Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

i have already…ignoring it won’t change that

If you had already "proved" it in this thread, then you should have no problem telling us all what post number your "proof" is in. I know that when I've linked to something I've shown as proof, I absolutely have zero problem listing the link number (and sometimes reposting the link).

Actually, absolutely nothing was OK'd by anyone but the orange clown and your lying pundits of fox and your Internet conspiracy nuts, everything you know is garbage propaganda and incorrect or spun out of all resemblance to reality. You are a brainwashed functional moron. Try some news channels or BBC or France 24 or any respected journalists around the world who will tell you you're nuts. lol
You really think if Trump did illegally take classified documents, he wouldn't be in jail? The thing is, is somehow the twist it and Trump goes. Then Biden will have to go? You ready to sacrifice Biden?

If you had already "proved" it in this thread, then you should have no problem telling us all what post number your "proof" is in. I know that when I've linked to something I've shown as proof, I absolutely have zero problem listing the link number (and sometimes reposting the link).
another dembot cultist that ignores reality

another dembot cultist that ignores reality

You claimed you proved it, now give us the post number where you did so. I'm willing to scroll back to the post number where your "proof" is, but I'm not willing to re read the entire thread for something that probably isn't there.

you are merely a troll that ignores reality
You said you had proof but refuse to provide it.

That makes you the troll.

It’s not a fact until you prove it. It’s not reality until you prove it.

So prove it.

You claimed you proved it, now give us the post number where you did so. I'm willing to scroll back to the post number where your "proof" is, but I'm not willing to re read the entire thread for something that probably isn't there.
don’t worry Hur will be coming down

Forum List

Back