Breaking. Bombing in Brussels

Attack in Michigan airport.

Fox News on Twitter

I uh, don't believe "Brussels" is in Michigan. Nor can you "bomb" something with a knife.

Check me on that but I'm pretty good with geography. And English.
Did anyone say it was, dufus?

Yep, sure did.

Read the thread title, Evelyn Wood. DUH?

Basically the OP struck out --- nothing "breaking" (strike one), not in "Brussels" (strike two) and not a "bombing" (yer out). All he has here is alarming alacrity of alliteration.
Just more Islamic terrorism the left love.

--- and the fact that said event does not exist need not concern us, right Chucklehead?

Epitome of dishonest hackery, summed up.

And the collaborators are out in force on this thread.

Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station - BBC News

its still a good informative thread as people are talking and informing themselves Pogo . brussels terror attack happened yesterday i think and similar attack MIGHT have happened today in 'Michigan' Pogo . --- Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online ---

No it's not at all "informative" ---- there's no bombing, there's nothing happening in Brussels. PERIOD. And if something did happen in Brussels "yesterday I think" --- that ain't "breaking".

You self-delusion people have to get over this ludicrous idea that you can just make it up as you go, and if it's proven to be bullshit you double down on it. GROW UP already. Life is not some comic book where you just erase what you don't like and start over.
Of course you want to blow off discussion of Islamic terrorism.

Of course you want to make up stories that don't exist.

Even the OP has surrendered to the factual and effectively admitted there is no event. Yet here you are pretending to believe in an event that everybody knows doesn't exist.

That's very "special".

Collaborators to the nooses!

Brussels Train Station Bomber Was an ISIS Sympathizer

Pogo is really upset that I was wrong. We're not married bro no reason to be so concerned

I called it immediately. Something you could have and should have done even more immediately.

I'm willing to bet you just waddle forth and commit the same gaffe all over again, expecting different results.
And I'm willing to bet none of us have ever seen you admit to making a mistake huh?

It was a radio replay of yesterday's top stories. I mistook it for current. Sue me

We're way past that point The fact that there was no such breaking event

There absolutely was you collaborating pig:

Pogo is really upset that I was wrong. We're not married bro no reason to be so concerned

I called it immediately. Something you could have and should have done even more immediately.

I'm willing to bet you just waddle forth and commit the same gaffe all over again, expecting different results.
And I'm willing to bet none of us have ever seen you admit to making a mistake huh?

It was a radio replay of yesterday's top stories. I mistook it for current. Sue me

So if anyone takes exception to the fact that OP declared a second attack in Belgium today which did not happen, they are an ISIS sympathizer/collaborator?

TUESDAY, Dipweed. At 8:39pm, which is late to mid-afternoon here--- YESTERDAY.

What's the first word in the title here? Hm?
What's the adjective I used just before the word "event"? Hm?

Reading is a lost art.

So if anyone takes exception to the fact that OP declared a second attack in Belgium today which did not happen, they are an ISIS sympathizer/collaborator?

Where did the OP say 2nd attack? Where's the thread on the 1st? And yes Pogo is a willing collaborator of the Muslim invaders.

TUESDAY, Dipweed. At 8:39pm, which is late to mid-afternoon here--- YESTERDAY.

What's the first word in the title here? Hm?
What's the adjective I used just before the word "event"? Hm?

Reading is a lost art.

Where is the thread for another bombing in Brussels fucko? Maybe the OP woke up to the news like I did?

Where did the OP say 2nd attack? Where's the thread on the 1st? And yes Pogo is a willing collaborator of the Muslim invaders.
At least one thread was up about this bombing yesterday when it happened. It was front page news. The thread is now about putting up a post without checking the source. The OP has admitted he made a mistake. These kinds of mistakes cause folks to waste time. They create inconveniences for others. It is an impolite and rude way to behave on any forum.

----------------------- not necessarily but hey the OP was a simple mistake and no big deal after links were posted and explanation of when the muslim attack happened . Naive sympatizers of muslim terrorisism is what it is OldLady .

Where did the OP say 2nd attack?

In the first word of the title, Dumbass. It was so "breaking" he didn't even have time to go find a link. Which, if he had, would have told him it was a day old, not "breaking'.

The weird thing is, he's already admitted he fucked up, and here you are bleating "no he didn't".

As I said, that kind of self-delusion is very "special".

----------------------- not necessarily but hey the OP was a simple mistake and no big deal after links were posted and explanation of when the muslim attack happened . Naive ympatizers of muslim terrorisism is what it is OldLady .

Simple fucking observation of what reality is and what it isn't is what it is old man.

You can't "ympathize" with an event that didn't fucking happen. You can however NOTE that it didn't happen.
I can do the latter; you can't.

----------------------- not necessarily but hey the OP was a simple mistake and no big deal after links were posted and explanation of when the muslim attack happened . Naive ympatizers of muslim terrorisism is what it is OldLady .

Simple fucking observation of what reality is and what it isn't is what it is old man.

You can't "ympathize" with an event that didn't fucking happen. You can however NOTE that it didn't happen.

So there was no bombing in Brussels late last night? Get fucked.

So there was no bombing in Brussels late last night? Get fucked.

"Last night" is not "breaking" now. Get bent.

Have mercy. The cultists are programmed to respond without original thought. They just follow the program and many lack a cease command.

and if we are talking about the very receny islamic attack in Michigan

We ain't. Again, "Brussels" is nowhere near "Michigan". The distance between them is about four thousand miles, or 6300 kilometers. And again, you can't "bomb" something with a knife. And again, that story didn't exist when the OP went up. So quit trying to change the subject.

its fun replying to naive or complicit sympathizers of muslim terrorism in the USA and in 'europe' Grandpa .

Forum List

Back