Breaking: British Prime Minister David Cameron Resigns

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
David Cameron just resigned.

In a speech outside 10 Downing Street he said:

Quote:
The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected.

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

There can be no doubt about the result.

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

This will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

I am very proud to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

I have held nothing back.

The british people have made a very clear decision to (? - probably it should have said leave . . .)

I think the country requires fresh leadership.

I do not think I can be the captain to take the country to its next destination.

In my view I think we should have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative conference in October.

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

A sea of beautiful White British nationalists. If I were Muslims, I'd be packing up.

brexit2.jpg

The dude said one of his main accomplishments was "gay marriage" and some other worthless shit. Real people do not care about that crap. They want a safe place to live, to prosper and maybe even raise a family of their own. That is why they voted him and his gay, pro-Muslim policies the fuck out. That little faggot, Muslim, nitwit mayor from London needs to be writing his resignation letter also.

Welcome back BRITAIN!

orange-limited-edition-union-jack-rockerverb-50-mkii-2x12-cab-set-121353.jpg

Last edited:
David Cameron just resigned.

In a speech outside 10 Downing Street he said:

Quote:
The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected.

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

There can be no doubt about the result.

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

This will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

I am very proud to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

I have held nothing back.

The british people have made a very clear decision to (? - probably it should have said leave . . .)

I think the country requires fresh leadership.

I do not think I can be the captain to take the country to its next destination.

In my view I think we should have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative conference in October.

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

Uh-oh, I just read that The Donald is now in Scotland, perhaps he'll make some comments about the British voting to leave the EU.

Why shouldn't he, Obama was shooting his mouth off pretty much threatening to put Britain at the back of the queue if they voted to leave.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama is so damn clueless. He got pwnd again by the people again. Obama is the biggest fucking loser douchebag ever to be US president. Literally everything Obama promoted, except with the help of the lesbian jews on the Supreme Court, was shoved right back up his Kenyan ass.

Forum List

Back