Breaking! Biden To Escalate War In Ukraine By Sending in Long Range Offensive Missiles

So you support the Ukraine's Azov Nazi Regiments?
No but if that's all you've got to justify Trump's BFF for invading a sovereign nation clear off. BTW do you support your fellow Nazi Trump cult cult followers?
20221002_074930.jpg

Last edited:
I support Ukraine why would any rational person not want to be free from Russian orcs. Remember how Putin's best pal extorted President Zelensky and demanded dirt on Biden before he would release of 400 million in military aid?
I remember that Donald Trump gave Ukraine weapons that Obama had long refused him.

I remember that the Ruskies did not invade other nations under Trump but under Obama and then Biden.

Inconenient truths, I know . . .

I remember that Donald Trump gave Ukraine weapons that Obama had long refused him.

I remember that the Ruskies did not invade other nations under Trump but under Obama and then Biden.

Also another inconvenient truth is that Obama lifted Iran's sanctions....
Iran is now the chief weapons manufacturer for Russia.

Remember Russia was busy in Syria during the Trump debacle. I also remember how Trump tried to extort Zelensky for dirt on his political opponent before he would release 400 million in military aid.

I totally agree with you that cult fucks who have a Ukraine flag avatar have SEVERE TDS and they think supporting Ukraine is virtue signalling that they hate Trump.

These dumb fucks are working on the 2017 Hillary narrative, not the post Mueller REALITY.

Trump supporters have the TDS. It causes you people to go stupid.

Yeah, Trump keeps committing crimes and you plonkers keep apologising for him. BTW watch what Fanni Willis does over the next few days.
After the russian collusion, you can't touch him. Lol, you loons proved he was the cleanest president in our history.

FOJ8di7XEAwH1a7.jpeg

5.jpg

1413282468_afoto1.jpg

These bastards were very open about their sympathies before the war.

But, but, Trump is all the parrots can spout out.

Say enough is enough. He's got to put America first instead of Ukraine. Let Ukraine go!

If the US lets Russia take over the Ukraine, what will happen to the US in terms of being a world power? How will it impact the US economy? How will countries like Russia and China treat the US? How will they treat other countries? How will other countries (especially US allies and friendly countries) see the US and how will they react?

The reality is the US made a LOT OF MONEY out of having allies and friendly countries. Imagine the Cold War with no allies, would the US have won? No, they'd have struggled to sell things abroad and would have become poor.

Forum List

Back