Breaking. Bombing in Brussels

Just breaking on the radio. Bomber dead.
Attack in Michigan airport.

Fox News on Twitter

I uh, don't believe "Brussels" is in Michigan. Nor can you "bomb" something with a knife.

Check me on that but I'm pretty good with geography. And English.
Did anyone say it was, dufus?

Yep, sure did.

Read the thread title, Evelyn Wood. DUH?

Basically the OP struck out --- nothing "breaking" (strike one), not in "Brussels" (strike two) and not a "bombing" (yer out). All he has here is alarming alacrity of alliteration.

Fox News on Twitter

I uh, don't believe "Brussels" is in Michigan. Nor can you "bomb" something with a knife.

Yep, sure did.

Basically the OP struck out --- nothing "breaking" (strike one), not in "Brussels" (strike two) and not a "bombing" (yer out). All he has here is alarming alacrity of alliteration.
Just more Islamic terrorism the left love.

its still a good informative thread as people are talking and informing themselves Pogo . brussels terror attack happened yesterday i think and similar attack MIGHT have happened today in 'Michigan' Pogo . --- Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online ---

No it's not at all "informative" ---- there's no bombing, there's nothing happening in Brussels. PERIOD. And if something did happen in Brussels "yesterday I think" --- that ain't "breaking".

You self-delusion people have to get over this ludicrous idea that you can just make it up as you go, and if it's proven to be bullshit you double down on it. GROW UP already. Life is not some comic book where you just erase what you don't like and start over.

Fox News on Twitter

Yep, sure did.

Just more Islamic terrorism the left love.

--- and the fact that said event does not exist need not concern us, right Chucklehead?

Epitome of dishonest hackery, summed up.

its still a good informative thread as people are talking and informing themselves Pogo . brussels terror attack happened yesterday i think and similar attack MIGHT have happened today in 'Michigan' Pogo . --- Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online ---

No it's not at all "informative" ---- there's no bombing, there's nothing happening in Brussels. PERIOD. And if something did happen in Brussels "yesterday I think" --- that ain't "breaking".

You self-delusion people have to get over this ludicrous idea that you can just make it up as you go, and if it's proven to be bullshit you double down on it. GROW UP already. Life is not some comic book where you just erase what you don't like and start over.
Of course you want to blow off discussion of Islamic terrorism.

Of course you want to make up stories that don't exist.

Even the OP has surrendered to the factual and effectively admitted there is no event. Yet here you are pretending to believe in an event that everybody knows doesn't exist.

That's very "special".

BREAKING: Jupiterians "may have" invaded earth, currently in process of eating all humanity.

I don't have a link though. But that doesn't matter, 'cause people are talking and informing themselves. Many people are saying that. It's unbelievable what they found. We'll have more on that later, now back to naked people forced to eat bugs on an island, brought to you by new Monster He-Man Truck. Yes, when you need to tow an asteroid, and who doesn't -- you can depend on new Monster He-Man Truck.

What a great thread.

Even the OP has surrendered to the factual and effectively admitted there is no event. Yet here you are pretending to believe in an event that everybody knows doesn't exist.

That's very "special".

There is one in Michigan taking place...go try and stick up for that muzzie

That's very "special".

Monkey see, monkey do.

upload_2017-6-21_13-9-43.png

upload_2017-6-21_13-14-20.png

FREE SPEECH , if you don't like Free Speech , well shut it down but until then you gotta put up with it Pogo .

That's very "special".

' I ' provide links , see my link to a muslim inspired attempted bombing event that i think happened yesterday in 'brussels belgium' Pogo . --- Brussels attacker may have supported Islamic State ---

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"(3). All of which speaks volumes about you people's negotiable relationship with reality.

The only thing this thread "broke" was "wind".

BREAKING: Jupiterians "may have" invaded earth, currently in process of eating all humanity.

I don't have a link though. But that doesn't matter, 'cause people are talking and informing themselves. Many people are saying that. It's unbelievable what they found. We'll have more on that later, now back to naked people forced to eat bugs on an island, brought to you by new Monster He-Man Truck. Yes, when you need to tow an asteroid, and who doesn't -- you can depend on new Monster He-Man Truck.

What a great thread.
Dufus doesn't like people talking about what his Mooslim masters are doing.

That's very "special".

' I ' provide links , see my link to a muslim inspired attempted bombing event that i think happened yesterday in 'brussels belgium' Pogo . --- Brussels attacker may have supported Islamic State ---

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"

The only thing this thread "broke" was "wind".

Woooosh right over your head dumbass. So the OP got yesterday's Brussels mixed up? You're going on about nothing and lookung childish doing it

That's very "special".

------------------------------------- Thanks Sassy looks like it , the Michigan attack MAY be a muslim related attack . I'll have to give President Trump and the Supreme Court a call .

Forum List

Back