Breaking: Biden Fails To Comply With House Oversight Committee Investigation Into Top-Secret Docs After Promising "Highest Standards In Transparency"

OMFG. Look at what Biden has done! But since you canā€™t defend his stealing top-secret documents, leaving them unsecured, moved around for six years, STILL hiding them (heā€™s only ā€œcooperatingā€ with the documents others have caught him with), with a crackhead son having full access, who is the same son selling $500,000 finger-paintings to anonymous donors, itā€™s back toā€¦..ā€but Trumpā€¦.ā€

Ainā€˜t working on me, and it ainā€™t going to work on Americans who care more about America than defending a senile crook. Princess.
Nothing works on you, Princess. You can't possibly care about America when you relentlessly support Trump's excuses for keeping classified material.

of course he was the president, there were boat loads of documents

xiden on the other hand stole specific documents related to countries he and his son were doing business in..very specific documents, further highlighting it was no accident

Really? You know exactly what was in those documents? Please post the copies that you have so we can all see the truth you are telling about what is in those documents.

Until then, I'm just gonna consider this more bullshit you're pulling outta your ass.

Really? You know exactly what was in those documents? Please post the copies that you have so we can all see the truth you are telling about what is in those documents.

Until then, I'm just gonna consider this more bullshit you're pulling outta your ass.
At this point I've seen nothing on what the contain.

Unlike Trump, Biden hasn't claimed they are all turned in, nor has he prevented anyone from searching, taking and returning docements. As long as he is complying with the agencies why is a raid necessary?

Oh God. That is so idiotic.

Got a link showing Hunter knew there was classified material? Remember, this 9 documents in a box full of files.
With all due respect, Coyote? You've got classified material in a box in the garage at the same house that a crack addict was living in...a crack addict with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party! If that doesn't concern you then you might want to rethink it!

At this point it's quite obvious that Joe Biden doesn't have a clue what he has and where he has it! You've got his attorney's finding new classified documents on nearly a daily basis! It's quite clear that Biden HASN'T protected sensitive materials which means someone OTHER than his lawyers should be going through his offices and his homes!
Agree.

i know washer was reportedā€¦they were specific documents talked to ukraine, NK, China, Russia and the UK.

if you are going to ignore the reports why are you even bothering to post on the topic?

With all due respect, Coyote? You've got classified material in a box in the garage at the same house that a crack addict was living in...a crack addict with close ties to the Chinese Communist Party! If that doesn't concern you then you might want to rethink it!
I'm concerned about the carelessness regarding any classified material period. Hunter Biden is irrelevant, because it could be anyone. How about you?

i know washer was reportedā€¦they were specific documents talked to ukraine, NK, China, Russia and the UK.

if you are going to ignore the reports why are you even bothering to post on the topic?

So...............no links or anything provable about what was in those documents, just stuff you pulled outta your ass in a vain attempt to sound like you know what you were talking about. Thanks for proving you're a brainwashed idiot.

Unlike Trump, Biden hasn't claimed they are all turned in, nor has he prevented anyone from searching, taking and returning docements. As long as he is complying with the agencies why is a raid necessary?

Because he still stole classified info, had them in various places for six years, and his family became multimillionaires in the intervening years! Just because he was caught doesnā€™t make this any less of a felony.

Do you anti-Americans even hear yourselves? Letā€™s say I stole the Mona Lisa and out it in my garage. Six years later, the government discovers it. Then a day later they find a Picasso in the kitchen, and a day after that a Rembrandt in the dining room. Is my defense ā€œwell, I never claimed I turned in all the art?ā€
Oh God. That is so idiotic.

Got a link showing Hunter knew there was classified material? Remember, this 9 documents in a box full of files.
You donā€™t think Hunter ever looked through that box in the garage? This is not a decent person we are talking about. This is a major druggie, and either he came across the material himself and was selling it - via the pretense of $500,000 finger drawings to Communists - or his father was paving the way.

This isnā€™t going away, Now that Republicans have the House, an impeachment can begin. Simply having the unauthorized documents in his home is guilt, and he already admitted it.

At this point it's quite obvious that Joe Biden doesn't have a clue what he has and where he has it! You've got his attorney's finding new classified documents on nearly a daily basis! It's quite clear that Biden HASN'T protected sensitive materials which means someone OTHER than his lawyers should be going through his offices and his homes!
Not only didnā€™t he protect sensitive documents, he had no authority to take them to his home, his garage, his office, and wherever else.

The difference is whether the subject cooperates or not.

Trump could have had the same treatment if he had just cooperated.
No, thatā€™s how the Dems are playing this. The most critical difference is whether the documents were used illicitly to enrich the family, or himself.

WTF did Hunter have to turn over half his earnings to ā€Popā€? And wtf is The Big Guy?

This whole thing stinks to high Heaven.

I'm concerned about the carelessness regarding any classified material period. Hunter Biden is irrelevant, because it could be anyone. How about you?
Again...with all due respect? I think Hunter is at the source of all this trouble. He's the one making deals for cash. He's the one with no problems dealing with some really unsavory people. This whole situation at the offices at UPenn? It's got a palpable stench to it. You've got the CCP giving millions of dollars to the college and Hunter's asking for access to that office for his business associates? I've had dealings with addicts. They don't care about anything but getting their next fix. I can't think of a better person for the Chinese to use to get at our secrets...can you?

Nothing works on you, Princess. You can't possibly care about America when you relentlessly support Trump's excuses for keeping classified material.
You canā€™t possibly care about America when you keep making excuses for Biden STEALING classified info, and then turning his son into a millionaire, who in turn has to cough up half to Pop.

Again...with all due respect? I think Hunter is at the source of all this trouble. He's the one making deals for cash. He's the one with no problems dealing with some really unsavory people. This whole situation at the offices at UPenn? It's got a palpable stench to it. You've got the CCP giving millions of dollars to the college and Hunter's asking for access to that office for his business associates? I've had dealings with addicts. They don't care about anything but getting their next fix. I can't think of a better person for the Chinese to use to get at our secrets...can you?
Likely true - and most likely Pop knew about it. Itā€™s called aiding and abetting the enemy.

Also, Penn paid Pop $800,000 for doing nothing. Other than keeping his mouth shut and letting his druggie son sell secrets to the Communists.

And this is why the president having a drug-addicted son is a major issue, despite the Dems saying ā€œweā€™re not voting for the son.ā€ Opens up all sorts of blackmail opportunities and well as manipulation of the crackhead.

Biden really needs to resign over this. I used to think the AA pick - idiot Harris - would be just as bad, but at least she isnā€™t selling info to Americaā€™s enemy nor does she have a family member doing that.

No, thatā€™s how the Dems are playing this. The most critical difference is whether the documents were used illicitly to enrich the family, or himself.

WTF did Hunter have to turn over half his earnings to ā€Popā€? And wtf is The Big Guy?

This whole thing stinks to high Heaven.
Jesus, your brain has been rotted by right wing media.

The difference is that you have lost connection to reality.

Forum List

Back