Breaking. Bombing in Brussels

No it's not at all "informative" ---- there's no bombing, there's nothing happening in Brussels. PERIOD. And if something did happen in Brussels "yesterday I think" --- that ain't "breaking".

You self-delusion people have to get over this ludicrous idea that you can just make it up as you go, and if it's proven to be bullshit you double down on it. GROW UP already. Life is not some comic book where you just erase what you don't like and start over.
Of course you want to blow off discussion of Islamic terrorism.

Of course you want to make up stories that don't exist.

Even the OP has surrendered to the factual and effectively admitted there is no event. Yet here you are pretending to believe in an event that everybody knows doesn't exist.

That's very "special".

There is one in Michigan taking place...go try and stick up for that muzzie

' I ' provide links , see my link to a muslim inspired attempted bombing event that i think happened yesterday in 'brussels belgium' Pogo . --- Brussels attacker may have supported Islamic State ---

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"

The only thing this thread "broke" was "wind".

Woooosh right over your head dumbass. So the OP got yesterday's Brussels mixed up? You're going on about nothing and lookung childish doing it

So you're admitting the OP is full of shit. Then why are you here again?

its still a good informative thread as people are talking and informing themselves Pogo . brussels terror attack happened yesterday i think and similar attack MIGHT have happened today in 'Michigan' Pogo . --- Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online ---

BREAKING: Jupiterians "may have" invaded earth, currently in process of eating all humanity.

I don't have a link though. But that doesn't matter, 'cause people are talking and informing themselves. Many people are saying that. It's unbelievable what they found. We'll have more on that later, now back to naked people forced to eat bugs on an island, brought to you by new Monster He-Man Truck. Yes, when you need to tow an asteroid, and who doesn't -- you can depend on new Monster He-Man Truck.

What a great thread.
Dufus doesn't like people talking about what his Mooslim masters are doing.
go with the flo

its still a good informative thread as people are talking and informing themselves Pogo . brussels terror attack happened yesterday i think and similar attack MIGHT have happened today in 'Michigan' Pogo . --- Flint cop stabbed at Bishop Airport in Michigan | Daily Mail Online ---

No it's not at all "informative" ---- there's no bombing, there's nothing happening in Brussels. PERIOD. And if something did happen in Brussels "yesterday I think" --- that ain't "breaking".

You self-delusion people have to get over this ludicrous idea that you can just make it up as you go, and if it's proven to be bullshit you double down on it. GROW UP already. Life is not some comic book where you just erase what you don't like and start over.

Even the OP has surrendered to the factual and effectively admitted there is no event. Yet here you are pretending to believe in an event that everybody knows doesn't exist.

That's very "special".

------------------------------------- Thanks Sassy . looks like it MAY be a muslim related attack . I'll have to give President Trump and the Supreme Court a call .

Multiple witnesses say he was yelling Allah Akbar....that wasn''t no Amish terrorist

That's very "special".

' I ' provide links , see my link to a muslim inspired attempted bombing event that i think happened yesterday in 'brussels belgium' Pogo . --- Brussels attacker may have supported Islamic State ---

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"

Woooosh right over your head dumbass. So the OP got yesterday's Brussels mixed up? You're going on about nothing and lookung childish doing it

He got confused....grow up already you look ridiculous . You're going on and on and on over something insignificant, child

That's very "special".

He got confused....grow up already you look ridiculous . You're going on and on and on over something insignificant, child

He got "confused" because by his own admission he "wasn't paying attention" and then failed to do due diligence and go find out the details which would have let him know he misunderstood ----

--------------------------------------- and that's somehow MY fault.

Dumbasssssss.

He got "confused" because by his own admission he "wasn't paying attention" and then failed to do due diligence and go find out the details which would have let him know he misunderstood ----

--------------------------------------- and that's somehow MY fault.

Dumbasssssss.

Nobody but you cares you OCD moron. Move on already, you look stupid

Pogo is really upset that I was wrong. We're not married bro no reason to be so concerned

I called it immediately. Something you could have and should have done even more immediately.

I'm willing to bet you just waddle forth and commit the same gaffe all over again, expecting different results.

That's very "special".

------------------------------------------------ the OP did fine , i hope that he keeps posting information that can be talked about . I even like YOU getting involved Pogo [chuckle] !!

Pogo is really upset that I was wrong. We're not married bro no reason to be so concerned

I called it immediately. Something you could have and should have done even more immediately.

I'm willing to bet you just waddle forth and commit the same gaffe all over again, expecting different results.
And I'm willing to bet none of us have ever seen you admit to making a mistake huh?

It was a radio replay of yesterday's top stories. I mistook it for current. Sue me

That's very "special".

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"(3). All of which speaks volumes about you people's negotiable relationship with reality.

What are your credentials for being an expert on alternative facts about alternative universes in alternative time warps? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!! So stop trying to tell others what may or may not have happened in the alternative universes and alternative time warps.

That's very "special".

Once AGAIN for the soporific robots ---- "Brussels" is not in Michigan (1), a stabbing is not a 'bombing' (2) and the deflection story in Flint HAD NOT BROKEN YET when the OP put up "breaking"(3). All of which speaks volumes about you people's negotiable relationship with reality.

What are your credentials for being an expert on alternative facts about alternative universes in alternative time warps? YOU DON'T ANY!!!! So stop trying to tell others what may or may not have happened in the alternative universes and alternative time warps.

Did you suffer a head injury? That was dumb

I have a feeling yesterdays election losses have taken a drastic toll on Pogo. He seems really obsessed with a simple mistake and apparently thinks it deserves his undivided attention.

That's very "special".

What are your credentials for being an expert on alternative facts about alternative universes in alternative time warps? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!! So stop trying to tell others what may or may not have happened in the alternative universes and alternative time warps.

Ka?

And I'm willing to bet none of us have ever seen you admit to making a mistake huh?

It was a radio replay of yesterday's top stories. I mistook it for current. Sue me

We're way past that point The fact that there was no such breaking event has been established, agreed on and put to bed. It's snoring as we speak.

The issue now is that several posters have oozed in here claiming that, while there is no such event, its failure to exist DOESN'T MAKE THE THREAD ANY LESS VALID.

shakehead.gif

Holy SHIT. They're proudly living in a bubble where reality literally has no meaning.

That's a **WAY** biglier issue than a non-breaking story about a non-bombing that took place in non-Brussels. They're actually suggesting that reality itself is negotiable.

A: "X happened".
B: "No it didn't. Here's proof".
A: "Okay, X did not happen. But that doesn't mean X didn't happen!"

:banghead:

That's very "special".

------------------------------------- Thanks Sassy looks like it , the Michigan attack MAY be a muslim related attack . I'll have to give President Trump and the Supreme Court a call .
He shouted Aloha Snackbar as he stabbed the cop in the neck, why would you link the attack to Islam?

That's very "special".

What are your credentials for being an expert on alternative facts about alternative universes in alternative time warps? YOU DON'T ANY!!!! So stop trying to tell others what may or may not have happened in the alternative universes and alternative time warps.

Of course, haven't you?

I have a feeling yesterdays election losses have taken a drastic toll on Pogo. He seems really obsessed with a simple mistake and apparently thinks it deserves his undivided attention.

I don't even live in Georgia; I could give a fuck.

You've actually done us a service here -- you outed several Bubblists who just blatantly deny what reality is. You at least had the stones to man up to your error. They not only can't seem to do that --- they voluntarily came in here and waved their delusion flag. They could have stayed silent but noooooo, they chose to volunteer to dig themselves into a hole. A very revealing one.

That's very "special".

That was satire. And guess who it was mocking. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back