Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

i have. you’ve ignored it. Hur won’t ignore reality
I haven’t seen it so I haven’t ignored it.

If you want to claim you have shown it, then tell me where you did so.

So simple. Unless you’re just trolling.

i have. you’ve ignored it. Hur won’t ignore reality
How much do you trust Hur? He did report to Wray, who has overseen the weaponization of the FBI.

Also, Garland has already ruled out any investigation of HOW the classified information was used, and how Druggie became so rich, and why he is funneling money to Daddy, and if the millions upon millions of dollars from America’s enemy is connected.

IOW, he’s being given enough rope to ensure that Biden doesn’t attempt to run in 2024, but not enough to reveal the extent of any corruption that would get him impeached.

What so you about all that?

How much do you trust Hur? He did report to Wray, who has overseen the weaponization of the FBI.

Also, Garland has already ruled out any investigation of HOW the classified information was used, and how Druggie became so rich, and why he is funneling money to Daddy, and if the millions upon millions of dollars from America’s enemy is connected.

IOW, he’s being given enough rope to ensure that Biden doesn’t attempt to run in 2024, but not enough to reveal the extent of any corruption that would get him impeached.

What so you about all that?
Hur proble will expand. he’s not going to be limited by what garland says. i do expect xiden will try to fire him as he closes in, i also expect the media will start attacking him

Hur proble will expand. he’s not going to be limited by what garland says. i do expect xiden will try to fire him as he closes in, i also expect the media will start attacking him
Does Biden have the authority to fire him? Besides, wouldn’t it look really bad to fire the person investigating you for crimes?

I hope the probe does expand. It seems it will be a real tightrope for Garland to allow Hur to reveal enough criminality* to squash Biden’s 2024 run but not enough to get him impeached.

*He’s already admitted to being grossly negligent with classified info. That alone is a crime.

Does Biden have the authority to fire him? Besides, wouldn’t it look really bad to fire the person investigating you for crimes?

I hope the probe does expand. It seems it will be a real tightrope for Garland to allow Hur to reveal enough criminality* to squash Biden’s 2024 run but not enough to get him impeached.

*He’s already admitted to being grossly negligent with classified info. That alone is a crime.
i said he’d try.

I’ll skip to the part where you addressed my point:

So, you are focused on the fact that Trump was moving too slowly in the negotiations to return some documents. Why are we discussing that when Biden had, unbeknownst to us all, documents he stole left willy-nilly all over the place, and for SIX years, and completely unsecured where his crackhead son had full access, and is now only returning the documents he was caught having? (They’re still turning upmore by the day - why didn‘t he return THOSE the first day the others were found?)

What you and other libs are doing is transparent, and won’t work this time. You continue to focus on Trump, whose actions are much less concerning, than Biden, who may still have more stolen documents in his house that his money-funneling son can access In return for millions of dollars from China.

You still haven't address any salient point of discussion.

We're not focused on the length of the "negotiations". There was no need for ANY negotiations whatsoever, because Trump wasn't supposed to take the documents in the first place, and the moment the NA asked for them, they should have been returned.

Trump lied about even having the documents, and then refused to return them, and lied and said they'd all been returned. The NA is saying that there are Trump has still not returned all of the documents. He filed numerous court cases to prevent the DOJ from investigating him.

Biden's lawyers just hand over everything they find, as soon as they find it, and they're cooperating with the DOJ investigation.

What we're focused on is the hypocrisy of YOUR reaction. You want Biden charged when there is no evidence he even took the documents, himself, but you claim Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing, and is being persecuted, even though Trump admits he took the documents on purpose, and so what?

You still haven't address any salient point of discussion.

We're not focused on the length of the "negotiations". There was no need for ANY negotiations whatsoever, because Trump wasn't supposed to take the documents in the first place, and the moment the NA asked for them, they should have been returned.

Trump lied about even having the documents, and then refused to return them, and lied and said they'd all been returned. The NA is saying that there are Trump has still not returned all of the documents. He filed numerous court cases to prevent the DOJ from investigating him.

Biden's lawyers just hand over everything they find, as soon as they find it, and they're cooperating with the DOJ investigation.

What we're focused on is the hypocrisy of YOUR reaction. You want Biden charged when there is no evidence he even took the documents, himself, but you claim Trump is innocent of any wrongdoing, and is being persecuted, even though Trump admits he took the documents on purpose, and so what?
xiden lawyers handed them over because had they not they would have been co-defendants in his crime.

Trump had a right to negotiate what was his personal material and not turn that over

Yes he does have the authority to fire the special prosecutor, but it would be very stupid of him if he did.

