Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

You really think if Trump did illegally take classified documents, he wouldn't be in jail? The thing is, is somehow the twist it and Trump goes. Then Biden will have to go? You ready to sacrifice Biden?
The problem as I see it is that trump had a lot more and refused to give them back for over a year and lied about it. Whereas biden's were self reported and handed over immediately. The chances that he was up to criminal shenanigans are at zero. Trump on the other hand is a well known lying felon lol.

haha the documents were hid. They had complete access to them…they came and reviewed whateve they wanted when ever theh wanted.

hiding them is putting them in another file and labeling that file personal
Trump’s classified material was mixed in with personal.

Trump’s classified material was mixed in with personal.
that likely to happen it a move

unlike xiden who had specific documents and he hide them in a file he labeled personal…that shows intent

Yeah, like the files on Hunter Biden's laptop labeled, "incriminating evidence". LMAO
i have no idea what he labeled those files. I do know that joe had labeled a file in his office “personal” hat he keep top secret docs in. I know this because his lawyer found them and snitched

i have no idea what he labeled those files. I do know that joe had labeled a file in his office “personal” hat he keep top secret docs in. I know this because his lawyer found them and snitched
If you have no idea what he labeled those files you haven't investigated the whole Hunter Biden laptop thing too extensively. Incriminating evidence was one label, salacious pictures another. Hell, it is downright comical.

I mean here we have a Yale Law School graduate, the number one law school in the country, that is so fried out on drugs that, not only does he "forget" he left his laptop at a computer repair shop, but that very laptop contains all kinds of incriminating evidence, some in a file labeled, "incriminating evidence". I mean I have known a few crackheads in my time, none of them that damn dumb and none of them with a law degree from Yale.

But on the other hand, this same drug addict dumbass manipulates foreign nations and international companies collecting millions and millions of dollars in payment. I mean he leaves a laptop containing all this information and yet he hasn't been convicted of jackshit. Leaves a laptop yet is slicker than owl shit. Chinese billionaires, Ukrainian oligarchs, Russian mobsters--he plays them all like a puppet master.

Does that shit make sense to you? I mean do you even fawking think about what you believe in? I mean even for one damn second. Look, I don't give a damn what CBS news says, what forensic analysts have said, about that damn laptop. I mean let's be honest, the Russian's ability to manipulate computer data is world class. Hell, they make hundreds of millions through cybercrime. But it is ten times more likely that MTG is right about the Jewish space lasers and forest fires than this damn laptop was dropped off at some blind ass computer repairman's shop.

You all are crazy as a run over possum,
We have some really bad bills and dumb rules coming out that will effect us all.
Just demand all papers get promptly back where they belong,
And move forward on paying attention too what is coming,
hard as it is to pry and honest fact out of anyone in congress.

If you have no idea what he labeled those files you haven't investigated the whole Hunter Biden laptop thing too extensively. Incriminating evidence was one label, salacious pictures another. Hell, it is downright comical.

I mean here we have a Yale Law School graduate, the number one law school in the country, that is so fried out on drugs that, not only does he "forget" he left his laptop at a computer repair shop, but that very laptop contains all kinds of incriminating evidence, some in a file labeled, "incriminating evidence". I mean I have known a few crackheads in my time, none of them that damn dumb and none of them with a law degree from Yale.

But on the other hand, this same drug addict dumbass manipulates foreign nations and international companies collecting millions and millions of dollars in payment. I mean he leaves a laptop containing all this information and yet he hasn't been convicted of jackshit. Leaves a laptop yet is slicker than owl shit. Chinese billionaires, Ukrainian oligarchs, Russian mobsters--he plays them all like a puppet master.

Does that shit make sense to you? I mean do you even fawking think about what you believe in? I mean even for one damn second. Look, I don't give a damn what CBS news says, what forensic analysts have said, about that damn laptop. I mean let's be honest, the Russian's ability to manipulate computer data is world class. Hell, they make hundreds of millions through cybercrime. But it is ten times more likely that MTG is right about the Jewish space lasers and forest fires than this damn laptop was dropped off at some blind ass computer repairman's shop.
yeah i am have t investigated the entire hunter xiden story

No, the president has the ultimate authority to classify or declassify documents. Period. The vice president does not.
That's a legal distinction that's never really been decided before, Macho...something that would most likely be decided by a Supreme Court decision. I think the Supreme Court will find that Trump DID have that authority as did those Presidents who came before him but that hasn't been established at this time.

haha. of course he lied about having ten for six years!

He’ll be removed from office and charged…his son and brother as well. Stealing state secrets and selling them is a massive crime…

So.................got any proof that Biden sold classified documents like you claim?

It's called unequal application of the law, dumbass libtard.

Really? How so? Trump fought them tooth and nail to try to keep them from getting the documents. Biden cooperated, and is helping them to get everything he might have. Then only "unequal" thing in this equation is the level of cooperation.

Are you flippin kidding me? I mean you can't get any more stupid that that post, you really can't.

First, rather the documents in Trump's possession are classified or not is irrelevant when it comes to the commission of a crime. He has stolen material, public documents, that he, as a FORMER president has no right to. Those documents, every damn one of them, and I don't care if it is a note on the back of a napkin that Kim Jong-Un slipped him at dinner about how wonderful his blowjob the night before was, belong to the American public, PERIOD DUMBASS.

The fact that some of those documents are classified only makes the crime more severe. And here is the thing, the documents were marked classified. Those documents can be backtracked to which government organization had control of them. The burden of proof is not on the prosecution here. Because like I have said in this thread. there are only a few very defined circumstances when the courts require someone to prove a negative, mostly because it is damn near impossible.

The legal standard comes from Ochner v. NC Dept of Revenue. That case clearly indicates that Trump must prove he declassified the documents. You totally misrepresent the entire case against Trump by claiming it is about "not reporting declassifying documents". And it reiterate, it doesn't matter if the documents are classified or not, they are the property of the public and Trump has no more right to those documents than he has the write to the Resolute desk in his office at Mar-a-Lago, although Biden just might send it to him.
"Stolen"? No bro. I stopped reading after that. If you are going to start with that silliness, im not wasting my time on the rest. :laugh:

Forum List

Back