you get any more batshit crazy? Wait..............forget I said that...........you might take it as a challenge.

What the hell does that article have to do with any of this discussion?
I said Obama spent tens of millions to keep his documents (by the way, he spent tax payer money to keep his documents, not his own money). You said "Try again". I proved that i am right by posting that article. Up to speed now?

Here is a link to your own words....

The VP however CAN CLASSIFY AND DECLASSIFY.
There are plenty of your posts that defy logic and reason, but this one is off the charts!
You now deserve the Yuri Bezmenov flash course of how you could possibly believe the BS you defend AND promote. This is how YOU got here...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
How can any thinking person not recognize that what was told in the 1980's is happening right before our eyes? The WORST "virus" stricken upon Humanity is Marxist~Leninists hive minded nonsense! It's incredible to me in my 53 years it has come to this.

The bifurcated double standard of "justice" is being MOCKED in all our faces.
It is unreal; the nudge by nudge of this madness is undeniable.

And no, a VP cannot do that. :eusa_hand:
Under an Obama-era executive order, vice presidents have the authority to classify and declassify documents — just like presidents. In January 2023, after news broke that federal documents pertaining to U.S. President Joe Biden's tenure as vice president were uncovered at his former office and Delaware home, critics pushed the erroneous notion that he didn't have the authority, while serving under Obama, to declassify those files. Nonetheless, the matter was irrelevant to the U.S. Department of Justice's review of Biden's handling of such files.

Holy Crap!
Do you only read the inside of you eyelids?!
A VP cannot Classify and Declassify!

Elaborate without appearing to be incredibly stupid.

Hate to tell you Indeependent, but Coyote has you. Yes, according to an Obama era EO, the VP (in this case, Biden) DOES have the authority to classify and declassify things. Post 368 has the link to the information.

I used to think like you did, and didn't think the VP had the authority, but apparently, they do. And, it doesn't really matter if Trump rescinded that particular EO (doubt he did btw), because it covers Biden for the time in question.

Hate to tell you Indeependent, but Coyote has you. Yes, according to an Obama era EO, the VP (in this case, Biden) DOES have the authority to classify and declassify things. Post 368 has the link to the information.

I used to think like you did, and didn't think the VP had the authority, but apparently, they do. And, it doesn't really matter if Trump rescinded that particular EO (doubt he did btw), because it covers Biden for the time in question.
I want to see the EO as opposed to seeing it on snopes.
The fact is I don't think Biden knew what the hell he was doing back then and I don't think he knows what the hell is going on now.
He also left the documents in vulnerable places.

I think he's being set up.

Under an Obama-era executive order, vice presidents have the authority to classify and declassify documents — just like presidents. In January 2023, after news broke that federal documents pertaining to U.S. President Joe Biden's tenure as vice president were uncovered at his former office and Delaware home, critics pushed the erroneous notion that he didn't have the authority, while serving under Obama, to declassify those files. Nonetheless, the matter was irrelevant to the U.S. Department of Justice's review of Biden's handling of such files.
So that clears Biden stashing top secret documents.
They were "vetted", of course.
Obama signed off on a lot of questionable things like media lies are legal, but oh now nothing to see here! :rolleyes:
The lack of self-awareness that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies possess is astonishing.

Obama signed off on a lot of questionable things like media lies are legal, but oh now nothing to see here! :rolleyes:
The lack of self-awareness that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies possess is astonishing.
Don't forget that Biden gave Hunter a shitload of Classified Documents that were handed to Ukraine.

No. It doesn’t. He isn’t making any fake claims of psychically declassifying it.

Who or what was vetted?

It doesn’t matter what you think of Obama, the EO stands and from a practical view, there is no reason a VP shouldn’t be able to do it.

I think your post provides an excellent example of what you are griping about.

No. It doesn’t. He isn’t making any fake claims of psychically declassifying it.

Who or what was vetted?

It doesn’t matter what you think of Obama, the EO stands and from a practical view, there is no reason a VP shouldn’t be able to do it.

I think your post provides an excellent example of what you are griping about.
It's obvious that nobody is keeping a track of these Classified Documents.
Capitol Hill doing what it does best...nothing.

I want to see the EO as opposed to seeing it on snopes.
The fact is I don't think Biden knew what the hell he was doing back then and I don't think he knows what the hell is going on now.
He also left the documents in vulnerable places.

I think he's being set up.

Wow...............Coyote backs up everything she said, and because it goes against your view of how you think things should be, it's obviously not true. Does that about sum it up?

Don't forget that Biden gave Hunter a shitload of Classified Documents that were handed to Ukraine.

Coyote backed up her claims and provided proof that yes, a VP has the authority to classify and declassify documents.

Now...............it's your turn. Got any links that Biden gave Hunter a shitload of classified documents that were handed to Ukraine as you are claiming? I'm guessing this is supposition on your part that you are pulling outta your ass.

It's obvious that nobody is keeping a track of these Classified Documents.
Capitol Hill doing what it does best...nothing.
Agree. With Trump, and now Biden…and who else might have classified documents either knowingly or unknowingly? Seems we have gotten pretty damn sloppy.

Wow...............Coyote backs up everything she said, and because it goes against your view of how you think things should be, it's obviously not true. Does that about sum it up?
My last post didn't say she was wrong but it's obvious there are no standards and procedures in force for this scenario.
I am also well aware of what scumbags Joe and Hunter Biden are.
Biden's handing money to Zelensky like there's no tomorrow when millions of US citizens live in dire poverty, but I realize Liberals don't give a shit about US citizens.

Forum List

Back