Trump tried to fire Mueller multiple times, but all of the people he asked to do it, refused. Nixon did it, and it lead to his being forced from office.

There is no way Biden can or should be charged. He's not impeding the investigation, nor is he refusing to hand over the dcuments, or lying about having them. There is no way to prove criminal intent.

Trump's refusal to turn the documents over, and lying about having them, proves intent.

xiden lawyers handed them over because had they not they would have been co-defendants in his crime.

Trump had a right to negotiate what was his personal material and not turn that over

Trump had no such right at all. Trump's refusal to hand over the documents was a crime - and the lies he told about the documents prove intent.

Trump had no such right at all. Trump's refusal to hand over the documents was a crime - and the lies he told about the documents prove intent.
of course he did. he has a absolute. right to his personal property

trump handed over 15 plus boxes.

Xiden stole specific top secret documents dealing with countries he and his son were doing business with and put them in his own folders labeled personal and hide them until a staffer discovered them and snitch om him

Yes he does have the authority to fire the special prosecutor, but it would be very stupid of him if he did.

Trump tried to fire Mueller multiple times, but all of the people he asked to do it, refused. Nixon did it, and it lead to his being forced from office.

There is no way Biden can or should be charged. He's not impeding the investigation, nor is he refusing to hand over the dcuments, or lying about having them. There is no way to prove criminal intent.

Trump's refusal to turn the documents over, and lying about having them, proves intent.
haha. of course he lied about having ten for six years!

He’ll be removed from office and charged…his son and brother as well. Stealing state secrets and selling them is a massive crime…

Your question is, prove that he declassified them. My answer is, why? What makes you think its a crime if he doesnt present proof? Follow me for a second... If you are trying to find a crime, it has nothing to do with "mishandling classified documents". You are suggesting that his crime is not reporting declassifying those documents. What is the name of the crime of a president not reporting that he declassified documents? There isnt one. There isnt a "president only" crime in our law books.

Trump is guilty of a clerical error. Its fucking crazy, but its the truth. It shouldnt be this way. Im not defending it.
Are you flippin kidding me? I mean you can't get any more stupid that that post, you really can't.

First, rather the documents in Trump's possession are classified or not is irrelevant when it comes to the commission of a crime. He has stolen material, public documents, that he, as a FORMER president has no right to. Those documents, every damn one of them, and I don't care if it is a note on the back of a napkin that Kim Jong-Un slipped him at dinner about how wonderful his blowjob the night before was, belong to the American public, PERIOD DUMBASS.

The fact that some of those documents are classified only makes the crime more severe. And here is the thing, the documents were marked classified. Those documents can be backtracked to which government organization had control of them. The burden of proof is not on the prosecution here. Because like I have said in this thread. there are only a few very defined circumstances when the courts require someone to prove a negative, mostly because it is damn near impossible.

The legal standard comes from Ochner v. NC Dept of Revenue. That case clearly indicates that Trump must prove he declassified the documents. You totally misrepresent the entire case against Trump by claiming it is about "not reporting declassifying documents". And it reiterate, it doesn't matter if the documents are classified or not, they are the property of the public and Trump has no more right to those documents than he has the write to the Resolute desk in his office at Mar-a-Lago, although Biden just might send it to him.

NO ONE can take TS/SCI documents out of a govt SCIF unless the documents have been declassified, which a VP does not have the authority to do.

TS/SCI documents / info can ONLY be stored in a govt-approved/certified SCIF.

There is NO WAY for ANYONE to LEGALLY SPIN / LIE / MISLEAD / JUSTFIFY / TALK / GET Joe Biden out of this situation!
When Biden became president he declassified all the documents that were in his possession. He didn't tell anyone. Hell, he didn't even know he had some of them. But he thought about it, and as president, he can declassify anything he wants and he doesn't have to tell a soul. Now, you prove he didn't declassify them. LMAO.

When Biden became president he declassified all the documents that were in his possession. He didn't tell anyone. Hell, he didn't even know he had some of them. But he thought about it, and as president, he can declassify anything he wants and he doesn't have to tell a soul. Now, you prove he didn't declassify them. LMAO.
the problem is the four years prior…they were classified when he stole them and when he was hidding them

The current news is on Biden, who illegally removed Gd-knows-how many classified documents, had them stashed in multiple locations in unsecured places - both home and office - and more is coming out daily.

Combine that with all the payouts from the CCP, and his rapid rise to multimillionaire status - particular that of his crackhead son - and all this talk about Trump’s documents, which as president he can take, and which were in a SCIF, and which the FBI knew about, and whose home was guarded by the SS is an attempt to deflect from Biden’s predicament.

It won’t work.
You mean Biden's home was guarded by the SS?

Forum List

Back